d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > I Had 08 Items And Guy Hostiles Me.
1237Next
Closed New Topic
Gold: 104.56
Aug 17 2008 01:36am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I woke up to an awesome blow job from this model chick that I was banging, as usual, threw her ass out the window and got prepared for a non stop Diablo2 escapade.

I log on to my sweet ass account and see some nerds fighting over the channel about who's a better dueler. I immediatly think. "Heh, E Z P K." And I look through the game list and I find one I like. "Bring 08 items".

ya-jaaa: Sup man. You got?
Loochi: Yep.
ya-jaaa: Thank the lord man! I've basically been waiting all day and know joined.. What items you got?
Loochi: No body joined this game?? Shit son, I woulda thought it would be packed up by now? All my stuff is 08?
ya-jaaa: Wow! Show show show!

So we get into the trade screen and this is where the misunderstanding and nk'ing took place..

Loochi: Alright, I'll put up all my items and give a brief summary of them
ya-jaaa: hah sweet.
Loochi: This is my imbued syche from charsi, I got it a few weeks ago because Gheed jacked me when I tried to sell all my items to him for anni charm
ya-jaaa: ..?
Loochi: This is my tarn helm that I stole from a friend xfering. Got this about july 08. one of my favourite items I'd say. Won't give it up that e z. You'll have to give godly or bonesnap with eld to get this son.
ya-jaaa: wtf..
Loochi: These gloves I bought in nitemare from farah. I know they are white and non magic but they hold tremendous defence against pussies in duels. I got this in June 08, I actually think I ha-
ya-jaaa: ... fuck you leave the game
Loochi: woah? what's your prob sissy?
ya-jaaa: I don't want items from 2008 you fuckin moron. I want 1.08 items.. version 1.08. get it nuub?
Loochi: Nuub? LOL.. Makes me laugh everytime someone says that about ME.. 1.08?? Son you're livin' in the past, put your automap on. It's the 1.12 era son

about now I see the hostile sign and we both run to the bridge to determine the fate of this saga. I quickly hot key my grim ward attack and leap attack to this bitch bowin while he puts sme green aura under him. As soon as I step outside, i check my stats and resist, all in the negatives

Loochi: Shit son?! why the hell my shit this low!?
ya-jaaa: hacks. now die
Loochi: I knew your punk ass would tr-

*Loochi was slain by ya-jaaa*

ya-jaaa: ty for the gold bitch
Loochi: fuck you give it back. I need to repair my crude plate mail with that shit. you think that armour grows on trees son?
ya-jaaa: Lol.

I run out of town and I get struck by litning, two dead bodies. This does not bode well... had to call for back up.

Loochi: Lil T quit that xfer game and come help get my body. Get your sorceress up in this bitch. Some faggot keeps nking me.
Lil T: on my way bra.

About now T comes in, glowing with his queer purple outfit and ugly troll looking mask. Definitly scares niggaz in duels

ya-jaaa: LOL. You think that shit will beat me?
Loochi: Take a hit of his frozen orb I dare ya? wink.gif
ya-jaaa: go I'll take it.

His aura changed to a bluey colour. T powers up to his max and shoots three direct frozen orbs and his mana was drained. Not a dent in this bitchs armour. Some kinda godly shit. T, in his failing attempt tried to teleport back to town but was zapped in his ass by the litning more money taken. It's time for Kuzin K to come in this bitch

ya-jaaa: LOL! a summonin necro? you gotta be joking
Kuzin K: I notcied your litnig hack aonly attacks 1 guy? wat u gonna do now son? I got an army of 6 mages and 3 skeletons and a act3 merc with gear bought from charsi. wat u got on me son?
Loochi: THAT'S MA KUZZZINNN.

Kuzin K was killed in 1 hit and little litning bolts came out from that bolt and killed all his skeletons that took him half an hour in cold plains normal to get.

Guys.. Was this beef MY fault? I truely think this guy is unethical. He took all our gold and took our ears to show everyone how much of noobs we are... If I had my bonesnap the tables would probably be in my favour..
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Aug 17 2008 01:44am
LOL
Gold: 8.21
Aug 17 2008 01:45am
HAHAHAHAHA
Gold: 17,124.00
Aug 17 2008 01:47am
lol..

take the time to read this.. its worth it imo
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2008 01:48am
ROFL
Gold: 4,363.00
Aug 17 2008 01:48am
omg LOL
Gold: 10,091.00
Aug 17 2008 01:49am
Quote (goozer4life @ Sun, Aug 17 2008, 07:47pm)
lol..

take the time to read this.. its worth it imo

vouch loochi is #1
Gold: 0.00
Aug 17 2008 01:50am
I save these stories in my profile.
=-o
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 10%
Aug 17 2008 01:51am
ahahaah