d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Items From Mephisto
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Aug 12 2008 11:51pm
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

It was a maginificant start to my day, I get out of bed at 7 AM and I watch the sun rise. Admiring all of God's beautiful creations and thanking him for the perfect life that I live. I look back to my bed and I see the three bitchs that I fucked in the ass last night and I'm about ready to tell them to get the hell out of my house.

Loochi: AY YO! YOU THREE SLUT, GTFO MY HOUSE!
Blonde: Wtf.. Last night you were SUCH a gentleman..
Loochi: Let's just say, your services are no longer needed tramp wink.gif - Best get going, I'm goin to the internet cafe to meet the crew and we're gonna do some serious Mephisto runs to find items til the mothafuckin cows come home.
Brunette: What's a memphis run?
Black Bitch: Shit, I think it's that icream memphis meltdown? Him and his fatass crew gonna eat tones of that shit til the something about cows.
Loochi: Alright, that does it. If you were a dude, right about now u'd feel the wrath of my biceps.. But since you're a female, I'll use my manners..

So about now I picked each one by one and threw them out the 3rd story window. Heard a big snap after I threw the black bitch, musta broke her neck or some shit coz she wasnt moving and her friends were cryin like a typical bitch. Reminds me of when I smash T. Same sound same drama.

Dad comes back from his 2 day meeting to come tell me that he's going to asia for the weekend for an important press conference

Dad: Loochi, I need you to stay in the house for teh weekend. NO GOING OUT. Understood?
Loochi: *Listenin to his ipod and nodding his head* Sure thing sissy, I'm off to the net cafe wit the crew. Be back in three days
Dad: Wtf?!
Loochi: ? Wipe that fuckin look of your face cunt. Remember who threw you out the window the otherday? This time its gonna be off the roof u fuckin pansy arab.

About now his jaw's dropped, I went right up to him while chewin my bubble gum and my aviators on and I reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet. Took his 2 platinum cards, 1000$ cash and keys to the bentley. The cash will be useful incase we didn't find any rare items from mephisto. Heard alot of good shit about that *** site. Drove off to meet my crew

We meet up and go in there, all of us hook on to a comp - pussies in the cafe no how notorious I am so they let me in for free, Full masage by asian bitchs and the whole other shit. I was livin like a king. Jus needed a crown.
We get to the durance of hate. There's 5 of us. Lil T, Kuzin K (My cousin) , G_Bomb, D Baby (Lil T's cousin) we all had our own specific class. No body can mess with us now, we have all the elements we needed. Kuzin K was the master of necromancy, he used bone prison on our enemies while I leap attacked and T spammed frost nova incase any fool decided to set foot in the perimeter.

We get to mephisto, lord of the skinny ass skeleton pussies. We were all equiped with antidote potions incase he did his poison on us. (No gas masks in this game son) we all went to attack him and all he did was 1 charged bolt, took us down 3/4 of our lives! What a fuckin overpowered boss?? What is this shit!? Hell mode?

Loochi: Back up u fuckin pussies, we're goin down. 1 more hit and we out.

As I was running to the enterance, a fucking ghost attacked me and killed me?! Musta lost about 1,000 experience, damn pissed by now, golds on the floor and shit. Didn't want no body touchin my shit. Crew was laughin an shit at ghosts attackin me. Then next minute, Kuzin K runs into the council member. One zap and he was out. His whole army he worked so hard for died along with him. He summoned about 6 skeletoes. an iron golem a mercenary from act 1 too. Can't imagine bein a necro.. Waste of time if you died with that much shit. Lil T and G_Bomb try to run to the red portal and travel to the heavens when suddenly, G_Bomb gets hit with an electric ball that fucked his shit up faster than you can say pwned. 3 of us down and only 2 to go. Mephisto was overpowered so they had to make an escape to the red portal. They shuda used a tp scroll but their whole inventory was packed with keys ncase a locked chest was to be around. T teleported to the portal and escaped like a bitch that he is and left his homie to die to mephisto

D Baby: Alright meph', I might not be as tough as you, But I'm more cunning.

D Baby set a decoy infront of meph and a valkyrie while he was waitin for the bridge to appear, a fuckin ghost killed him. T's all crackin up and shit bout how we all died, so we hopped off our comps and smashed his ass. All of us picked him up and put him in the dumpster with some homless homo for a gay intimate nite.

We went back n and discussed if we should try mephisto runs in nightmare or hell now since we tried normal.

Gold: 0.00
Aug 12 2008 11:58pm
Quote (Loochi @ Wed, Aug 13 2008, 05:51am)

It was a maginificant start to my day, I get out of bed at 7 AM and I watch the sun rise. Admiring all of God's beautiful creations and thanking him for the perfect life that I live. I look back to my bed and I see the three bitchs that I fucked in the ass last night and I'm about ready to tell them to get the hell out of my house.

Loochi: Let's just say, your services are no longer needed tramp wink.gif - Best get going, I'm goin to the internet cafe to meet the crew and we're gonna do some serious Mephisto runs to find items til the mothafuckin cows come home.
Black Bitch: Shit, I think it's that icream memphis meltdown? Him and his fatass crew gonna eat tones of that shit til the something about cows.
Loochi: Alright, that does it. If you were a dude, right about now u'd feel the wrath of my biceps.. But since you're a female, I'll use my manners..

So about now I picked each one by one and threw them out the 3rd story window. Heard a big snap after I threw the black bitch, musta broke her neck or some shit coz she wasnt moving and her friends were cryin like a typical bitch. Reminds me of when I smash T. Same sound same drama.

Dad comes back from his 2 day meeting to come tell me that he's going to asia for the weekend for an important press conference

Dad: Loochi, I need you to stay in the house for teh weekend. NO GOING OUT. Understood?
Loochi: *Listenin to his ipod and nodding his head* Sure thing sissy, I'm off to the net cafe wit the crew. Be back in three days
Loochi: ? Wipe that fuckin look of your face cunt. Remember who threw you out the window the otherday? This time its gonna be off the roof u fuckin pansy arab.

About now his jaw's dropped, I went right up to him while chewin my bubble gum and my aviators on and I reached into his pocket and grabbed his wallet. Took his 2 platinum cards, 1000$ cash and keys to the bentley. The cash will be useful incase we didn't find any rare items from mephisto. Heard alot of good shit about that *** site. Drove off to meet my crew

We meet up and go in there, all of us hook on to a comp - pussies in the cafe no how notorious I am so they let me in for free, Full masage by asian bitchs and the whole other shit. I was livin like a king. Jus needed a crown.
We get to the durance of hate. There's 5 of us. Lil T, Kuzin K (My cousin) , G_Bomb, D Baby (Lil T's cousin) we all had our own specific class. No body can mess with us now, we have all the elements we needed. Kuzin K was the master of necromancy, he used bone prison on our enemies while I leap attacked and T spammed frost nova incase any fool decided to set foot in the perimeter.

We get to mephisto, lord of the skinny ass skeleton pussies. We were all equiped with antidote potions incase he did his poison on us. (No gas masks in this game son) we all went to attack him and all he did was 1 charged bolt, took us down 3/4 of our lives! What a fuckin overpowered boss?? What is this shit!? Hell mode?

As I was running to the enterance, a fucking ghost attacked me and killed me?! Musta lost about 1,000 experience, damn pissed by now, golds on the floor and shit. Didn't want no body touchin my shit. Crew was laughin an shit at ghosts attackin me. Then next minute, Kuzin K runs into the council member. One zap and he was out. His whole army he worked so hard for died along with him. He summoned about 6 skeletoes. an iron golem a mercenary from act 1 too. Can't imagine bein a necro.. Waste of time if you died with that much shit. Lil T and G_Bomb try to run to the red portal and travel to the heavens when suddenly, G_Bomb gets hit with an electric ball that fucked his shit up faster than you can say pwned. 3 of us down and only 2 to go. Mephisto was overpowered so they had to make an escape to the red portal. They shuda used a tp scroll but their whole inventory was packed with keys ncase a locked chest was to be around. T teleported to the portal and escaped like a bitch that he is and left his homie to die to mephisto

D Baby set a decoy infront of meph and a valkyrie while he was waitin for the bridge to appear, a fuckin ghost killed him. T's all crackin up and shit bout how we all died, so we hopped off our comps and smashed his ass. All of us picked him up and put him in the dumpster with some homless homo for a gay intimate nite.

We went back n and discussed if we should try mephisto runs in nightmare or hell now since we tried normal.

bravo sir, bravo
Gold: 212.00
Aug 13 2008 12:02am
... I hate 13 year olds.
Aug 13 2008 12:02am
I sure as hell didn't read this essay.
Gold: 0.69
Warn: 10%
Aug 13 2008 12:04am
Quote (Loochi @ Wed, Aug 13 2008, 05:51am)

LOL good way to kill time smile.gif

Gold: 149.87
I was interested in finishing ur b/s story until i realized how long it was ohmy.gif
Gold: 2,330.68
omg i love your stories. *begins reading*

Lol this was pretty funny. My fav is uber trist though

This post was edited by ChickenTurd on Aug 13 2008 12:08am
Gold: 279.54
i chuckled at some parts
Gold: 954.00
Aug 13 2008 12:05am
Quote (LoZeR17 @ Tue, Aug 12 2008, 11:02pm)
... I hate 13 year olds.

Aug 13 2008 12:05am
Quote (Projectx13 @ Wed, Aug 13 2008, 02:02pm)
I sure as hell didn't read this essay.

vouch
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
1234Next
Add Reply New Topic