|Known d2jsp scams:
Known battle.net Scams:
- Be sure that the forum gold has been sent, you don't have to hurry.
- If the user wants to trade fast or without a Mediator, don't attempt the trade. If you have patience, you will never be scammed.
- Make sure that the person in game is the one who PM'ed you.
- Never trust in PM's like: "My friend xxx is waiting for you in game xx1/x". Report these users to a Moderator as soon as possible.
- Never give first because you have: less posts, lower join date, less vouches, less FG. If you are Not Rated and the other user is Not Rated, you are equal.
- Never trade alone if you feel unsure and especially with huge amount of FG, use a Mediator.
- Never trade if someone whispers you in D2, he can be anyone.
- They ask you to type /dnd and try to scam you.
- Games: "I can dupe", "Dupe", "Dupe here", "My account free" etc... are scam games.
- Blizzard will NEVER contact you via whisper. If you receive such whispers, it's a scam attempt.
- Blizzard will NEVER ask for your password, they already know it.
- You will never have to type your "Account name" and "Password" to save your account.
- Never trade anything without using the "Trade window".
- Ask the other trader to move the item in the trade window.
- Make sure that while he moves the item, he doesn't switch it.
- 3d party programs are a scam ("Dupe" "Ith maker" "Maphack").
- Make sure that the item you are buying unidentified is the correct one.
- "Drop games" are scam games, they use a hack called "Grab it".
- Alt + F4 its a command to close Diablo, nothing special.
- Be careful with new friends, some of them only try to steal your items.
- Never buy an account, they can recover their password.
- "Bugged Wirt's leg" doesn't exist! It's only a Wirt's leg socketed or it's imbued by Charsi.
- The only person you can trust is yourself.