d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Quest Ruined A Buddies Life.
Closed New Topic
Gold: 104.56
Aug 7 2008 04:06am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So me and my homie DayDay were waggin' nuclear physics class (Scholarship) to look for some fine young hot babes to bang and impregnate and leave them single mothers and passin on the gene's to the next generation. We were walkin' down the street and we see an internet cafe. This was my chance to show DayDay my godly items that I have found over the past month of bish bosh runs (Dying 3/10 times to him tryna find items and losin xp was so worth the shit that I found.)

DayDay seemed pretty confident about some inferno boots that he found from the bloody foothills so I wanted to see if he can put the money where his mouth is. We walk into this place and all we saw was a bunch of nerds and asian managers running it. Typical. I chew my gum and have my aviators on and my t shirts about to rip for the my bulging biceps. I come over to some geek on the computer and hit the ALT+F4 button while he was playing counter strike.

Loochi: What up nerd? Game's over, get the hell off and let me hop on. Hit the road son?
Geek guy: What the fuck bro? What the hell did you do that for..
Loochi: Listen up 'Nsync' .. I came here to play some diablo two, and I ain't gonna let a pussy power puff with glasses try to tell me why I did something that I totally believe was morally right. GTFO.
Geek guy: Who the fuck you think you are? Go pay and wait for me to finish you rude behemoth..
Loochi: Alright 'Timberlake', I'ma say this one more time and once only. Get the fuck off or we'll knock you the fuck off. Feel me? *Chews bubble gum and takes off aviators*

This freak knew we meant business so he limped out the door crying on his cell phone to his mom. Me and DayDay couldn't stop laughin. We log in and make game and we get into tradescreen and start showin off. Both equally godly in item wise. But I bet I'd whip his ass if I used leap attack. He was a sacrifice paladin. Good build too.

DayDay: Yo Looch'. Like my infernostride boots? they are awesome man. Yo help me kill that shenk dude so we get the socket quest
Loochi: Shit son, ofcourse. Let me get Lil T and G_Bomb into this bitch and get shit rollin.

T and G both come in and ally. The dream team. Nothing can stop us now. We open up the gates that make Harrogath anti-social from the whole game and we set off to find this overseer. We each assigned ourselves a mission. Lil T had to disarm the catapul mechanisms inorder to save us a funeral while G_Bomb had to throw fireblasts at the foe's and help the ally barbarians. We thought if we lended them a hand, they'd help us against the fight. My mission was to leap attack on the Overseer and hope to hit a crushin blow on him (we heard he had some boys surroundhing him coz he expected us coming and as a pussy would do, they'd call their boys.. typical shit.) DayDay's job was to protect me and sacrifice himself if a monster was coming.

Lil_T: Shit yo, I need another skill. Frozen orb will probably kill anyone or anything in 1 hit but.. The mana it consumes is crazy.. Plus 1 hit from a monster I lose all my mana coz of ES.
G_Bomb: I got a huge army behind me yo.. up to guys now.
Loochi: Dayday, make sure u stick to this side coz too many monsters on the otherside ok? Whatever u do dnt go to the right side... we're on low health and we run out of stamina potions. Have to walk there son..
DayDay: U gotcha bra. all gravy

This is ANOTHER glitch in the game that pissed us off. Dayday was defending me, and as he was struck by a monster, a blaze came out of him. DayDay was freakin the fuck out

DayDay: OHHHH SHITTT SON!!!!

He ran around like a lunatic bringing in all types of monsters from the otherside and got us killed.. That shit pissed me off, I was ready to knock him the fuck out in real life. Then suddenly, one of the managers came up to me

Asian manager: Excuse sir, did you pay to play on our services?
Loochi: Excuse me ching chong, but if u haven't noticed, your face wasn't meant to handle my biceps?

About now asian guy's all scared and mumbling something about the police under his breath.

After 2 long hours and repitive deaths, we killed shenk and walked all the way back to town (didnt realise there was a way point up ahead) we get there all exhausted BUT! victorious.. Larzuk was stoked about this and granted us 1 socket q. We were all so wasted..

G_Bomb: Yo DayDay, wat you gonna socket?
DayDay: My tarn helm and put a topaz in it for more magic find to find items man.

This part here ruined DayDay's life. He was so tired that instead of going to socket, he went to the repair screen and put his tarnhelm and sold it to larzuk. About now DayDay has tears in his eyes and It was everything in me not to laugh. T and G both laughed histerically and he was swearing at us and threatin the net cafe with a bomb. Police were informed and the cuffed his ass and took him to the station. He was diagnosed with mentalness and is in an mental institute. Me and the boys are jokin about it right now, hollerin and shit. All that hard work and long hours and then sold to the merchant in an instant second

Needless to say, I'm never going to take this game as serious as some of y'all do. I don't wind up in a mental institute, hell the fuck no.

Police started to intergate me about harassin some freak to get of the computer and how I treated the managers with disrespect, i jus kept a smirk on and talked shit, no evidence on me? U cant do shit to me son.

Officer: ... ur off this time Looch', let us catch u again and ull wind up in the cells.
Loochi: heh, yeah rite. that's wat u told me last time after i banged ur wife and made taht mistake of a child

Officers held him back from attackin me while i walked up with a grinn on my face. Today was worth it.
Gold: 35.35
Warn: 100%
Aug 7 2008 04:06am
Shut the fuck up
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
Closed New Topic