Below are the official rules of the Trading Ground forums. Please note that these are in addition to the global Site Rules, which also apply: https://forums.d2jsp.org/info.php?p=9Early Bump:
- Posting 2 back-to-back posts in one thread before 4 hours.
- Creating several threads to bypass the early bump rule.
- No more than 3 characters on either side or the middle of your thread title / description. (ie: !!!! TONS of Runes HERE !!!! - would be a bad title).
- Do not have any ALT letters in your title / description.
- No off-topic Titles. Keep it real, and keep it clean, please. No swearing as well.
- Do not use spaces to make a title or description all caps. (G O D L Y F T H E R E would be a bad title/description).
- Repetitive use of words or letters (Need sshhaakkoo or Need need need shako would be a bad title/description).
- Banned Trade Topic Title and Description Words
- Topic title is a compilation of Title and Description.
- Do not steal other people's trade threads. (you may be warned for this, as it is spamming).
- No trades via PM. (It's harder to prove a scam via PM than from a trade thread, so always negotiate and deal through a trade thread, not PM).
- Do not trade for / sell real life items outside the Donor Forum. This includes but is not limited to CD keys. No linking to any outside auction or trade sites.
- Do not trade accounts, characters, or names. (Exceptions: Eve Online)
- Be specific in your trades. List everything that is for sale, especially in packages, with as much detail as possible. Unlimited quantity sales are not allowed.
- Do not offer fg/items you don't have.
- Do not trade items cross games/realms/cores.
- Do not use false advertising to describe an item. For example, if an item is a common dupe and is being sold in mass, it cannot be described as legit/perm/whatever else you may use to imply the same meaning.
- Do not advertise items not directly for sale via d2jsp. This includes advertising an item that is on an auction house within a specific game.
- Price checks must be created using the Price Check button.
- Do not post Scammer accusations in the trading grounds. These belong in our Scammer Accusation Forum.
- Do not ask questions in the trading grounds. Please use the Discussion Forums.
- Do not hold any kind of events like raffles/ironmans/barbruns etc. outside "My Events".
- Do not spam yours or others trade threads. That includes vouches and free bumps.
- Do not post in spam threads. Just report it and move on.
- Do not respond to spam in your thread. Report it.
- Do not post Youtube videos in the trading grounds.
- Do not beg for free items or forum gold, or any donation of any kind.
- If your thread gets closed, you must wait at least 1 hour before reposting it, unless the moderator tells you otherwise.
- Do not repost a thread that got closed due to a violation. (Illegal trade/Spam/Services/Posting in the wrong forum).
- You may post your service via the New Service button in the trade forums, or via My Events. Please note that if you require a mediator, you will need to use My Events for your service.
If you need assistance with the My Events system please post on the General Help forums.
If you have any suggestions for the My Events system, including new suggested results to be added into the list, you can post on Site Suggestions.
- Threads can be closed due to length, when they exceed more than 100 posts. (We will close it and you can repost immediately).
Use the "Report Post" button whenever you see an above rule broken.
- Do not have more than 4 threads up in the top 50 at any time.
- In Ladder Slasher Trading Hall only, 3 topics in top 50 is permitted.
Use mediators for all possible trades.Note: All trading is at your own risk. We cannot and will not refund any lost items. USE A MEDIATOR.