d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > General Help Unified Sticky > Written by pakos
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
Retired Moderator
Gold: 10,141.05
Trader: Trusted
Aug 19 2006 03:02am
GENERAL HELP TOPIC

By using these forums and registering an account you unconditionally agree to the following rules and policies. These policies can be changed and amended at anytime by the admin's without any notification of the users!!

First of all what is a d2jsp?

d2jsp is an embedded implementation of a JavaScript engine for executing user program code (scripts) inside Diablo II. d2jsp can be used to make Diablo II do almost anything that can be done in the game by a human player, and some things (such as knowing the immunities of monsters four screens away) that cannot. d2jsp does not attempt to exploit any bugs in Diablo II's programming, the Battle.net protocol, or the Battle.net servers.

Official Forum Rules and Policies:

The Diablo II JavaScript Parser forums are a community of people who openly converse about bots and other automation of Diablo II with the program d2jsp. The members of this community have to abide by simple rules designed to keep order and peace within. These rules are specifically spelled out below. Any user violating the rules will be dealt with in the appropriate manner as dictated below. By using these forums and registering an account you unconditionally agree to follow these rules and policies. These policies can be changed and amended at anytime by us without any notification of the users.

Please be aware that we reserve the right to remove your access to any part or feature of this website for any reason we see fit or no reason at all.
Please review this for more information.

Help Database:
Here you can view all help Database > Click

List of topics in Database:
1. Contacting the moderating team & reporting posts (Where to find a list of the board moderators and administrators.)
2. Cookies and cookie usage (The benefits of using cookies and how to remove cookies set by this board.)
3. Email Notification of new messages (How to get emailed when a new reply is added to a topic.)
4. Logging in and out (How to log in and out from the board and how to remain anonymous and not be shown on the active users list.)
5. Member List (Explaining the different ways to sort and search through the list of members.)
6. Posting (A guide to the features available when posting on the boards.)
7. Recovering lost or forgotten passwords (How to reset your password if you've forgotten it.)
8. Registration benefits (How to register and the added benefits of being a registered member.)
9. Searching Topics and Posts (How to use the search feature.)
10. Topic Options (A guide to the options available when viewing a topic.)
11. Viewing active topics and new posts (How to view all the topics which have a new reply today and the new posts made since your last visit.)
12. Viewing members profile information (How to view members contact information.)
13. Your Control Panel (My Controls) (Editing contact information, personal information, avatars, signatures, board settings, languages and style choices.)
14. Your Personal Messenger (How to send personal messages, track them, edit your messenger folders and archive stored messages.)

What is a Forum Gold?
Forum gold is like money on d2jsp. You can use it to do many things, such as purchasing signatures, trading for items, purchasing guilds and guild stuff. All this and more will be explained below.

Please review this for more information.

How can I change my forum name?
*Name changes - You can now change your forum name. Another neat feature added to the site. Here is how it would work. You will pay a certain amount depending on what you would want, the prices are:
250fg for a upper/lower case change of any of the letters in your name. No addition or removal of any letters.
500fg for a minor name change. Ie, adding or removing a couple letters (such as a clan tag).
1500fg for a complete name change. Ie, changing your name to something completely different from what it is today.

To do so, you would have to contact njaguar.

Reporting Trade/Forum Violations:

Possible Trade Violations:
Early Bumps - User posting in his own topic twice in a row, when time between them is less then 4 hours
Early reposts - User making same topics (same iso/ft) less then 4 hours between them, or 1 hour if his previous topic got closed
Spam/Non-trade - Anything thats not thread connect. It can be questions / bot support / dia runs or any other runs / any other spam
Offering level services without trusted tags - This includes grushes, lvling, runs help. Read the trade rules about this one.
Non vouched by Members++ or higher: Raffles, giveaways, scavenger hunts or Invripper lists.

And anything else that violates the forum or trade rules in any way you can report.

To report trade violation:
- Pm one of the Members++ or
- Pm one of the Trade Moderators or
- Pm one of the Trade Assistants.
Remember to include links and violation type.

Or You can use irc network by Live Chat or other irc program:
server: irc.d2jsp.org
channel: #trade-report
Remember to follow channel rules!

To report forum violation:
- Pm one of the Members++ or
- Pm one of the Junior Moderators or
- Pm one of the Moderators

Do not pm Retired Moderators!

Stars:

You might have noticed some members have coloured stars at the end of their names.
The stars represent people who have donated money to d2jsp.
You can no longer tell how much people have donated by their donor star, Njaguar has given the option to change your donor star. This is to protect the donors and the amounts they have donated.
The colours represent different price ranges. If you want to know the price for each colour, you can donate and find out.
Once you donate, your star will not be automatically shown. If you want your star to be seen, you have to ask Njaguar to do so.

$5 = light gray star.
$10 = Dark gray star.
$25 = blue star.

Anything higher then that is confidential and you don't need to know. So stop making topics and asking.

How can i change showed stars?
Go to My Controls
Go to Change Star Settings
And choose star.

Remember: Only the stars you have available to you are shown. This is determined by how much you have paid/donated to the site.

How can I buy/change orbs
To buy orbs:
Go to My Controls
Go to Forum Store
Choose and buy orb.

To change orb:
Go to My Controls
Go to Inventory
And choose orb.

Do you want to see other user's orbs?
Go to My Controls
Go to Settings
Choose YES or NO

Trusted/Mediator Trade Rank:
What does it mean: The person is a trusted trader and member of our community. These people are trusted by the traders and trade mods to handle things correctly with trades

How do I get a Trusted tag: Just continue doing trades and avoid problems. The trade mods will see this and ask you be given one.

D2JSP TITLES:

From the lowest to highest:

Validating: This person has no access to make any posts until he gets his email and clicks a link in it to verify that he is not a bot signing up. Sometimes we do have problems with this. Try not to use E-mails like Hotmail and Yahoo.. Try Gmail or Spymac both free.

Banned: No access what so ever.. too fucking bad.. these guys deserved it..

Losered: Can't use FG functions, can't use the PM system. Can only post in battlëfloor.. used for serious offences..

Scammer: This person has been found guilty in scamming other people in some form. Trading with this person should be done via mediator to make sure everything goes right.

Member: Regular member doing his thing. That's what you are when you sign up.

Trusted: This member has been active in trades and proven to be most trustworthy. This member will usually be able to request FG or the items delivered to him first.. not just anyone gets this..

Mediator: Mediator is a Trusted trader who has offered to help people with trades. NOTHING more!

Member++: Such a member is the extended ears and eyes for anyone higher. Ability to edit his own posts for an extended period of time/Close his own threads/Bigger PM box.

Graphic Artist: Has the power to moderate Graphic Design forum.

Trade Assistant: Will usually alert Trade Mods about issues and report/Take care of offences as well as acting as a Mediator for trades. Usually for FG for items or Anni/Gheeds trades..

Trade Moderator: Has the power to Warn/Close/Move/Delete/Trash etc posts in the Trade forums. These will mod/roam around the Trading grounds and watch that people don't try to scam each other.

Junior Moderator: The extended arms of the Moderators. Warning/Closing as well as Trashing/Moving powers etc.Will be able to help with most common things in d2jsp or will at least be able to give you a name of a person who will.

Moderator: Now we're talking power.. Same as Junior Moderator but with a few more powers such as Suspending a member but very rarely used. Such a person are not used to people arguing with them about the decisions they make and I would not advise anyone trying to either.

Senior Moderator: All the powers of the other groups plus some Admin power. These are the people who have been with d2jsp for a long period and help make the rules and enforce them. When they speak we suggest you listen!

Retired Moderators: Honorable title for those who were here before us given to Moderators which we will all miss.

Admin: njaguar & DaBeerMan. njaguar = GOD. Please keep PM's to njaguar at a minimum!!!

Warns:
50%+ your sig/ava are blocked, and no guild access.
70%+ Your Pm box/fg are blocked.
100% Rank Looser.

How can i remove warn?
After about month or more you should pm the mod who gave you warn.
If moderator is retired or inactive you should pm other one, but remember to write your situation.
Do not pm them 2 or more times, one is enough!

Why was my gold locked?
Q: Why is my gold locked?
A: Well, either you have multiple accounts, or your forum gold is under investigation.
Q: Under investigation?
A: Yes, under investigation. Sometimes when you trade with someone who has scammed FG your gold will be locked for the time being to make sure you aren't a part of the scammers ring of people (trying to launder the FG). Just hang tight and the right things will happen.
Q: When can I get unlocked?
A: Don't ask. We will decide when you have suffered long enough. There are many people who have been locked/scammered (and worse) who have come back to have a successful trading career here at d2jsp. Just keep trading and being active. Yes, it is hard, but it is possible.
Q: Can I make another account?
A: Only if you want to make it harder to get your other account unlocked. Making another account will only get you more time with a locked/scammered account. The new account will be detected and locked/scammered as well.

Guild Points & Ladder Slasher
Ladder Slasher is a simply rpg game, here you can find all important informations:
Ladder Slasher - Game Mechanics Explained
The Ladder Slasher Guidebook
What are Guild points and how do I get them?
Guild points are part of a new guild ranking system, you can get them by playing njaguar's Ladder Slasher game.
More info here.

User Blogs:
What Is A Blog?
A Blog stands for a "Web Log". Or a diary, if you will.
It's a way to post personal thoughts/opinions, etc, without having to do so on say, General Chat. It also gives others (friends) an easy way to see your last 3 blogs by viewing your profile.

How To Blog?
You cannot create new topics in this forum the normal way.
In order to create a blog, go into your profile (click your name in the top left), and on the right side of your profile, click Create New Blog.
Users that do not have PM box access or with 50% or more warnings cannot post new blogs.

Friend List
What is the friends list.
A friends list is a list of all your buddies, or your fast contact list.
There aren't any special actions to your friends yet those would be implemented later.

More informations here.

Useful Tips:
Hot to change number of topics to show for each post/forum page?
Go to My Controls
Go to Board Settings
Change Number of posts to show for each topic page to 50
Change Number of topics to show for each forum page to 50

How to Open Fast Reply automatically when available?
Go to My Controls
Go to Board Settings
Change Open Fast Reply automatically when available? to YES

How to disable a pop up notification when you get a new private message?
Go to My Controls
Go to Board Settings
Change Do you wish to get a pop up notification when you get a new private message? to YES

How to disable members avatars when reading topics?
Go to My Controls
Go to Board Settings
Change Do you wish to view members avatars when reading topics? to NO

How to disable images in posts, such as smilies and posted images?
Go to My Controls
Go to Board Settings
Change Do you wish to view images in posts, such as smilies and posted images? to NO

How to disable members signatures when reading topics?
Go to My Controls
Go to Board Settings
Change Do you wish to view members signatures when reading topics? to NO

You can run Diablo 2 in Vista guys ! Its very easy to use.

What you need: Installed Windows Vista and Diablo2 / Diablo2LoD on your computer.
  • Go to your game folder. (Default would be C:/Program Files/Diablo II/)
  • Run diablo2.exe. It will load for about 2 seconds and then stop.
  • Run game.exe. It will load again for about 2 seconds and then stop.
  • Then run D2VidTst (Video Test file). This will start testing your video card / screen / whatever and after about 10 seconds - Diablo2 will start and you can start playing.
Note: You must do this everytime you want to play the game.
Also, Alt+Tab works perefectly fine from the game.

Hope this helps you.

Other Important Links with help:

How To Change Your Board Layout -> step by step walkthrough w/ screenies

The Mysterys Of D2jsp Explained -> Donor forum, FG Locked, Warning removal

Faq On Legit/dupes/unperms

link for lost or stolen passwords on d2jsp

The d2jsp forum Starter Guide for new members by PoOoZaQ

Mediator finder FAQ by Tonyisnewb

Trade finder FAQ by Rejection

[http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=8269664]Hourly Lottery F A Q By jp2050[/URL]

The Complete "updated" Guide To D2jsp And Mirc by SilverTipped

Tutorial For Using/ Uploading a signature by scootrose

Get Your Trusted Tag Here! Bot Help Here! by d2bomber

Everything You Need To Know About The Bot! by PoOoZaQ

How to post screenshots by immortalcheese

Picture guide to posting pics of d2 screenshots.

How to understand and use BBCode by immortalcheese

The Orb system explained by immortalcheese

How to check Signature Dimentions and upload them by immortalcheese

The Trusted tag explained by Kriss3d

The PM and Warning system as explained by Decadence

Forum Gold explained by the.ice

How to donate to njaguar or Xizeta for donor access by immortalcheese

Mediator Que Guide, The "How To" For The "Mediator Que" by Kinkykowboy

East lag sticky

International Guides:

Deutsch:
Die Häufigsten Fragen Neuer User
Alles Wichtige Zum D2jsp Bot - Lesen
Die Forum Rules Auf Deutsch
Alles Zum Thema Forengold "fg"

Français:
Forum Gold ( Fg )
Règles Générales Du Forum
FAQ Tout Ce Qui Ne Parle De D2jsp Ou D2 -> mirc, images, fg etc...

Polska:
Fg/donacje/ostrze¿enia/rangi/statusy/etc.
Zasady Polskiego Forum
Informacje O Ladder Slasher Oraz Instalacji Bota

Dutch:
De Forum Regels
De Trade Rules
Fg / Doneren / Bots / Trader & Member Titels

Español:
Guia de Ayuda General
Abreviaturas

Èeské a Slovenské:
Pravidla Cz/svk Fora

Italiano:
Informazioni Generali

Portuguese:
Guia de Ajuda em Portugues

Русский:
Trade Rules
Forum Rules

Turkey:
Forum Ve Alisveris Kurallari
Turkce Trade Kurallari
Scamm Olmamak Icin Ipuclari
Level Servis - Raffles - Runeleri Perm Yapmak
Bilinen #d2jsp Ve #bnet Scammleri
Account Hirsizliklarina Karsi Yeni Koruma Yontemi

Enjoy!
Pakos

If you want your thread added to this topic, or have any sugestions/questions feel free to PM Pakos or Lentylek

=====================================================================================================

Thanks to Pakos for making this sticky.

This post was edited by Lentylek on Jun 5 2007 01:59pm
Aug 31 2006 08:00am
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 0.00
Retired Moderator
Gold: 20,597.13
Dec 21 2006 05:36pm
How To Run D2 Under Windows Vista

http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?act=ST&f=34&t=5487833&st=0

This post was edited by zackaria_dki on Dec 28 2006 05:02pm
Jan 12 2007 11:58am
Inappropriate Post Content
Gold: 4,484.00
Jan 12 2007 01:30pm
The Forum Rules have been updated!

Please note this update:
Quote (Forum Rules)
#  No discussion of the use, how to use, or where to find closed battle.net hacks. The only exception is d2jsp and software directly hosted here. Discussion of hacks in the manner described will result in an official warning and/or temporary ban. Subsequent violation would result in a permanent ban from the forum.

This means you may not discuss Mousepad MapHack anymore.
All other parts of the rule remains the same, you still can't discuss closed battle.net hacks with the exception of d2jsp.

Refer here: http://www.d2jsp.org/index.php?a=wiki&s=3&p=forumrulesandpolicies
Retired Moderator
Gold: 60.96
Jan 17 2007 09:51am
How to PM since the "Contact" link was removed
http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=5846526&f=34

FAQ on Legit/Dupes/Unperms
http://forums.d2jsp.org/index.php?showtopic=5635629&f=34

This post was edited by ___ on Feb 13 2007 11:00pm
Retired Moderator
Gold: 10,141.05
Jan 18 2007 01:15pm
How To Use 'Report Buttom' and FAQ's

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/238/hhju1.jpg

Q. Does it matter if i report the first post or the post where the rule is breaking?
A. No, its does not matter. You can report it in anyway you choose.

Q. I Can´t report posts, why not?
A. You are a 'Locked' user and can't report posts. This is because its could be abused by Locked Users.

Q. I Reported a topic, but its does not getting closed?
A. The Moderator/Assistant/Members ++/Admin must notice your topic. When he/She does, he/she will close it if its correct reported

What to report under, in bigger words.

Trade: Early Bump -
- Do not early bump. (Your own or someone else's topic; an early bump is when you post two back-to-back posts in one thread before four hours

Trade: Offering Services Without A Tag ( Trusted or Mediator Tag)
- Do not offer services without a trusted tag. (includes in profiles, signature, trade threads, and anywhere else. Also if the service is free

Trade: Illegal Trade -

- Do not offer what you don't have.
- Do not trade for ears.
- Do not trade / sell cd keys, accounts, character names, Battle.net games, dupe methods, or any other items you may question. (links to ë bay and all sites alike are also not allowed)
No trading of hacked or massively duped items. The specific trade rules are found as a pinned topic in the individual trade forums. These trade rules are enforced in all the forums. Violations of the trade rules result in anywhere from verbal warning, official warning or temporary ban to even permanent ban

Trade: Too Many Topics In Topic 50 -

- Do not have more than two threads up in the top 50 at any time.

Trade: Early Repost After Theard Close -

Do not remake your topic with same iso/ft, need/offer before one hour passed.

General: Spam -

- Do not spam yours or others trade threads.
- Do not steal other peoples trade threads. (you may be warned for this, as it is spamming)

General: Posting In Wrong Forum -

Do not make a theard in Tradeing Grounds who belongs in General Help, etc.

General: Topic Title Violation -

- Do not have more than three characters on either side of your thread title / description. (ie: !!!! TONS of Runes HERE !!!! - would be a bad title)
- Do not have any ALT letters in your title / description
- Do not have off-topic Titles. Keep it real, and keep it clean, please. No swearing as well.
- Do not use spaces to make a title all caps (G O D L Y F T H E R E would be a bad title)
- Do not have the words legit / perm / etc etc. in your topic title. (this includes anything to mislead people into thinking your item may not poof)
- Do not have a topic description with all caps.

General: Non-authorized outside links -
No links to auction sites selling D2 items, or any other website that sells D2 items for money. Links will be removed and an official warning issued. Subsequent offenses will result in a ban.
Links to other websites that contain binary files are not allowed, unless this site is a confirmed trusted site. Links to binary files that look suspicious or are Trojans/viruses will result in a permanent IP ban. Links to promotion sites like sh*thead or referral type-sites are not allowed. Linking to such sites will result in an official warning and/or ban.
You may not post links to outside trade forums, or dclone servers. No exceptions.

General: Excessive flaming or personal attacks -

No crude or offensive language/images are not allowed in posts outside the battle forum. They are allowed in the battle forum within reason. It is at the sole discretion of the moderators/admins to decide what is excessive. No pornographic or sexually suggestive language or images is allowed anywhere
Personal attacks, modification of a user's image, impersonation, posting private information, posting a users photograph without permission, are all punishable with up to a permanent ban on first offense.
Post must not be a flame. By flame we mean any topic that is insulting or degrading another member for any reason. Topics may be deemed as a flame if they are off-topic and directed at another member. A verbal warning may be issued, followed by an official warning, and if behavior continues punishments may be issued.

General: 3rd Party Hack Software -

#  No discussion of the use, how to use, or where to find closed battle.net hacks. The only exception is d2jsp and software directly hosted here. Discussion of hacks in the manner described will result in an official warning and/or temporary ban. Subsequent violation would result in a permanent ban from the forum.

This means you may not discuss Mousepad MapHack anymore.
All other parts of the rule remains the same, you still can't discuss closed battle.net hacks with the exception of d2jsp.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to Xiz for making this guide.
Thanks to wroniak_wwa and death_Sean0 for fixing some mistakes.

This post was edited by Lentylek on Mar 18 2007 01:31am
Retired Moderator
Gold: 4,005.26
Feb 17 2007 05:17pm
Complete bbcode totorial

A big thanks to Master3921 for this tutorial.

Here I give you a short tutorial of how to use BBCode correctly.
BBCode is just another sort (alternative) of HTML-TAGs.

BBCode is always of the same syntax :
[TAGNAME]insert text influenced by the tag here[/TAGNAME]
It can also be stuffed like this
[TAGNAME1]text [TAGNAME2]here[/TAGNAME2][/TAGNAME1]
Always close the last openend tag first.
[TAGNAME1][TAGNAME2][TAGNAME3]I love BBCode[/TAGNAME3][/TAGNAME2][/TAGNAME1]

The following codes are available on d2jsp and explained in that order
1. Bold
2. Underlined
3. Italic
4. Center
5. Size
6. Color
7. Cancelled
8. Images
9. Email
10.Font
11.Url-Masking
12.Quote
13.Code
14.List
15.Arranged list

1. Bold this makes your text appear in bold print.
USAGE :
Code
[b]Bold text here[/b]

2.Underlined : this makes your text appear underlined.
USAGE :
Code
[u]underlined text here[/u]

3.italic : this makes your text appear italic.
USAGE :
Code
[i]italic text here[/i]

centered text

Hey..what does it look like? the text appears centered of course.
USAGE :
Code
[center]the text you want to be centered here[/center]

5.Sized text : with this tag you can vary the size of your text
USAGE :
Code
[size=X]text with size x here[/size]

Important : the original size on d2jsp is 1. By choosing x > 1 your text will appear larger.
By choosing x < 1 the text will appear smaller.
The lowest you can choose is 0. The largest you can choose is 23. The larger the X, the larger the text.

6.Colored text
USAGE :
Code
[color=x]colored text here[/color]

The color can vary of course. Here is a small list of colors you can choose.
http://www.w3schools.com/html/html_colornames.asp
You can also have a look here for colors.
There is also an advanced HEX USAGE for the colortag.
USAGE :
Code
[color=#RRGGBB]text here[/color]

RR means red. GG means green. BB means blue.
By entering a value you specify how much of the color is available. Every color consists of red green and blue.
The MIN value is 00 and the MAX value is FF
for example red composes by doing this :
Code
[color=#FF0000]Red Text[/color]

Red has the MAX value and green and blue the MIN values. So it's a pure red.

7.Cancelled text
USAGE :
Code
[s]cancelled text here[/s]

8.IMAGES : To involve images you must use the [IMG] tag.
USAGE :
Code
[img]url of picture here[/img]

A complete tutorial of [HOW TO] implement pictures on d2jsp is given here

9. EMAIL : njaguar@d2jsp.org. That way you implement an email adress.
USAGE :
Code
[email]emailadress[/email]

10.Fonts
USAGE :
Code
[font=X]text with font X here[/font]

A small collection of fonts can be found here : http://ekhelp.com/bbcode-colors-and-fonts.html

11. MASKING LINKS. Link to Njaguar's profile
That way you can mask links.
USAGE :
Code
[url=LINKhere]Text that shall appear here[/url]

IMPORTANT: You can ONLY mask d2jsp links here. Everything except the logout link.
You cannot mask links like www.google.com . It won't appear masked.

quotations
Yeah you can also quote other persons.
USAGE :
Code
[quote]text here[/quote]

USAGE2:
Code
[QUOTE=NICKNAME,DAY, DATE in DAY MONTH YEAR format (e.g. 15 Feb 2002) , TIME]quoted text here [/QUOTE]

Code
This is written in code tag. Already used before very often, too.
Very useful to make other TAG's USAGE visible because if the TAGs are applied correctly they are transformed immediately.
USAGE :
Code
[*code]text here without stars both the times but I cannot make it visible elsewise[*/code]

Last but not least you can also make lists on d2jsp.
There are 2 ways of making lists.
14.Unarranged, normal lists

Code

My offerlist
[list]
[*]Harlecin Crest
[*]Jewellers Monarch of Equilibrium
[*]Jah Rune
[/list]

this will appear as follows.

My offerlist
  • Harlecin Crest
  • Jewellers Monarch of Equilibrium
  • Jah Rune

15.Arranged lists.
You can also make arranged lists.
Code

My offerlist
[list=A]
[*]Harlecin Crest
[*]Jewellers Monarch of Equilibrium
[*]Jah Rune
[/list]

My offerlist
  1. Harlecin Crest
  2. Jewellers Monarch of Equilibrium
  3. Jah Rune

This post was edited by RamasseTonDrum on Feb 24 2007 12:06pm
Gold: 4,484.00
Mar 23 2007 09:06am
How to see your history of forum gold
Thanks to Dar3k for this guide

Step 1 (Click on Forum Gold: xxx)

Step 2 (Here you choose month with history of gold log)

Gold logs before 2005
Scroll all the way down in the gold logs, and click: View (Really) Old Gold Logs Here

This post was edited by PoOoZaQ on Mar 24 2007 08:51am
Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
12Next
Closed New Topic New Poll