d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball >
Poll > Steph Klay And Dray Will Be The Last Of Their Time
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 3,059.01
Warn: 10%
Mar 28 2020 11:51pm
Quote (Vilify @ Mar 29 2020 12:27am)
When is ladder reset

May :(
Gold: 0.00
Mar 29 2020 10:15pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Mar 27 2020 02:10pm)
This thread was about teams drafting a core that created a legendary greatness. A core, a brotherhood that has stayed true to the team that drafted them and believed in them when everyone else thought they were either too small In Curry or not talented at all in Draymond.

Teams and players are no longer like this, refer to page 1 if you want to get back on topic with what I posted.

Yeah but your team has 3 titles in recent years

And nobody on the current team that you have now was the best player in any of those Championship series.

How do you expect to bounce back exactly?

Gold: 13,750.00
Mar 30 2020 05:15am
Quote (Sixers @ Mar 30 2020 12:15am)

And nobody on the current team that you have now was the best player in any of those Championship series.

not only that, but they went 1-1 with that core and gave up the first 3-1 lead in finals history, blew the biggest margin for games 1+2 in finals history, and would have slipped into irrelevancy without KD (see 2020 season for reference)

i guess if i spent my teenage years still needing a high chair i'd have a warped view of what big time is too though
Gold: 3,800.00
Mar 30 2020 07:25am
Quote (Sixers @ Mar 29 2020 09:15pm)

Wat. Are you still talking about Finals MvP to make your argument about entire seasons, players, teams & playoffs? One series & an award that arbitrarily decides who played a key role in a small sample size? LOL who are you trying to confuse with this idiotic line of thinking? You keep making horrible underlining assumptions to make people go off of that argument and in fact the response to it would have to agree with your premise.

I’ll answer the ending question as a stand alone.
Easy to bounce back.

Steph.
Klay.
Dray.

All healthy next year. Top pick. Surround them with role players & watch 73-9 come out.
Mar 30 2020 07:57am
Quote (Dominicano @ Mar 30 2020 09:25am)
Wat. Are you still talking about Finals MvP to make your argument about entire seasons, players, teams & playoffs? One series & an award that arbitrarily decides who played a key role in a small sample size? LOL who are you trying to confuse with this idiotic line of thinking? You keep making horrible underlining assumptions to make people go off of that argument and in fact the response to it would have to agree with your premise.

Easy to bounce back.

Steph.
Klay.
Dray.

All healthy next year. Top pick. Surround them with role players & watch 73-9 come out.

steph and dray proving this year they are shit...

team was what, 1-6 before curry pussed out for the year?

getting disrespected at home to the suns when he decided to break his hand and hide from the shame that team was clearly going to experience this year

dray not even a top 100 player in the league at this point

face it, 1 good year, and then KD bailed this team out
Mar 30 2020 08:37am
Quote (Dominicano @ Mar 30 2020 09:25am)

Easy to bounce back.

Steph.
Klay.
Dray.

Regular season awards and success =/= Finals awards and success

When the lights shine brightest, your core takes a back seat.
Gold: 3,800.00
Mar 30 2020 09:01am
Quote (Sixers @ Mar 30 2020 07:37am)
Regular season awards and success =/= Finals awards and success

When the lights shine brightest, your core takes a back seat.

Yeah true, without Klay, Dray, & Curry, they did it all. the Golden State Warriors carried those fools.

What the fuck are you even saying. Lmaoooo. Just because you are obsessed with the sport center highlight of the “clutch play” Skip Bayless doesn’t mean your making a hot take. 😂😂

This core is legendary, the records, the accolades, the stats, the jewelry, the MVPs, DPOYs. Legendary. Will always be. Something that no Sixers player in the last 20 years has EVER been able to say.

This post was edited by Dominicano on Mar 30 2020 09:09am
Gold: 16,697.00
Mar 30 2020 09:30pm
Quote (Dominicano @ 26 Mar 2020 14:33)
Basically the NBA top tier teams are a mother fucking patchwork of signed players & stars, no one left except maybe the Sixers has a drafted core but they for sure aren’t winning anything anytime soon, & they even have signed MANY stars to try and win over the years.

Are the Warriors the last legendary team with a drafted core?
I don’t see Giannis staying in MIL for his career, LA teams will always be a patch work, Luka has Porzingod, all other drafted cores like Phoenix suck. This is a league of superstars moving around, not staying to their home team. Loyalty is a forgone thing. Winning for the hometown is a foregone thing.

Discuss.

I think that they are one of a kind for sure a true built team that had insane talent.

any team a healthy Steph is on can win any night
Next year with Klay too, jaysus.

I don't think they will be one of a kind forever though just more ahead of their time.
Mar 31 2020 05:43am
Quote (Crunkt @ Mar 30 2020 11:30pm)
I think that they are one of a kind for sure a true built team that had insane talent.

any team a healthy Steph is on can win any night
Next year with Klay too, jaysus.

I don't think they will be one of a kind forever though just more ahead of their time.

yeah, that healthy 1-4 start to last season sure was indicative of that...
Mar 31 2020 11:40am
Quote (Dominicano @ Mar 30 2020 11:01am)
Yeah true, without Klay, Dray, & Curry, they did it all. the Golden State Warriors carried those fools.

What the fuck are you even saying. Lmaoooo. Just because you are obsessed with the sport center highlight of the “clutch play” Skip Bayless doesn’t mean your making a hot take. 😂😂

This core is legendary, the records, the accolades, the stats, the jewelry, the MVPs, DPOYs. Legendary. Will always be. Something that no Sixers player in the last 20 years has EVER been able to say.

Yeah, but 3 Championships in recent years and nobody on your core was the most valuable player in the biggest series.

Bunch of glorified role players if you ask me.

Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev167891012Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll