d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Lost All My Items.. Need To Trade (serious)
123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Aug 13 2008 04:28am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I'm chillin with Kuzin K's new friend Glitch_Data who was an expert at this game. Flawless tactics when it came to dueling and perfection when it came to items. He looked stupid. A flail wielding sin doesn't look right. But like they say. "Never judge a book by its cover".

Loochi: Yo Glitch, How come sometimes it says SOJS have been sold to merchants?
Glitch_Data: If enough sojs have been sold to the merchants, Diablo will be born in the earth and stronger than ever, if you kill him. A unique small charm that gives a one to skills, stats, resis and extra experience from monsters.

About now me and Kuzin K's jaw dropped from the shit we just heard.. Never before we seen this charm and we wanted it. Willing to do anything to get our mouse cursor over it.. By any means necessary.

Loochi: I see I see.. So, dude. I kinda wanna rush Kuzin K with my barb but i need mana. Mind if you lend me a soj??
Glitch_Data: How about I lend a perfect Insight? Level 17 med' can reall ma-
Loochi: Oh FFS... Dude, wouldn't I have asked for a damn ensyche if I wanted to?? I DON'T NEED THAT SHIT.. I need a soj. more skills too.. biggrin.gif:D
Kuzin K: Better pass some over these ways too son. We both need.
Glitch_Data: So let me get this straight.. Your 66 leap barb needs sojs TO RUSH a level 44 necromancer with exploding potions...
Loochi & Kuzin K: ? ... Pretty much.

We finally convinced Glitch_Data to give us the sojs, 2 each. He gave us a warning before he had to go to jazz practise. (lol.. what a sissy.)

Glitch_Data: Guys please. What ever you do. DON'T TRADE THOSE SOJS.. My big bro found them all and he's comin out of prison 2moro.
Loochi: Relax B?! You actin like we're nithilak or some shit. Gtfo of here. I'ma rush this fool.
Kuzin K: Word.

As soon as Glitch left the game, an idea that was in my mind all the time came to words.

Loochi: Yo Kuz, you thinkin wat im thinkin?
Kuzin K: Fuck yeah, Let's trade these for perfect gems.
Loochi: ..
Kuzin K: ??
Loochi: Let's sell this shit to the merchants bro.. If that theory is true, we can get FOUR annis.. sell 2 for gfg shit, and some sojs, pay that bitch nigga back and keep two our selves and with what ever's left over? We'll be the richest on bnet
Kuzin K: Ahhh. gfg? Never thought of that.. You truely are the mastermind of this game Looch'. But ONE issue.. How we gonna kill this super Diablo??
Loochi: Heh.. That's your problem kuzin k? you always think the negative. I got that shit figured out.. I msged our home boy D Baby. His amazon has decoy. We'll set that up infront of diablo, i'll leap attack, you use confuse curse so he's all drunk like and shit and that's it? It's like takin candy from a baby.
Kuzin K: Glad you're my cousin man.

So we brang D Baby in the game and got him ready and set.

Loochi: Here we go...
* 1435 SOJS have been sold to merchants *
Kuzin K: OH SHIT SOn... ITS WORKING!
Loochi: Let's feed this bitchs hunger. Keep selling. Sell all your shit to him bro, your armour, shit in stash. Everything. D Baby you do the same.

We waited 3 hours and sold everything we ever owned to Gheed, Diablo has yet to show him self.. And to make matters worse Glitch_Data arrived!!! Not a good combination..

Glitch_Data: Sup guys, my brother insists that I get my sojs back otherwise he's gonna put me in the hospital.
Loochi: Oh yeah? What ward you gnna be in?
Glitch_Data: Huh!? Dude we're my sojs? And why are you guys naked?
D Baby: We sold your sojs and everything we had to bring him out and sell 4 annis to get richer and pay you back. A mastermind plan that went wrong.
Glitch_Data: .... you serious loochi?
Loochi: Shit son... Would I joke about selling my bonesnap with ral in it??
Glitch_Data: YOU FUCKIN MORON... I FUCKIN TOLD YOU AND FAGGOT KUZIN K TO NOT SELL THOSE SOJS. TF IS WRONG WIT U!? Omfg... This is normal!? YOU NEED HELL FUCKIN FAGGOT..
Loochi: Lol. You mad son??

After this Glitch removed us and never spoke to us again. We basically got scammed by blizzard about this myth of annihlius. All of our items are gone. Might hit up G_Bomb and Lil T for some shit but..

Any donations??
Gold: 105,257.00
Aug 13 2008 04:29am
Lol?
Gold: 103.00
Warn: 10%
Aug 13 2008 04:30am
i lvoe this guy
Gold: 70.00
Aug 13 2008 04:30am
LOOCHI heart.gif
Gold: 0.00
Aug 13 2008 04:37am
Rolf
Gold: 4.98
Aug 13 2008 04:37am
Quote (Destram @ Wed, Aug 13 2008, 11:30am)
i lvoe this guy

Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 50%
Aug 13 2008 04:39am
Quote (Disorented @ Wed, Aug 13 2008, 10:29am)
Lol?

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Warn: 60%
Aug 13 2008 04:40am
I love you!!!!!! yay more stories smile.gif
Gold: 6,557.00
Aug 13 2008 04:41am
Quote (Tornaway92 @ Wed, Aug 13 2008, 10:30am)
LOOCHI heart.gif

Aug 13 2008 04:44am
Quote (kidmeow @ Wed, Aug 13 2008, 03:40am)
I love you!!!!!! yay more stories smile.gif

Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
123Next
Closed New Topic