d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Passed On Buying Items.
123Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Aug 28 2008 02:40am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So Lil T called me up the other day tellin' me his boy George has a website that sells items and he's willing to give us 50% off the items, a deal of a life time. I race over to T's house and get chatting with George about the future and sake of my barbarian.

Loochi: So george, you sell the followin? : Bonesnap, trangoul armour, cathans mask?
George: Pretty much got most of it man, if you just scroll down, you'll find subtitles like uniques, se-
Loochi: Yeah whatever, not even going to waste my time. I told you what I wanted and I expect you to have it within the hour.
George: Lol??
Lil T: It's cool George, Looch' jus anxious to get his barb gg again. You know, he was once the duel king of west until he got jacked by gheed.
George: I see.. ..??

So we got talkin for about an hour about the deals and combinations that George sells on his site and what combo to get for what char.

Loochi: I'm a leap attack hybrid cross with grimward. Which you recommend? *arms folded, biceps buldgin*
George: Wha..? Dude, we kinda have grief zerker axe with beast in a combo with a CoA an-
Loochi: The fuck is that shit?? C-O-A? Son you think I'm down with your Diablo 2 lingo??
Lil T: Looch' wtf man? He's tryna help us out..
George: It's cool Lil E..
Lil T: T..
George: It's only the best helm there is but whatever. Did you even take a look at grief and beast?
Loochi: Beast is a hacked item that gives hacks. I may cheat on my girlfriend, steal from the local 7/11 but I ain't ever gonna hack. And what's this grief bs? It doesnt even add damage but require's a higher level than bonesnap? Must be a glitch blizzard needs to fix.
George: Nah dude, it's got hidden damage. Ask anyone on the server they all want it and need it. Plus it's a ladder item only.
Loochi: I am ladder.
George: No your not dude.

About now I'm ready to knock george the fuk out for disrespectin, but had to hold it together for Lil T's sake. May as well just take it out on him after he leaves.

George: Well, I guess there's no package for your barb.. We only sell ww.
Loochi: Only sell ww? Ok, tell me George. You think that to be the champion of USWest duels you use wind whirl with a naulitious weapon that doesnt pack heat against Lord de Seiz?
George: Wha? Lord Jesus?? wind whirl? That made no se-
Lil T: GUYS WTF?! We're here to do business.
George: You're friends crazy Lil G, I'm out of here.. I'ma go sell to someone else.. Leap attack rofl.

As he was walking out the door, I rolled up my sleeves to my humoungus biceps, turned him around and gave him a straight punch to the jaw. Sent him flying about 3 metres through the wall. Lil T was talkin' shit about how his mom's gonna freak when she see's the whole and the blood all over the place.

Lil T: You better clean this shit up Looch' otherwise I'm gon-

About now I picked T up with one hand, squashed shoved him in the washing machine and put all of the detergent and pushed super wash. T's screamin for help like a bitch, I'm laughin an shit seein' his pussy ass spin around like a punk bitch. That's what he gets for wastin my time. Couldn't hear him scream in the next 5 min, musta drowned or someshit. Saw his lil sis nex room, she had some fine tits, pure virgin with a look of a slut. I'm about to go rip her a new one.

See you pussies later.
Gold: 100.00
Gold: 5.01
Aug 28 2008 02:41am
lil t is a mother fucking lier
Gold: 1,323.00
Aug 28 2008 02:42am
Quote (SixSixtySix @ Thu, Aug 28 2008, 12:41am)
lil t is a mother fucking lier

npne wonder u have 5.5k posts u spam everything
Gold: 5.01
Aug 28 2008 02:43am
Quote (GtoJudge69 @ Thu, 28 Aug 2008, 03:42)
npne wonder u have 5.5k posts u spam everything

cause im a mother fucking bad ass
Aug 28 2008 02:43am
Loochi: Beast is a hacked item that gives hacks. I may cheat on my girlfriend, steal from the local 7/11 but I ain't ever gonna hack. And what's this grief bs? It doesnt even add damage but require's a higher level than bonesnap? Must be a glitch blizzard needs to fix.

laugh.gif

Saw his lil sis nex room, she had some fine tits, pure virgin with a look of a slut. I'm about to go rip her a new one.

See you pussies later.

ohmy.gif

This post was edited by MP5 on Aug 28 2008 02:45am
Gold: 0.69
Aug 28 2008 02:44am
Quote (Loochi @ Thu, Aug 28 2008, 04:40am)
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So Lil T called me up the other day tellin' me his boy George has a website that sells items and he's willing to give us 50% off the items, a deal of a life time. I race over to T's house and get chatting with George about the future and sake of my barbarian.

Loochi: So george, you sell the followin? : Bonesnap, trangoul armour, cathans mask?
George: Pretty much got most of it man, if you just scroll down, you'll find subtitles like uniques, se-
Loochi: Yeah whatever, not even going to waste my time. I told you what I wanted and I expect you to have it within the hour.
George: Lol??
Lil T: It's cool George, Looch' jus anxious to get his barb gg again. You know, he was once the duel king of west until he got jacked by gheed.
George: I see..    ..??

So we got talkin for about an hour about the deals and combinations that George sells on his site and what combo to get for what char.

Loochi: I'm a leap attack hybrid cross with grimward. Which you recommend? *arms folded, biceps buldgin*
George: Wha..? Dude, we kinda have grief zerker axe with beast in a combo with a CoA an-
Loochi: The fuck is that shit?? C-O-A? Son you think I'm down with your Diablo 2 lingo??
Lil T: Looch' wtf man? He's tryna help us out..
George: It's cool Lil E..
Lil T: T..
George: It's only the best helm there is but whatever. Did you even take a look at grief and beast?
George: Nah dude, it's got hidden damage. Ask anyone on the server they all want it and need it. Plus it's a ladder item only.
Loochi: I am ladder.
George: No your not dude.

About now I'm ready to knock george the fuk out for disrespectin, but had to hold it together for Lil T's sake. May as well just take it out on him after he leaves.

George: Well, I guess there's no package for your barb.. We only sell ww.
Loochi: Only sell ww? Ok, tell me George. You think that to be the champion of USWest duels you use wind whirl with a naulitious weapon that doesnt pack heat against Lord de Seiz?
George: Wha? Lord Jesus?? wind whirl? That made no se-
Lil T: GUYS WTF?! We're here to do business.
George: You're friends crazy Lil G, I'm out of here.. I'ma go sell to someone else.. Leap attack rofl.

As he was walking out the door, I rolled up my sleeves to my humoungus biceps, turned him around and gave him a straight punch to the jaw. Sent him flying about 3 metres through the wall. Lil T was talkin' shit about how his mom's gonna freak when she see's the whole and the blood all over the place.

Lil T: You better clean this shit up Looch' otherwise I'm gon-

About now I picked T up with one hand, squashed shoved him in the washing machine and put all of the detergent and pushed super wash. T's screamin for help like a bitch, I'm laughin an shit seein' his pussy ass spin around like a punk bitch. That's what he gets for wastin my time. Couldn't hear him scream in the next 5 min, musta drowned or someshit. Saw his lil sis nex room, she had some fine tits, pure virgin with a look of a slut. I'm about to go rip her a new one.

See you pussies later.

We should tip this man so he can write more great stories and have fg to spend
Gold: 0.00
Aug 28 2008 02:47am
loochi i facking love these keep it up +1
Aug 28 2008 02:48am
Quote (070603 @ Thu, Aug 28 2008, 08:44am)
We should tip this man so he can write more great stories and have fg to spend

Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:48:00 AM Sent 15.00 (7,045.00 -> 7,030.00) to Loochi (0.00 -> 15.00)

Step up negroes.
Gold: 6,557.00
Aug 28 2008 02:49am
Quote (MP5 @ Thu, Aug 28 2008, 08:48am)
Thursday, August 28, 2008 1:48:00 AM Sent 15.00 (7,045.00 -> 7,030.00) to Loochi (0.00 -> 15.00)

Step up negroes.

Thursday, August 28, 2008 10:49:29 AM Sent 15.00 (1,937.12 -> 1,922.12) to Loochi (15.00 -> 30.00) heart.gif
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
123Next
Add Reply New Topic