d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Sports Coliseum > Basketball >
Poll > Steph Klay And Dray Will Be The Last Of Their Time
Prev19101112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 73.65
Apr 14 2020 04:42pm
So a team that went 1-1, and then won 2 championships with KD, because they couldn't beat the Cavs is considered legendary?

Lol.

Okay bud.

Quote (Dominicano @ Apr 14 2020 06:32pm)
Lmfao what? People bring up KD and separate him from the “core” like he woulda done anything without said core 😂😂 the hell are y’all high on. Same could be said about the one we lost of light CAvS “lucking out,” since we were up 3-1 before the suspension in the pivotal game at HOME retard lol.

Basic ass arguments the fuck outa here.

Core did this —>

Before KD, & accomplishments signing one FA do count LOL like they don’t count all of a sudden

Sounds like another fucking excuse coming from you.

Quote (Dominicano @ Mar 27 2020 09:50am)
This nigga had to narrow it Finals MVPs LOL

HOW ABOUT THE 2 TIME UNANIMOUS MVP FOR YA LOL

HOW ABOUT THE BEST BACK COURT TO EVER EXIST?

DPOY?

BEST REGULAR SEASON TEAM OF ALL TIME?

BREAKING EVERY SHOOTING RECORD IMAGINABLE FROM 37 POINTS IN A QUARTER TO 3PTS IN A GAME, SEASON,

Back 2 Back Finals & A Chip With THE DIP. (Woulda been 2 if no suspension.)

All Before KD.

Fuck outa here 😂😂 Your biggest claim to anything relevant in the last 20+ years have been AI not winning shit & drafting a bunch of damaged goods till you hit on one soft Nigerian & a Nigga that can build the Trump tower off of his bricks outside 3 ft.

Don’t start with me this morning, KID.

Another excuse, what a surprise lol.

This post was edited by ShampooMonK on Apr 14 2020 04:42pm
Apr 14 2020 04:47pm
EDIT: I'm going to assume by legendary, you mean like a dynasty since you didn't mention this at all.

And let's get this through before any of you GSW numbskulls try to make up some stupid shit once again.

You said the Warriors accomplished all this before KD, and yet they needed KD to help them beat the Cavs... So what does that say about your team? I'm not discrediting the KD/Klay/Steph/Dray, they were one of the best post-season teams in the history of the NBA, but your title mentions Steph/Klay/Dray, and my response is until you guys win without KD more than once, that's when you guys can be considered legendary.

The Heat won 3 titles with 2 other titles with pretty much the same big 3, and few elite role players in 9 years, I would consider them a dynasty.

I mean the Spurs won 4 titles in 9 years with no other Finals appearances (then took a 6 year hiatus to make the finals and 7 to win).

That said if the Spurs had only won the 3 in 5 seasons, I wouldn't have called them a dynasty, which is why I don't call the Warriors one. You need to have more than 3 titles, especially if you really only have 5 seasons of real contention. If the Warriors bounce back next year and look like a real contender and remain so for a few more seasons, then I think the argument for them becomes stronger, but right now. Not a dynasty. Remember they were the worst team in the league this year and lost in the 1st round of the playoffs before they won that first title. So they were really only a contender for 5 seasons, that just isn't good enough to be considered a dynasty.

__

Anyways this is my last post, since I know your biased ass will rage at everyone who disagrees with you.

This post was edited by ShampooMonK on Apr 14 2020 05:01pm
Gold: 3,800.00
Apr 14 2020 05:01pm
Quote (ShampooMonK @ Apr 14 2020 03:47pm)
EDIT: I'm going to assume by legendary, you mean like a dynasty since you didn't mention this at all.

And let's get this through before any of you GSW numbskulls try to make up some stupid shit once again.

You said the Warriors accomplished all this before KD, and yet they needed KD to help them beat the Cavs... So what does that say about your team?

The Heat won 3 titles with 2 other titles with pretty much the same big 3, and few elite role players in 9 years, I would consider them a dynasty.

I mean the Spurs won 4 titles in 9 years with no other Finals appearances (then took a 6 year hiatus to make the finals and 7 to win).

That said if the Spurs had only won the 3 in 5 seasons, I wouldn't have called them a dynasty, which is why I don't call the Warriors one. You need to have more than 3 titles, especially if you really only have 5 seasons of real contention. If the Warriors bounce back next year and look like a real contender and remain so for a few more seasons, then I think the argument for them becomes stronger, but right now. Not a dynasty. Remember they were the worst team in the league this year and lost in the 1st round of the playoffs before they won that first title. So they were really only a contender for 5 seasons, that just isn't good enough to be considered a dynasty.

Wat. We won before KD, arguably 2 times. Bro I’m not gonna keep repeating what can be easily read of what we did before KD & keep telling your dumbass that KD won NOTHING before Coming TO US, OUR CORE lollllll... before he even got there we had a chip, 2 back to back finals, back to back MVPs, DPOY, Best Record OF ALL TIME etc.

No drafted core has ever done what this core has done, AND THEY AINT EVEN DONE YET LOL
Apr 14 2020 05:03pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Apr 14 2020 07:01pm)
Wat. We won before KD, arguably 2 times. Bro I’m not gonna keep repeating what can be easily read of what we did before KD & keep telling your dumbass that KD won NOTHING before Coming TO US, OUR CORE lollllll... before he even got there we had a chip, 2 back to back finals, back to back MVPs, DPOY, Best Record OF ALL TIME etc.

No drafted core has ever done what this core has done, AND THEY AINT EVEN DONE YET LOL

:wallbash: :wallbash:

Gold: 2,250.00
Apr 15 2020 12:00pm
Quote (Dominicano @ Apr 14 2020 04:01pm)
Wat. We won before KD, arguably 2 times.

Can someone tally up all the arguably won Championships for each franchise.
Gold: 3,800.00
Apr 15 2020 12:42pm
Quote (Trust100Percent @ Apr 15 2020 11:00am)
Can someone tally up all the arguably won Championships for each franchise.

I’m honestly just trolling him for saying we shouldn’t have won the first one. We can all play those games till the cows come home.
Gold: 32,090.31
Apr 15 2020 03:07pm
It’s the Bulls time to shine, kid.
Gold: 13,805.00
Apr 15 2020 11:01pm
Quote (Braxton11 @ Apr 15 2020 02:07pm)
It’s the Bulls time to shine, kid.

hold up

are you a bulls/lions fan?
Gold: 32,090.31
Apr 16 2020 12:37am
Quote (Proint @ Apr 15 2020 10:01pm)
hold up

are you a bulls/lions fan?

Grew up 20 minutes outside of Chicago. Actually found a bunch of 90’s newspapers with the bulls championship art and stuff in it a week ago in my moms storage. Scottie Pippen the goat.

But yeah, lions fan is the weird part of my fandom. Moms side of the family is from Wisconsin and every thanksgiving we’d go to my grandmas and the lions played the packers so of course as a kid I rooted for the opposite team and it just kind of stuck.
Gold: 79,366.46
Apr 16 2020 01:12am
Quote (Braxton11 @ Apr 16 2020 02:37am)
Grew up 20 minutes outside of Chicago. Actually found a bunch of 90’s newspapers with the bulls championship art and stuff in it a week ago in my moms storage. Scottie Pippen the goat.

But yeah, lions fan is the weird part of my fandom. Moms side of the family is from Wisconsin and every thanksgiving we’d go to my grandmas and the lions played the packers so of course as a kid I rooted for the opposite team and it just kind of stuck.

Boy did you back the wrong horse
Go Back To Basketball Topic List
Prev19101112Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll