d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Vegas Odds: Trump Vs. Biden
Prev1234550Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Sep 3 2020 10:15pm
Quote (ianarky @ Aug 27 2020 06:26pm)
So a black man can’t get into his car without getting shot in the back 7 times (makes no difference if there was a knife under the seat), but white men can waltz around the city after curfew with assault rifles , kill people, walk past the police and go home. Cool. That shows the racial inequality in Murica to perfection.

I got an ak 47, a binary trigger, a 75 round drum and mad weed with my Trump check. Aint no coronas, cops, protesters or vigilantes coming in here.

Coronas shot on site.

You're insane.

The guy had an active warrant for sexually assaulting a minor, and had a karambit on him. Yes, it does make a difference because the police are not just going to let you kill them -- aka, reach into your vehicle for a weapon.

He currently has a 2 million dollar GoFundMe for resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, raping a minor, stealing some woman's car keys, and living through a justified use of force by police.

I hope prison serves him well. He deserves prison.

You sound unintelligent based on your post and I'd recommend you get acquainted with your local use of deadly force laws since you're now a gun owner.

Anyways sorry to disrupt your topic @lito

Carry on lads :)

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Sep 3 2020 10:27pm
Gold: 1.93
Sep 3 2020 10:32pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Sep 4 2020 02:15pm)
You're insane.

The guy had an active warrant for sexually assaulting a minor, and had a karambit on him. Yes, it does make a difference because the police are not just going to let you kill them -- aka, reach into your vehicle for a weapon.

He currently has a 2 million dollar GoFundMe for resisting arrest, assaulting a police officer, raping a minor, stealing some woman's car keys, and living through a justified use of force by police.

I hope prison serves him well. He deserves prison.

You sound unintelligent based on your post and I'd recommend you get acquainted with your local use of deadly force laws since you're now a gun owner.

Anyways sorry to disrupt your topic @lito

Carry on lads :)

Proof of either claim?
Why do you people make stuff up so much?
Sep 3 2020 10:37pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Sep 3 2020 11:32pm)
Proof of either claim?
Why do you people make stuff up so much?

It's not "made up". Why don't you people do more research?

It's all over YouTube and Andy Ngo's Twitter. Do searches with the details I mentioned. I saw it on Tim Cast, Daily Wire, Louder with Crowder, and more. It was all over the place.

The rape victims alleged aunt also made a tweet showing disdain towards the man. Her account was then suspended. People are aware of the active warrant(s) on file for the man. He put an officer in a chokehold. The police also tried to taser him. There's plenty of analyses of it on YouTube and on other sources. I've seen the GoFundMe, etc.

At this point, it's old news for how fast and how many things have been occurring.

Maybe it wasn't a minor, but I thought it was. There's a start for you.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Sep 3 2020 10:57pm
Gold: 1.93
Sep 3 2020 10:58pm
Quote (GLYC123 @ Sep 4 2020 02:37pm)
It's not "made up". Why don't you people do more research?

It's all over YouTube and Andy Ngo's Twitter. Do searches with the details I mentioned. I saw it on Tim Cast, Daily Wire, Louder with Crowder, and more. It was all over the place.

The rape victims alleged aunt also made a tweet showing disdain towards the man. Her account was then suspended. People are aware of the active warrant(s) on file for the man. He put an officer in a chokehold. The police also tried to taser him. There's plenty of analyses of it on YouTube and on other sources. I've seen the GoFundMe, etc.

At this point, it's old news for how fast and how many things have been occurring.

Maybe it wasn't a minor, but I thought it was. There's a start for you.
https://nypost.com/2020/08/28/this-is-why-jacob-blake-had-a-warrant-out-for-his-arrest/

Correct, it wasn't a minor, and there was no knife found at the scene.
Sep 3 2020 11:00pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Sep 3 2020 11:58pm)
Correct, it wasn't a minor, and there was no knife found at the scene.

Yes there was a knife.

https://bluelivesmatter.blue/did-jacob-blake-have-a-weapon-we-examine-the-facts/

More detailed. V

https://www.doj.state.wi.us/news-releases/update-kenosha-officer-involved-shooting-0

During the investigation following the initial incident, Mr. Blake admitted that he had a knife in his possession. DCI agents recovered a knife from the driver’s side floorboard of Mr. Blake’s vehicle. A search of the vehicle located no additional weapons.

Law enforcement immediately provided medical aid to Mr. Blake. Flight for Life transported Mr. Blake to Froedtert Hospital in Milwaukee. Mr. Blake remains at the hospital.

Jacob Blake. What an upstanding citizen.

Sexually assaults a woman, resists+fights police, and gets a 2+ million dollar GoFundMe and an NBA call out. What a joke.

This post was edited by GLYC123 on Sep 3 2020 11:08pm
Gold: 12,730.67
Sep 3 2020 11:09pm
I just put 5 grand on Biden. Easiest money of my life.
Gold: 194.00
Sep 3 2020 11:42pm
Quote (thundercock @ Sep 3 2020 10:09pm)

:hail:
Sep 4 2020 07:02am
Quote (GLYC123 @ Sep 3 2020 09:37pm)

It's all over YouTube and Andy Ngo's Twitter. Do searches with the details I mentioned. I saw it on Tim Cast, Daily Wire, Louder with Crowder, and more. ]

Dunno if the claims are true, but these sources mean your opinion can go right in the trash. Ngo has repeatedly doxxed actual journalists, including a woman who had been assaulted by white supremacists.

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/alt-right-antifa-death-threats-doxxing-quillette-a8966176.html

Ngo frequently works with and outright supports neo-Nazis. He is willing to make shit up so long as it makes his opponents look unreasonable and violent. He is a grifter above all else and has found a home shilling clickbait amongst the far-right.

And how anyone can take Crowder seriously...just lol. He's leafyishere territory.
Gold: 194.00
Sep 5 2020 07:54am
Biden back in the lead 9/5

Joe Biden 20/23
Donald Trump 1/1
Gold: 633.87
Sep 5 2020 08:02am
Quote (thundercock @ Sep 4 2020 01:09am)

Oh no...
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1234550Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll