d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > General Help Archive > Why I Don't Have Acess To The Guild Page? > Look here to find out
Closed New Topic New Poll
Gold: 160.14
Oct 10 2006 10:37pm
Okay, seems like lots of people are making many threads here wondering why they can't see the guild page, So i made a little FAQ about that:

Q: Why i can't see the guild page/ It doesn't show which guild i belong to?
A: It's because you have no signature/avatar rights. This can happen if an Admin removed your rights, or if you have 50% warns or more (50% warn = No avatar/Signature rights). Now, if you lose your signature/avatar rights, you lose also your acess to the Guilds.

Q: Was i kicked from my guild?
A: No, you wasn't, unless someone in your guild did so. You don't have acess to the Guilds, but you still in your guild. Anyone with acess to the guilds will be able to see your name in the guild which you belong, even if you do not have acess to the guild page.

Q: How do i retrieve my signature/avatar rights, if i don't have 50% warn or more?
A: If you've lost these rights, it's because you commited a somewhat serious violation of the signature/avatar rules. You'll have to stay good a few months, then try contacting an Admin via IRC, or try to Private Message him. If you chose to PM, be patient, it may take a few days/weeks to get a reply from them.
You can also PM Xizeta about your signature/avatar priviledges.

Q: If i have 50% warn or more (No Sig/avatar rights, therefore, no acess to Guilds), how can i get down to 40% or less?
A: Wait at least a month since your last warn, then PM the Moderator that warned you, and ask him nicely to remove your warn. Remember, they don't have to remove your warns neither after a month, neither even remove it. If the Moderator that warned you is retired/Isn't anymore in a Mod position, contact a Moderator or higher, then they can remove or not the warn.
Keep in mind that after your first warn removal, you may ask to have another warn removed, but you need to wait at least 3 week before asking for another warn removal. Some Mods ask you to wait more time before they remove their warns.
If you got no PM rights (70% warn or more), make sure that 1 month has passed since your last warn, then post a thread in the General Help, asking nicely for a warn removal. A Moderator will look into. When you get less than 70% warn, use your PMs to get further warns removed, and follow the steps above.

Hope this post help out people on that matter.
I will update this if needed.
Thanks PoOoZaQ for giving me extra info. wink.gif
If you still having questions about that, feel free to PM me.

This post was edited by Cruzader on Dec 5 2006 01:23am
Go Back To General Help Archive Topic List
Closed New Topic New Poll