d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > MOBA > League of Legends > Always Nice When The Best Player Agrees With You
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,354.00
Jun 25 2018 04:43pm
Quote (Ulfus @ Jun 25 2018 07:11am)
Yep playing meta is a self-defeating advantage, the higher above your real skill level you try to climb the less it will help you. You will still have that one moment or sitation where skill is absolutely required to overcome and then it won't be enough and you'll lose the entire game, etc

You all fail to realize that if you are provided with adversity and you don't pussy out, you will come out greater.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 25 2018 05:00pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Jun 24 2018 09:34pm)
It's a coincidence because it was already good to begin with. Already a competitively viable strategy.

And if you think a challenger Jinx can't climb against kill lanes in bronze you clearly underestimate the value of skill in League of Legends.

Also not playing meta doesn't mean "literally play anything anywhere"
It means you don't have to play Kai'Sa and Ezreal every game.

Taliyah support? Xin Zhao support? Graves support? Nocturne support? Nice prediction. Genius.
Also gold funneling has already been a major strategy since the start of League of Legends. Why do you think it's ADC+Support bot lane in the first place?

It was never viable during my 3 years of playing the game outside of boosting. But that's because a booster being on a fed hyper carry is good for you know boosting.. since you know the booster is playing below his actual ELO. It definitely was never meta or good in pro play.

Nope, i think a Gold 5 Jinx would lose in silver 3 to kill lanes though. When you need to resort to a strawman you know your argument is weak.

Gold funneling is good in bot lane cause support+carry is better then 2 carries that are both behind. Turns out making jungle a joke of a role makes it also true mid/jungle. Cause you know Jungle is just a glorified support.

Sorry you can't handle the fact i predicted this meta, sorry you're upset about constantly being wrong about literally everything. Forgive me

Noc just trades 1 for 1 with an opposing carry. When one of the best things your role can do late game is trade 1 for 1 it should tell you a lot about the role when it's 3 deep champ pool is banned or picked away.

This post was edited by BrianPhoenixx on Jun 25 2018 05:02pm
Gold: 25.20
Jun 25 2018 05:37pm
Quote (BrianPhoenixx @ Jun 25 2018 05:00pm)
It was never viable during my 3 years of playing the game outside of boosting. But that's because a booster being on a fed hyper carry is good for you know boosting.. since you know the booster is playing below his actual ELO. It definitely was never meta or good in pro play.

Nope, i think a Gold 5 Jinx would lose in silver 3 to kill lanes though. When you need to resort to a strawman you know your argument is weak.

Gold funneling is good in bot lane cause support+carry is better then 2 carries that are both behind. Turns out making jungle a joke of a role makes it also true mid/jungle. Cause you know Jungle is just a glorified support.

Sorry you can't handle the fact i predicted this meta, sorry you're upset about constantly being wrong about literally everything. Forgive me

Noc just trades 1 for 1 with an opposing carry. When one of the best things your role can do late game is trade 1 for 1 it should tell you a lot about the role when it's 3 deep champ pool is banned or picked away.

If the Jinx is gold 5 then the Jinx only needs to improve their skill. If they don't have full understanding of the game and proper execution then why do they need to play other champions when these concepts will apply to all champions and metas forever?
It's not until you approach the skill cap that other factors become more important than skill.

When you resort to ad hominem you know your argument is weak.
Jun 25 2018 06:21pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Jun 25 2018 04:37pm)
If the Jinx is gold 5 then the Jinx only needs to improve their skill. If they don't have full understanding of the game and proper execution then why do they need to play other champions when these concepts will apply to all champions and metas forever?
It's not until you approach the skill cap that other factors become more important than skill.

What's it like living with a mental handicap?
Gold: 25.20
Jun 25 2018 06:27pm
Quote (BrianPhoenixx @ Jun 25 2018 06:21pm)

Gold: 1,354.00
Jun 25 2018 06:42pm
Quote (BrianPhoenixx @ Jun 26 2018 12:21am)

Why would you reduce your existence like that?
Jun 25 2018 08:22pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Jun 25 2018 05:27pm)

I'm not arguing with you anymore i'm insulting you. I know that might be hard for someone with autism to understand. No point and going back and forth with someone who isn't willing to concede points even when blatantly wrong. Insulting them and watching them sperg out is fun though xD
Jun 25 2018 08:22pm
Quote (Zeidox @ Jun 25 2018 05:42pm)
Why would you reduce your existence like that?

2/10 try harder
Gold: 1,213.00
Jun 25 2018 08:37pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Jun 23 2018 03:35am)

in all reality this has always been true.. there has been very few cases were a role feels unable to do anything since league became a game.. if you are consistently the best player in your game.. you will
consistently climb in ranked.. it's not about being the best player on your team.. it's about the game some games you cannot win sure.. but usually even if you are the best player in the game you will still
make mistakes, mistakes that could have cost you the chance to carry your sub par team to win. meta is what u make it in soloQ.
Gold: 1,213.00
Jun 25 2018 08:39pm
Quote (FroggyG @ Jun 25 2018 12:28am)
You won't climb faster playing meta champs than you will actively trying to improve at the fundamentals of the game.

You'll still get caught just as much, waste just as much time, farm just as poorly, etc

Mistakes are mistakes.. meta doesn't make you smarter.
Go Back To League of Legends Topic List
Prev1345678Next
Add Reply New Trade New Service New Topic New Poll