d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > What's Up With People Hacking In Duels?
123Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 104.56
Aug 27 2008 09:09pm
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I was in a private pk game the other day invited by one of the GK clan members to test out my maul weilding abilities on some of West's best duelers. To recieve this invitiation was a true honor and respect that I have recieved. My dreams of fighting in the big leagues and proving to be number one is only a few steps away. No.. A few wins away. wink.gif

I enter the game and pussy ass faggots could tell they're in for a brawl. I could see them standing there lookin at my rare ethreal stone crusher maul (I sold my bonesnap in order to bring uber diablo into the game but he didnt come so this will compensate, just as good to be honest, adds 3 more light radius and other good mods for pk) and wearing my imbued destroyer helm really made me look like a bad ass not to be messed with. I push P on the keyboard and jus before I hostiled I see the levels these faggots were packing. 88+!! Some even 96! (wtf?) - Definitly using some hack to gain levels, everyone on battlenet knows that if you're more than level 70 then you are gauranteed that guy is a fat nerd with acne on his face. No doubt about it. I know my shit because it basically took me 3 and a half weeks to get from 68 to 69.

I come to the bridge and I could not believe my eyes at the hacks GK has exposed to bnet.. First off there was an amazon named Drugie who had the ability to shoot charged bolts from far away that killed anyone in its path. (Maybe he was a sorceress with disguise hack that changed him to a zon?) and some nerd had the female barbarian from D3. Musta worked for blizzard or some shit, but gotta admit it woulda been cool to play with them before everyone else, kinda looked like the assassin though. And a funny one is a necromancer who was see through, I liked to cal him ethromancer. This guy loked like he was usin fade, he enver got hit once in the game. Probably wearing ethreal items. Good idea, might give it a go.. Probably a hack though. - Never mind those faggots. I hostiled a sorceress with fantasicm aura from the paladin.. I didn't care about the paladin mods she was usin, I eat sorcs for breakfast. Matter of fact, her hacking is making it a GM duel vsing my strong assed self. She enchanted just to get as good as me, Musta took me about 6 leap attaks to peirce her manashield b4 she transformed into a bear and with 1 slap, I lost all my gold and that female barb came and took it..

DK_lolipop: Oopse sorry Loochi. My cat walked on the mouse and I attacked by accident. I'll wait til you say go next time.
Loochi: ...

About now I've had enough of this shit.. Ithought this was GM duels and no hacks??

Loochi: Yo Hammernator-GK.. Wtf you bring me in this game for? I told you I'm all about legit duels you fuckin douchebag.
Hammernator-GK: This is legit bro, you jus gotta remake your barbarian and use whirlwind instead of that failure of a skill you use.
Loochi: ... what? Failure of a skill!? Son you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.. You think this is legit!? Look at the sorceress who used hacks to turn her self into a bear that's twice my size? If I leaped I'd prob only reach her knees.
Hammernator-GK: You mean like this? *Transform to werewolf barb*
Loochi: Heh... you all hack huh? You're not scared about your cd-keys?
Hammernator-GK: Nah dude we're not hacking, it's from thes-
Loochi: I don't wanna hear it GK.. You're pathetic like the rest of your pussy ass clan. Only reason a person would use a hack is because they fail at duels.
Hammernator-GK: ... alright man lol. Don't say I didn't try to explain tongue.gif
Loochi: No need for yourexcuses faggot, they're probably full of hacks.
Everyone: LOL !

About now I exited off diablo. Needed to cool down, ruined my buzz after all that.

Anyone here duel legit? No hacks?

Gold: 4.66
Loochi!
Gold: 0.00
didnt even bother to read all that lol
Gold: 100.00
Gold: 26,064.00
Aug 27 2008 09:10pm
Loochi = douchie
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 20%
Aug 27 2008 09:11pm
I know my shit because it basically took me 3 and a half weeks to get from 68 to 69.

Lol'd at this.
Gold: 0.00
Quote (loser_hater91 @ Wed, Aug 27 2008, 08:09pm)
didnt even bother to read all that lol

Vouch
Gold: 659.99
Get dem raven freez mang
Gold: 209.00
Aug 27 2008 09:12pm
My dreams of fighting in the big leagues and proving to be number one is only a few steps away.

LOL
Gold: 15,920.50
Aug 27 2008 09:12pm
Quote (hamsterman @ Wed, Aug 27 2008, 07:09pm)
Loochi!

Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
123Next
Closed New Topic