d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball >
Poll > Steph Klay And Dray Will Be The Last Of Their Time
Prev189101112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 3,800.00
Apr 14 2020 01:43pm
Quote (Sixers @ Apr 14 2020 12:38pm)
Why would Giannis go to the Warriors and tarnish his career like KD did?

KD, who arguably has the best physical tools and skillset that we've ever seen in the NBA, is never going to be respected because he's team hopping and went to a Warriors team coming off a 73 win season. KD is always going to be known as a snake and a mentally fragile bitch who responds to random people getting all caught up in his feelings.

Does Giannis want to go down that same path? We know Giannis and his brother are both mentally soft and easy to trigger (we've seen them react to fans and random shit way too easy). He would never be able to handle the criticism that would rain down on him if he went to the Warriors lmao. The guy needs to stay in his small market because he couldn't handle a big city either.

Giannis mentally soft?! LOL
Gold: 15,602.50
Apr 14 2020 01:55pm
Yeah teams sign stars just like GSWs signed Durant. Off the high horse.
Apr 14 2020 02:02pm
Quote (Cransational @ Apr 14 2020 12:55pm)
Yeah teams sign stars just like GSWs signed Durant. Off the high horse.

Lmao right? I didn’t hear all this shit when LA signed AD & Lebron? Clippers just signed PG13 & Kawhi to a team who had 48 wins the year before looking solid. (All 5-8 seed were separated by 2 games). But the Warriors add 1 FA to their core every once in a while and it’s BLASPHEMY LOL
Gold: 0.00
Apr 14 2020 02:12pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Apr 14 2020 04:02pm)
Lmao right? I didn’t hear all this shit when LA signed AD & Lebron? Clippers just signed PG13 & Kawhi to a team who had 48 wins the year before looking solid. (All 5-8 seed were separated by 2 games). But the Warriors add 1 FA to their core every once in a while and it’s BLASPHEMY LOL

LeBron went to the Lakers when they were trash though, and had almost nobody (or so we thought rofl).

They then TRADED for AD....

Clippers had 48 wins the season before, but they had also traded their leading scorer (Tobias Harris) later in that season. The clippers also gave up their 3rd leading scorer (Gallinari) as part of the package deal to get Paul George (who they TRADED for). Kawhi was walking onto a team with zero existing All-Stars on the current roster.

A little bit different than Giannis just walking onto a team with two proven superstars already. I mean from a winning perspective sure, it makes total sense. But people will lose respect for him like they did KD. With that said, the Warriors would once again have a #1 guy coming in to carry like KD carried them lol!!! That is if Curry and Klay are even themselves anymore, now that they're both on the wrong side of 30 (i would expect they will be since neither have ever relied on being very great athletically).

This post was edited by Sixers on Apr 14 2020 02:15pm
Gold: 15,602.50
Apr 14 2020 02:32pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Apr 14 2020 03:02pm)

Why are you bringing up Lebron? Are you really so jealous that the GSWs are trash that you have created a hate for the best player to ever play the game?
Apr 14 2020 02:33pm
Quote (Sixers @ Apr 14 2020 01:12pm)
LeBron went to the Lakers when they were trash though, and had almost nobody (or so we thought rofl).

They then TRADED for AD....

Clippers had 48 wins the season before, but they had also traded their leading scorer (Tobias Harris) later in that season. The clippers also gave up their 3rd leading scorer (Gallinari) as part of the package deal to get Paul George (who they TRADED for). Kawhi was walking onto a team with zero existing All-Stars on the current roster.

A little bit different than Giannis just walking onto a team with two proven superstars already. I mean from a winning perspective sure, it makes total sense. But people will lose respect for him like they did KD. With that said, the Warriors would once again have a #1 guy coming in to carry like KD carried them lol!!! That is if Curry and Klay are even themselves anymore, now that they're both on the wrong side of 30 (i would expect they will be since neither have ever relied on being very great athletically).

Yeah we gave up our whole fucking bench for KD and look what happened when he got injured, we didn’t have the fire power to pull through. You are making excuses complete when it’s convenient.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 14 2020 02:36pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Apr 14 2020 04:33pm)
Yeah we gave up our whole fucking bench for KD and look what happened when he got injured, we didn’t have the fire power to pull through. You are making excuses complete when it’s convenient.

Yeah that's because without signing FA's your team doesn't have a real finals Most Valuable Player on the roster.
Gold: 73.65
Apr 14 2020 02:55pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Mar 26 2020 02:33pm)
Basically the NBA top tier teams are a mother fucking patchwork of signed players & stars, no one left except maybe the Sixers has a drafted core but they for sure aren’t winning anything anytime soon, & they even have signed MANY stars to try and win over the years.

Are the Warriors the last legendary team with a drafted core?
I don’t see Giannis staying in MIL for his career, LA teams will always be a patch work, Luka has Porzingod, all other drafted cores like Phoenix suck. This is a league of superstars moving around, not staying to their home team. Loyalty is a forgone thing. Winning for the hometown is a foregone thing.

Discuss.

So the Warriors go 1-1 in the Finals before KD arrive. They lucked out on their 1st championship, because Love received surgery to repair dislocated left shoulder from KO, and then Irving fractures his kneecap.

I mean... Then the year after, you guys basically gave up the worst comeback by giving up 3-1 lead...

It took basically getting rid of your bench, and bringing in KD to win 2 championships.

So no your point doesn't make sense, and the Warriors are not a dynasty unless they can prove they can win without KD. They did it once.

Let's wait and see if they can prove that again.

This post was edited by ShampooMonK on Apr 14 2020 02:58pm
Apr 14 2020 04:27pm
Quote (Sixers @ Apr 14 2020 01:36pm)
Yeah that's because without signing FA's your team doesn't have a real finals Most Valuable Player on the roster.

Lmfao I’m fucking done with you
Apr 14 2020 04:32pm
Quote (ShampooMonK @ Apr 14 2020 01:55pm)
So the Warriors go 1-1 in the Finals before KD arrive. They lucked out on their 1st championship, because Love received surgery to repair dislocated left shoulder from KO, and then Irving fractures his kneecap.

I mean... Then the year after, you guys basically gave up the worst comeback by giving up 3-1 lead...

It took basically getting rid of your bench, and bringing in KD to win 2 championships.

So no your point doesn't make sense, and the Warriors are not a dynasty unless they can prove they can win without KD. They did it once.

Let's wait and see if they can prove that again.

Lmfao what? People bring up KD and separate him from the “core” like he woulda done anything without said core 😂😂 the hell are y’all high on. Same could be said about the one we lost of light CAvS “lucking out,” since we were up 3-1 before the suspension in the pivotal game at HOME retard lol.

Basic ass arguments the fuck outa here.

Core did this —>

Quote (Dominicano @ Mar 27 2020 09:50am)
This nigga had to narrow it Finals MVPs LOL

HOW ABOUT THE 2 TIME UNANIMOUS MVP FOR YA LOL

HOW ABOUT THE BEST BACK COURT TO EVER EXIST?

DPOY?

BEST REGULAR SEASON TEAM OF ALL TIME?

BREAKING EVERY SHOOTING RECORD IMAGINABLE FROM 37 POINTS IN A QUARTER TO 3PTS IN A GAME, SEASON,

Back 2 Back Finals & A Chip With THE DIP. (Woulda been 2 if no suspension.)

All Before KD.

Fuck outa here 😂😂 Your biggest claim to anything relevant in the last 20+ years have been AI not winning shit & drafting a bunch of damaged goods till you hit on one soft Nigerian & a Nigga that can build the Trump tower off of his bricks outside 3 ft.

Don’t start with me this morning, KID.

Before KD, & accomplishments signing one FA do count LOL like they don’t count all of a sudden
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev189101112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll