d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo II > Archives > Softcore USWest 2008 > Who The Fuck Is The General..
12Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 239.56
Aug 28 2008 02:07am
Sup guys, It's me Loochi.

So I was in a tower run before with Kuzin K and G bomb hunting for some equipment and keys to gear us up for some baal runs later on. I killed a fallen inside the tower and it dropped a unique flail. I could not believe my eyes.. A hoto. Now I can use this as my second weapon and cast ravens to blind my enemies while I gather enough momentum to leap on'em. Problem is.. I identified it and it turned out to be some jackass general's flail that had nothing to do with raven casting.. Kuzin K and G_Bomb are laughin their ass' off at the fact it didn't turn to hoto. They were suprised aswell.. It added a bit of slow so my enemies wouldn't get away in a duel. I guess that'd come in handy if they tried to hack.

Guys, does Hoto no longer exist cause of casting ravens being imbalanced? Did they patch this in the new patch? I feel so robbed from blizzard. Going to the chat support as we speak to talk to the admins about this shit. This is false advertisment. Depressed now. Had a gg plan and it's down the drain because of blizzard. It didn't even list the changes in the new patch guide?

What's going on..
Gold: 17,124.00
Aug 28 2008 02:09am
fucking blizzard..
Gold: Locked
Warn: 70%
Aug 28 2008 02:10am
loochi i miss ur
old long stories =(
Gold: 0.00
mm isnt hoto a RUNEWORD?
Gold: 1.00
Yeah, they took Hoto out, too overpowered in their opinion.
Quote (Loochi @ Thu, Aug 28 2008, 08:07am)

So I was in a tower run before with Kuzin K and G bomb hunting for some equipment and keys to gear us up for some baal runs later on. I killed a fallen inside the tower and it dropped a unique flail. I could not believe my eyes.. A hoto. Now I can use this as my second weapon and cast ravens to blind my enemies while I gather enough momentum to leap on'em. Problem is.. I identified it and it turned out to be some jackass general's flail that had nothing to do with raven casting.. Kuzin K and G_Bomb are laughin their ass' off at the fact it didn't turn to hoto. They were suprised aswell.. It added a bit of slow so my enemies wouldn't get away in a duel. I guess that'd come in handy if they tried to hack.

Guys, does Hoto no longer exist cause of casting ravens being imbalanced? Did they patch this in the new patch? I feel so robbed from blizzard. Going to the chat support as we speak to talk to the admins about this shit. This is false advertisment. Depressed now. Had a gg plan and it's down the drain because of blizzard. It didn't even list the changes in the new patch guide?

What's going on..

lol thats funny
Gold: 35,164.50
Aug 28 2008 02:11am
Blizzard is trying to kill diablo!!
Aug 28 2008 02:12am
Quote (Conker234 @ Thu, 28 Aug 2008, 04:11)
Blizzard is trying to kill diablo!!

Nab ;]
Gold: 0.69
Aug 28 2008 02:12am
Quote (Loochi @ Thu, Aug 28 2008, 04:07am)

What's going on..

not as funny
Go Back To Softcore USWest 2008 Topic List
12Next
Add Reply New Topic