d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Football & Rugby > 2017 Mock Draft!
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.27
Dec 29 2016 11:20pm
Draft order taken from here http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftorder2017.php so don’t bitch.

Round 1
1. Cleveland Browns (1-14) - DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
I’m fairly convinced the Browns will either move out of this position or take Myles Garrett but I mocked Garrett last time and I’m not ready to throw trades in so let’s try going QB. Kizer and Trubisky are split pretty evenly right now as the consensus top QB prospect but I like Kizer a bit more right now so here we go.

2. San Francisco 49ers (2-13) - Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
It’ll be difficult for the Niners to pass on Garrett if he’s available because their pass rush is absolute garbage and Garrett is the best overall prospect in this class.

3. Chicago Bears (3-12) - Jonathan Allen, DE/DT, Alabama
Everyone seems to believe that the Bears are going to go QB and while I’m not going to sit here and say they definitely will not, I will say that I can understand why they wouldn’t. They gave Barkley a chance and while he sucks, they gave him a chance lol. Kizer and Trubisky are not can’t miss prospects so maybe the Bears go mini rebuild, give Barkley a full year and take a can’t miss prospect like Allen. Or maybe they make a push to get Romo back in the state. It’s not like the Bears have an awful team, give them a few young pieces in the draft, a QB like Romo and a veteran WR to pair with Kevin White (assuming Alshon leaves) and they could quickly turn everything around and be a force.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-12) - Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
While the new regime might want to go with a QB and move on from Bortles I think it’s more likely the side on keeping Bortles and build around him. You give an average QB elite talent around him and he’ll perform (just look at *fill in any QB here that you’d like to make fun of*). Fournette is a can’t miss prospect and fills a need for the Jaguars so it’s a perfect match imo.

5. Tennessee Titans via Los Angeles (4-11) - Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
Titans secondary is trash so they will need to invest in it this off season. There is some debate over who the top corner is (Humphrey, Wilson, Lattimore) so if you don’t agree with Humphrey just plug in whoever you like.

6. New York Jets (4-11) - Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
Well this is different for the Jets. Most mocks have the QBs gone already and Fournette is the go to pick but with Trubisky here (and Fournette gone) the Jets potentially land their franchise QB finally.

7. San Diego Chargers (5-10) - Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama
I feel like every year since I started doing mocks I write that the Chargers OL sucks and they need to invest in it this off season. Well the Chargers OL sucks and they need to invest in it this off season. OK it’s not awful but their tackles do blow so an upgrade to at least one side is a must.

8. Cincinnati Bengals (5-9-1) - Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
Barnett and the Bengals is like the perfect match. He fills the need, is one of the BPAs at this point and is a major talent and will provide quite the upgrade to their pass rush unit.

9. Carolina Panthers (6-9) - Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
If the Panthers do not upgrade their tackles this off season then I’d just give up on managment if I was a fan.

10. Cleveland Browns via Philadelphia (6-9) - Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State
Franchise QB at #1 overall, franchise RB at #10. Some are putting Cook above Fournette so this young QB/RB combo could be exactly what Cleveland needs to turn their franchise around.

11. Arizona Cardinals (6-8-1) - Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida
Cardinals need to get a better CB2 across from Peterson. McDowell is a popular pick here but with Nkemdiche coming into his own and Rodney Gunter having another year under his belt, if we do lose Campbell I don’t think we need to spend a first rounder on the position.

12. Buffalo Bills (7-8) - Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
Buffalo needs a couple of pieces in the secondary and lucky for them there is a ton of talented corners and safeties in this draft class so they should have quite a few to pick from here in the first.

13. Indianapolis Colts (7-8) - Malik McDowell, DE/DT, Michigan State
Indy basically needs to just take the BPA on defense in the first round unless Cook or Fournette happen to fall to them.

14. Philadelphia Eagles via Minnesota (7-8) - Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
Eagles need to give Carson Wentz a true #1 option to throw to and with all of the receivers on the board here they can have their pick of the bunch.

15. New Orleans Saints (7-8) - Charles Harris, DE/OLB, Missouri
Saints are in a good spot here having tons of defensive pieces to pick from. Harris is my BPA so here he is.

16. Tennessee Titans (8-7) - Jamal Adams, S, LSU
As I said at pick #5 the Titans secondary is garbage and for them to land the top corner and top safety prospects in the draft would be quite amazing and a massive improvement for them.

17. Baltimore Ravens (8-7) - Adoree’ Jackson, CB/S, USC
A versatile talent that provides an upgrade and fills a need.

18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-7) - Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
The Buccs are right there, ready to compete in the playoffs. One thing holding them back is their offense is basically limited to Jameis throwing to Mike Evans (especially with Dougie getting in trouble now).

19. Denver Broncos (8-7) - Chris Wormley, DE/DT, Michigan
A more proper replacement for Malik Jackson.

20. Washington Redskins (8-6-1) - Jabrill Peppers, LB/S, Michigan
Peppers is that new breed of linebacker safety we’re seeing in the NFL now and the Redskins need both a LB and a safety so here they go.

21. Detroit Lions (9-6) - Jalon Tabor, CB, Florida
Bolster the corner position by pairing Tabor and Slay together for a very solid 1-2 punch.

22. Houston Texans (9-6) - O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama
Teams quickly figured out how easy it is to cover Will Fuller and DeAndre Hopkins (doesn’t help that Houston’s QB play is atrocious) so if the Texans can land an actual legitimate threat at the TE position, it’ll help their entire offense. Fiedorowicz is alright but he’s a blocking TE so Howard, the best TE in the class, would be very welcomed in Houston.

23. Green Bay Packers (9-6) - David Njoku, TE, Miami
I’d really like to put a McCaffrey here but Montgomery has looked so good at RB it’s difficult to imagine the Packers not using him at RB full time next year (what better RB for the Packers offense than a fucking WR lol). They do however need a reliable tight end threat and Njoku is a freak athlete who will fit in perfectly.

24. Miami Dolphins (10-5) - Dawuane Smoot, DE/OLB, Illinois
Wake and Williams are aging and they couldn’t retain Vernon so some young pass rush talent is needed.

25. Seattle Seahawks (9-5-1) - Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida
Seahawks need to focus on both lines this off season and Brantley is the BPA for either the DL or OL at this point.

26. Atlanta Falcons (10-5) - Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan
Most were surprised the Falcons did not address their pass rush last off season so TACO!

27. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-5) - Sidney Jones, CB, Washington
Pittsburgh continued to build up their secondary with young talent.

28. Kansas City Chiefs (11-4) - Desmond King, CB/S, Iowa
Although the Chiefs are doing well, losing Sean Smith in the off season was tough. Now they have to retain Eric Berry too so having a piece like King who can play multiple positions will make life easier on management.

29. New York Giants (10-5) - Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama
Giants spent a ton of money on their defense last off season but still need to upgrade their linebackers.

30. Oakland Raiders (12-3) - Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
I love McCaffrey in the Raiders’ offense. Murray has shown some good things this year but it’s still up for debate if the coaches really want him around (after all the rumors last off season) and McCaffrey can make all the runs and is an incredible receiving threat out of the backfield. He’d add an element to the Raiders offense that they don’t have.

31. New England Patriots (13-2) - Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame
Patriots need to make some improvements to the interior of their line. Hey look, the best G in the draft.

32. Dallas Cowboys (13-2) - JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
Continue to add young talent to that offense. Likely going to lose Terrance Williams to free agency, Beasly is kind of a one trick pony and Dez is Dez so another receiver is needed.

Round 2
1. Cleveland Browns (1-14) - Dion Dawkins, OL, Temple
2. San Francisco 49ers (2-13) - Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
3. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-12) - DeMarcus Walker, DE/DT, Florida State
4. Chicago Bears (3-12) - John Ross, WR, Washington
5. New York Jets (4-11) - Tim Williams, DE/OLB, Alabama
6. Los Angeles Rams (4-11) - Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
7. San Diego Chargers (5-10) - Justin Evans, S, Texas A&M
8. Cincinnati Bengals (5-9-1) - Ethan Pocic, C/G, LSU
9. Philadelphia Eagles (6-9) - Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
10. Carolina Panthers (6-9) - Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia
11. Arizona Cardinals (6-8-1) - Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
12. Indianapolis Colts (7-8) - Tre’Davious White, CB, LSU
13. Minnesota Vikings (7-8) - D’onta Foreman, RB, Texas
14. New Orleans Saints (7-8) - Jarrad Davis, LB, Florida
15. Buffalo Bills (7-8) - Marcus Maye, S, Florida
16. Baltimore Ravens (8-7) - Solomon Thomas, DE/OLB, Stanford
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-7) - Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan
18. Denver Broncos (8-7) - Raekwon McMillan, LB, Ohio State
19. Cleveland Browns via Tennessee (8-7) - Carroll Phillips, DE/OLB, Illinois
20. Washington Redskins (8-6-1) - Jaleel Johnson, DT, Iowa
21. Houston Texans (9-6) - Kendell Beckwith, LB, LSU
22. Green Bay Packers (9-6) - Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova
23. Detroit Lions (9-6) - Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame
24. Miami Dolphins (10-5) - Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
25. Seattle Seahawks (9-5-1) - Malachi Dupre, WR, LSU
26. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-5) - Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee
27. Atlanta Falcons (10-5) - Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
28. Kansas City Chiefs (11-4) - Davis Webb, QB, California
29. New York Giants (10-5) - Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
30. Oakland Raiders (12-3) - Ryan Anderson, LB, Alabama
31. New England Patriots (13-2) - Takkarist McKinley, DE/OLB, UCLA
32. Dallas Cowboys (13-2) - Carl Lawson, DE/OLB, Auburn

Round 3
1. Cleveland Browns (1-14) - Chidobe Awukie, CB, Colorado
2. San Francisco 49ers (2-13) - Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson
3. Chicago Bears (3-12) - Pat Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
4. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-12) - Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin
5. Tennessee Titans via Los Angeles (4-11) - Jake Butt, TE, Michigan
6. New York Jets (4-11) - Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
7. San Diego Chargers (5-10) - Shelton Gibson, WR, West Virginia
8. Cincinnati Bengals (5-9-1) - Anthony Walker, LB, Northwestern
9. Carolina Panthers (6-9) - Forrest Lamp, OT, Western Kentucky
10. Philadelphia Eagles (6-9) - Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson
11. Arizona Cardinals (6-8-1) - Dan Feeney, G, Indiana
12. Minnesota Vikings (7-8) - Davon Godchaux, DT, LSU
13. New Orleans Saints (7-8) - Nazair Jones, DE/DT, North Carolina
14. Buffalo Bills (7-8) - Julie’n Davenport, OT, Bucknell
15. Indianapolis Colts (7-8) - Fish Simmons, S, Kansas
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-7) - Budda Baker, S, Washington
17. Denver Broncos (8-7) - Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson
18. Tennessee Titans (8-7) - Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington
19. Baltimore Ravens (8-7) - Curtis Samuel, WR, Ohio State
20. Washington Redskins (8-6-1) - Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama
21. Green Bay Packers (9-6) - Des Lawrence, CB, North Carolina
22. Detroit Lions (9-6) - Pat Elflein, C/G, Ohio State
23. Houston Texans (9-6) - Tyler Orlosky, G/C, West Virginia
24. Minnesota Vikings via Miami (10-5) - Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State
25. Seattle Seahawks (9-5-1) - Adam Bisnowaty, OT, Pittsburgh
26. Atlanta Falcons (10-5) - Carlos Watkins, DT, Clemson
27. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-5) - Jonnu Smith, TE, Florida International
28. Kansas City Chiefs (11-4) - Tyrone Crowder, G, Clemson
29. New York Giants (10-5) - Johnathan Ford, S, Auburn
30. Oakland Raiders (12-3) - Jamar Summers, CB, Connecticut
31. New England Patriots (13-2) - Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
32. Dallas Cowboys (13-2) - Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama

Previous Mocks 2017:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75066119&f=204
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75312096&f=204

Previous Years:

2016 Live Mock: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74301325&f=204
2016 Everything Else: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74284030&f=204

2015 Final Mock: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72556551&f=204
2015 Live Mock: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72556650&f=204

2014 Draft Analysis/All Mocks/Other Threads: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70753997&f=204

2013 Final Mock: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67113792&f=204
2013 Live Mock: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67170870&f=204
2013 Draft Analysis: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67228920&f=204

2012 Draft Analysis: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=62247355&f=204
Gold: 181,711.06
Dec 29 2016 11:28pm
How did Tim Williams drop out of the first round?
Gold: 0.00
Dec 29 2016 11:35pm
I only see 1 LB there and its Jabrill peppers so its not even a legit LB... Is this draft class really that weak at the position? Miami needs LB depth all we have is Kiko and Jenkins atm, rest are trash
Gold: 79,366.46
Dec 30 2016 12:15am
Quote (Gonorrhea @ Dec 30 2016 12:28am)
How did Tim Williams drop out of the first round?

I love Tim Williams. He'll solidify his top-16 stock after the combine, imo. If an inferior talent like Leonard Floyd can go #9 overall, Williams can go in the first.

Williams and Adoree Jackson are my 2 favorite prospects for the Ravens right now. Williams because we need a rush-LB of the future right now, and Jackson because we need an outside corner across from Jimmy, we need a P/K returner, and we could even use him on gadget plays on offense, since we seriously lack playmakers.
Gold: 1.05
Warn: 30%
Dec 30 2016 12:19am
Y u always do this to browns in ur mocks :( its a new era why would we reach for qb when we got phillys top 10 pick

Ewwww and we sure as fck arent taking a rb. Hue already came out and said hes sticking with crow. Whos in a contract year.

Sorry for spam tho plz continue with the mocks

This post was edited by RemembertheTitans on Dec 30 2016 12:20am
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Dec 30 2016 12:20am
Quote (Randolph @ Dec 29 2016 10:20pm)
Draft order taken from here http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftorder2017.php so don’t bitch.

Round 1
1. Cleveland Browns (1-14) - DeShone Kizer, QB, Notre Dame
I’m fairly convinced the Browns will either move out of this position or take Myles Garrett but I mocked Garrett last time and I’m not ready to throw trades in so let’s try going QB. Kizer and Trubisky are split pretty evenly right now as the consensus top QB prospect but I like Kizer a bit more right now so here we go.

2. San Francisco 49ers (2-13) - Myles Garrett, DE/OLB, Texas A&M
It’ll be difficult for the Niners to pass on Garrett if he’s available because their pass rush is absolute garbage and Garrett is the best overall prospect in this class.

3. Chicago Bears (3-12) - Jonathan Allen, DE/DT, Alabama
Everyone seems to believe that the Bears are going to go QB and while I’m not going to sit here and say they definitely will not, I will say that I can understand why they wouldn’t. They gave Barkley a chance and while he sucks, they gave him a chance lol. Kizer and Trubisky are not can’t miss prospects so maybe the Bears go mini rebuild, give Barkley a full year and take a can’t miss prospect like Allen. Or maybe they make a push to get Romo back in the state. It’s not like the Bears have an awful team, give them a few young pieces in the draft, a QB like Romo and a veteran WR to pair with Kevin White (assuming Alshon leaves) and they could quickly turn everything around and be a force.

4. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-12) - Leonard Fournette, RB, LSU
While the new regime might want to go with a QB and move on from Bortles I think it’s more likely the side on keeping Bortles and build around him. You give an average QB elite talent around him and he’ll perform (just look at *fill in any QB here that you’d like to make fun of*). Fournette is a can’t miss prospect and fills a need for the Jaguars so it’s a perfect match imo.

5. Tennessee Titans via Los Angeles (4-11) - Marlon Humphrey, CB, Alabama
Titans secondary is trash so they will need to invest in it this off season. There is some debate over who the top corner is (Humphrey, Wilson, Lattimore) so if you don’t agree with Humphrey just plug in whoever you like.

6. New York Jets (4-11) - Mitch Trubisky, QB, North Carolina
Well this is different for the Jets. Most mocks have the QBs gone already and Fournette is the go to pick but with Trubisky here (and Fournette gone) the Jets potentially land their franchise QB finally.

7. San Diego Chargers (5-10) - Cam Robinson, OT, Alabama
I feel like every year since I started doing mocks I write that the Chargers OL sucks and they need to invest in it this off season. Well the Chargers OL sucks and they need to invest in it this off season. OK it’s not awful but their tackles do blow so an upgrade to at least one side is a must.

8. Cincinnati Bengals (5-9-1) - Derek Barnett, DE, Tennessee
Barnett and the Bengals is like the perfect match. He fills the need, is one of the BPAs at this point and is a major talent and will provide quite the upgrade to their pass rush unit.

9. Carolina Panthers (6-9) - Mike McGlinchey, OT, Notre Dame
If the Panthers do not upgrade their tackles this off season then I’d just give up on managment if I was a fan.

10. Cleveland Browns via Philadelphia (6-9) - Dalvin Cook, RB, Florida State
Franchise QB at #1 overall, franchise RB at #10. Some are putting Cook above Fournette so this young QB/RB combo could be exactly what Cleveland needs to turn their franchise around.

11. Arizona Cardinals (6-8-1) - Quincy Wilson, CB, Florida
Cardinals need to get a better CB2 across from Peterson. McDowell is a popular pick here but with Nkemdiche coming into his own and Rodney Gunter having another year under his belt, if we do lose Campbell I don’t think we need to spend a first rounder on the position.

12. Buffalo Bills (7-8) - Marshon Lattimore, CB, Ohio State
Buffalo needs a couple of pieces in the secondary and lucky for them there is a ton of talented corners and safeties in this draft class so they should have quite a few to pick from here in the first.

13. Indianapolis Colts (7-8) - Malik McDowell, DE/DT, Michigan State
Indy basically needs to just take the BPA on defense in the first round unless Cook or Fournette happen to fall to them.

14. Philadelphia Eagles via Minnesota (7-8) - Mike Williams, WR, Clemson
Eagles need to give Carson Wentz a true #1 option to throw to and with all of the receivers on the board here they can have their pick of the bunch.

15. New Orleans Saints (7-8) - Charles Harris, DE/OLB, Missouri
Saints are in a good spot here having tons of defensive pieces to pick from. Harris is my BPA so here he is.

16. Tennessee Titans (8-7) - Jamal Adams, S, LSU
As I said at pick #5 the Titans secondary is garbage and for them to land the top corner and top safety prospects in the draft would be quite amazing and a massive improvement for them.

17. Baltimore Ravens (8-7) - Adoree’ Jackson, CB/S, USC
A versatile talent that provides an upgrade and fills a need.

18. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-7) - Corey Davis, WR, Western Michigan
The Buccs are right there, ready to compete in the playoffs. One thing holding them back is their offense is basically limited to Jameis throwing to Mike Evans (especially with Dougie getting in trouble now).

19. Denver Broncos (8-7) - Chris Wormley, DE/DT, Michigan
A more proper replacement for Malik Jackson.

20. Washington Redskins (8-6-1) - Jabrill Peppers, LB/S, Michigan
Peppers is that new breed of linebacker safety we’re seeing in the NFL now and the Redskins need both a LB and a safety so here they go.

21. Detroit Lions (9-6) - Jalon Tabor, CB, Florida
Bolster the corner position by pairing Tabor and Slay together for a very solid 1-2 punch.

22. Houston Texans (9-6) - O.J. Howard, TE, Alabama
Teams quickly figured out how easy it is to cover Will Fuller and DeAndre Hopkins (doesn’t help that Houston’s QB play is atrocious) so if the Texans can land an actual legitimate threat at the TE position, it’ll help their entire offense. Fiedorowicz is alright but he’s a blocking TE so Howard, the best TE in the class, would be very welcomed in Houston.

23. Green Bay Packers (9-6) - David Njoku, TE, Miami
I’d really like to put a McCaffrey here but Montgomery has looked so good at RB it’s difficult to imagine the Packers not using him at RB full time next year (what better RB for the Packers offense than a fucking WR lol). They do however need a reliable tight end threat and Njoku is a freak athlete who will fit in perfectly.

24. Miami Dolphins (10-5) - Dawuane Smoot, DE/OLB, Illinois
Wake and Williams are aging and they couldn’t retain Vernon so some young pass rush talent is needed.

25. Seattle Seahawks (9-5-1) - Caleb Brantley, DT, Florida
Seahawks need to focus on both lines this off season and Brantley is the BPA for either the DL or OL at this point.

26. Atlanta Falcons (10-5) - Taco Charlton, DE, Michigan
Most were surprised the Falcons did not address their pass rush last off season so TACO!

27. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-5) - Sidney Jones, CB, Washington
Pittsburgh continued to build up their secondary with young talent.

28. Kansas City Chiefs (11-4) - Desmond King, CB/S, Iowa
Although the Chiefs are doing well, losing Sean Smith in the off season was tough. Now they have to retain Eric Berry too so having a piece like King who can play multiple positions will make life easier on management.

29. New York Giants (10-5) - Reuben Foster, LB, Alabama
Giants spent a ton of money on their defense last off season but still need to upgrade their linebackers.

30. Oakland Raiders (12-3) - Christian McCaffrey, RB, Stanford
I love McCaffrey in the Raiders’ offense. Murray has shown some good things this year but it’s still up for debate if the coaches really want him around (after all the rumors last off season) and McCaffrey can make all the runs and is an incredible receiving threat out of the backfield. He’d add an element to the Raiders offense that they don’t have.

31. New England Patriots (13-2) - Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame
Patriots need to make some improvements to the interior of their line. Hey look, the best G in the draft.

32. Dallas Cowboys (13-2) - JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
Continue to add young talent to that offense. Likely going to lose Terrance Williams to free agency, Beasly is kind of a one trick pony and Dez is Dez so another receiver is needed.

Round 2
1. Cleveland Browns (1-14) - Dion Dawkins, OL, Temple
2. San Francisco 49ers (2-13) - Gareon Conley, CB, Ohio State
3. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-12) - DeMarcus Walker, DE/DT, Florida State
4. Chicago Bears (3-12) - John Ross, WR, Washington
5. New York Jets (4-11) - Tim Williams, DE/OLB, Alabama
6. Los Angeles Rams (4-11) - Courtland Sutton, WR, SMU
7. San Diego Chargers (5-10) - Justin Evans, S, Texas A&M
8. Cincinnati Bengals (5-9-1) - Ethan Pocic, C/G, LSU
9. Philadelphia Eagles (6-9) - Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
10. Carolina Panthers (6-9) - Rasul Douglas, CB, West Virginia
11. Arizona Cardinals (6-8-1) - Zach Cunningham, LB, Vanderbilt
12. Indianapolis Colts (7-8) - Tre’Davious White, CB, LSU
13. Minnesota Vikings (7-8) - D’onta Foreman, RB, Texas
14. New Orleans Saints (7-8) - Jarrad Davis, LB, Florida
15. Buffalo Bills (7-8) - Marcus Maye, S, Florida
16. Baltimore Ravens (8-7) - Solomon Thomas, DE/OLB, Stanford
17. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-7) - Jourdan Lewis, CB, Michigan
18. Denver Broncos (8-7) - Raekwon McMillan, LB, Ohio State
19. Cleveland Browns via Tennessee (8-7) - Carroll Phillips, DE/OLB, Illinois
20. Washington Redskins (8-6-1) - Jaleel Johnson, DT, Iowa
21. Houston Texans (9-6) - Kendell Beckwith, LB, LSU
22. Green Bay Packers (9-6) - Tanoh Kpassagnon, DE, Villanova
23. Detroit Lions (9-6) - Jarron Jones, DT, Notre Dame
24. Miami Dolphins (10-5) - Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
25. Seattle Seahawks (9-5-1) - Malachi Dupre, WR, LSU
26. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-5) - Alvin Kamara, RB, Tennessee
27. Atlanta Falcons (10-5) - Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
28. Kansas City Chiefs (11-4) - Davis Webb, QB, California
29. New York Giants (10-5) - Nick Chubb, RB, Georgia
30. Oakland Raiders (12-3) - Ryan Anderson, LB, Alabama
31. New England Patriots (13-2) - Takkarist McKinley, DE/OLB, UCLA
32. Dallas Cowboys (13-2) - Carl Lawson, DE/OLB, Auburn

Round 3
1. Cleveland Browns (1-14) - Chidobe Awukie, CB, Colorado
2. San Francisco 49ers (2-13) - Deshaun Watson, QB, Clemson
3. Chicago Bears (3-12) - Pat Mahomes, QB, Texas Tech
4. Jacksonville Jaguars (3-12) - Ryan Ramczyk, OT, Wisconsin
5. Tennessee Titans via Los Angeles (4-11) - Jake Butt, TE, Michigan
6. New York Jets (4-11) - Royce Freeman, RB, Oregon
7. San Diego Chargers (5-10) - Shelton Gibson, WR, West Virginia
8. Cincinnati Bengals (5-9-1) - Anthony Walker, LB, Northwestern
9. Carolina Panthers (6-9) - Forrest Lamp, OT, Western Kentucky
10. Philadelphia Eagles (6-9) - Wayne Gallman, RB, Clemson
11. Arizona Cardinals (6-8-1) - Dan Feeney, G, Indiana
12. Minnesota Vikings (7-8) - Davon Godchaux, DT, LSU
13. New Orleans Saints (7-8) - Nazair Jones, DE/DT, North Carolina
14. Buffalo Bills (7-8) - Julie’n Davenport, OT, Bucknell
15. Indianapolis Colts (7-8) - Fish Simmons, S, Kansas
16. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (8-7) - Budda Baker, S, Washington
17. Denver Broncos (8-7) - Jordan Leggett, TE, Clemson
18. Tennessee Titans (8-7) - Cooper Kupp, WR, Eastern Washington
19. Baltimore Ravens (8-7) - Curtis Samuel, WR, Ohio State
20. Washington Redskins (8-6-1) - Eddie Jackson, S, Alabama
21. Green Bay Packers (9-6) - Des Lawrence, CB, North Carolina
22. Detroit Lions (9-6) - Pat Elflein, C/G, Ohio State
23. Houston Texans (9-6) - Tyler Orlosky, G/C, West Virginia
24. Minnesota Vikings via Miami (10-5) - Roderick Johnson, OT, Florida State
25. Seattle Seahawks (9-5-1) - Adam Bisnowaty, OT, Pittsburgh
26. Atlanta Falcons (10-5) - Carlos Watkins, DT, Clemson
27. Pittsburgh Steelers (10-5) - Jonnu Smith, TE, Florida International
28. Kansas City Chiefs (11-4) - Tyrone Crowder, G, Clemson
29. New York Giants (10-5) - Johnathan Ford, S, Auburn
30. Oakland Raiders (12-3) - Jamar Summers, CB, Connecticut
31. New England Patriots (13-2) - Charles Walker, DT, Oklahoma
32. Dallas Cowboys (13-2) - Gerald Everett, TE, South Alabama

Previous Mocks 2017:
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75066119&f=204
http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=75312096&f=204

Previous Years:

2016 Live Mock: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74301325&f=204
2016 Everything Else: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=74284030&f=204

2015 Final Mock: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72556551&f=204
2015 Live Mock: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=72556650&f=204

2014 Draft Analysis/All Mocks/Other Threads: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=70753997&f=204

2013 Final Mock: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67113792&f=204
2013 Live Mock: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67170870&f=204
2013 Draft Analysis: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=67228920&f=204

2012 Draft Analysis: http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=62247355&f=204

AZ Sucks!
Dec 30 2016 12:24am
Perfect draft imo would be to take garrett, trade our eagles pick down and take peppers....and draft 3 olineman in the 2nd round and a qb in the 3rd to compete with kessler and mccown

But we have so many fcken picks im sure ill be happy with whatever we do

This post was edited by RemembertheTitans on Dec 30 2016 12:25am
Gold: 14,000.00
Dec 30 2016 12:34am
We'll take any of Allen, Garrett, Williams, Barnett, Adams, Peppers over Fournette, or Cook in the top 5.. Are you kidding me?
Dec 30 2016 12:35am
Quote (Hako @ Dec 30 2016 02:34am)
We'll take any of Allen, Garrett, Williams, Barnett, Adams, Peppers over Fournette, or Cook in the top 5.. Are you kidding me?

Is it just me or does it seem like he mocks rbs really high sometimes??
Gold: 14,000.00
Dec 30 2016 12:38am
Quote (RemembertheTitans @ Dec 29 2016 10:35pm)
Is it just me or does it seem like he mocks rbs really high sometimes??

If we had Dallas' OL, I'd be good with a RB high, but nope.
Go Back To Football & Rugby Topic List
1235Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll