d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Vegas Odds: Trump Vs. Biden
Prev12345650Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 4,400.67
Sep 5 2020 11:53am
Quote (bogie160 @ 5 Sep 2020 16:02)
Oh no...

Dont worry, he's filthy rich! :lol:
Gold: 57.00
Sep 5 2020 12:01pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 5 Sep 2020 13:53)
Dont worry, he's filthy rich! :lol:

wonder why he hasn’t donated all his ill-gotten privileged gains to the less fortunate? Get ahead of the curve so to speak in the event of a (D) win since that’s Biden’s tax plan in a nutshell (Biden and other swamp demons will be exempt from said tax plan)
Gold: 32,151.71
Sep 5 2020 01:13pm
It’s biden vs Biden and trump vs trump Tbh

Which will make more of an idiot of themselves with the time that is remaining
Gold: 0.00
Sep 5 2020 03:31pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Sep 4 2020 08:02am)
Dunno if the claims are true, but these sources mean your opinion can go right in the trash. Ngo has repeatedly doxxed actual journalists, including a woman who had been assaulted by white supremacists.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-antifa-death-threats-doxxing-quillette-a8966176.html

Ngo frequently works with and outright supports neo-Nazis. He is willing to make shit up so long as it makes his opponents look unreasonable and violent. He is a grifter above all else and has found a home shilling clickbait amongst the far-right.

And how anyone can take Crowder seriously...just lol. He's leafyishere territory.

Look into the claims I stated. Look at the sources. There's photos, video evidence. Yet despite that you still can't handle the truth - in fact, I doubt you even read any of it. Your post just went off tangent and you refused to counter the REAL points made.

Use some critical + rational thinking, independent thinking and last but not least, logic. It would do you well.

"Supports Neo-Nazis". Yeah you're indoctrinated into a cult dude.

This abundance of "Neo-Nazis" in the United States yet we see near zero of them. It's a myth to try to rattle up and support leftist mob violence. Andy Ngo is obviously not "alt-right", the guy never talks about political parties from what I've seen. He's an independent journalist.

Antifa and BLM extremists on the other hand are supported (and at times promoted) by big media and Democratic officials. They've caused 1 billion dollars in riot damage, 30+ riots deaths, thousands of assaults on police, assaults + threats on citizens.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Sep 5 2020 03:49pm
Sep 5 2020 09:08pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Sep 5 2020 02:31pm)
Look into the claims I stated. Look at the sources. There's photos, video evidence. Yet despite that you still can't handle the truth - in fact, I doubt you even read any of it. Your post just went off tangent and you refused to counter the REAL points made.

Use some critical + rational thinking, independent thinking and last but not least, logic. It would do you well.

"Supports Neo-Nazis". Yeah you're indoctrinated into a cult dude.

This abundance of "Neo-Nazis" in the United States yet we see near zero of them. It's a myth to try to rattle up and support leftist mob violence. Andy Ngo is obviously not "alt-right", the guy never talks about political parties from what I've seen. He's an independent journalist.

Antifa and BLM extremists on the other hand are supported (and at times promoted) by big media and Democratic officials. They've caused 1 billion dollars in riot damage, 30+ riots deaths, thousands of assaults on police, assaults + threats on citizens.

Literally posted a source while you regurgitate made-up nonsense. "Ngo is right because if you watch his YouTube page Andy Ngo says leftists are bad" is circular reasoning. Andy Ngo literally encourages threats and doxxed multiple people. You don't get to say "BLM makes multiple assaults and threats against multiple citizens" and then turn around and support a guy who doxxed a woman that had her spine broken by white supremacists while posting the phone number of a minor online for people to call/harass/stalk.

Your opinions are trash and belong in the trash. I bet you think gullible isn't in the dictionary. You're following a grifter and like a total dipshit you take the bait hook, line, and sinker.
Sep 5 2020 09:10pm
Quote (sylvannos @ Sep 5 2020 10:08pm)
Literally posted a source while you regurgitate made-up nonsense. "Ngo is right because if you watch his YouTube page Andy Ngo says leftists are bad" is circular reasoning. Andy Ngo literally encourages threats and doxxed multiple people. You don't get to say "BLM makes multiple assaults and threats against multiple citizens" and then turn around and support a guy who doxxed a woman that had her spine broken by white supremacists while posting the phone number of a minor online for people to call/harass/stalk.

Your opinions are trash and belong in the trash. I bet you think gullible isn't in the dictionary. You're following a grifter and like a total dipshit you take the bait hook, line, and sinker.

Actually I can say whatever I want about BLM - I've seen plenty of evidence about them. Lol. Andy Ngo's demeanor which -- I don't know how much of what you're saying is true -- if any of that, I highly doubt it's true based on your thinking logic in your posts. His demeanor has nothing to do with BLMs actions, I was using him as a resource because he does have credible posts on his page.

Regardless of all of this. None of this has anything to do with the case I laid out about Jacob Blake. Once again, learn to debate.

And criticizing the left doesn't make you "alt-right" or right wing for that matter. There's plenty of classic liberals that think the current Democratic party, Antifa, BLM - are not good things.

You're an idiot. If I see evidence that seems credible from a case, I will use it. You haven't disproved anything to do with Jacob Blake.

And I guess if we're using your logic and arguments, that makes you a fanboy of a rapist. Let that sink in.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Sep 5 2020 09:26pm
Gold: 1.93
Sep 5 2020 09:20pm
Quote (thundercock @ Sep 4 2020 03:09pm)
I just put 5 grand on Biden. Easiest money of my life.

I have a similar amount down.
Gold: 12,730.67
Sep 5 2020 09:33pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Sep 5 2020 08:20pm)
I have a similar amount down.

Better yield than stocks!
Gold: 1.93
Sep 5 2020 09:34pm
Quote (thundercock @ Sep 6 2020 01:33pm)
Better yield than stocks!

Faster pay off too.
Gold: 194.00
Sep 6 2020 04:22pm
9/6 update--Biden/Trump remain unchanged, but all of a sudden Kamala Harris is 60/1 does Vegas know something I don't about Joe???

Joe Biden 20/23
Donald Trump 1/1
Kamala Harris 60/1

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev12345650Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll