d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Another Innocent Citizen Killed By Police > Shot In Her Own Home
Prev15678911Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 8,933.00
Oct 14 2019 05:26pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Oct 14 2019 02:28pm)
the real bullying is typing 4 paragraph responses that only actually have a sentence of content. if offends my eyes.

This.
Gold: 8,933.00
Oct 14 2019 05:33pm
As an aside, I think this case might actually be a good test case for taking a biteout of qualified immunity. Police making a legitimate welfare check can legally be on the property's exterior, meaning they have a right to be there and were in the performance of their duties. The occupant also had a right to be there and to be armed. Violating department policy may not be enough to strip the officer of a qualified immunity defense, but the victim's family can claim such a defense isn't valid.
Gold: 57.00
Oct 14 2019 05:42pm
Quote (Skinned @ 14 Oct 2019 18:34)
Well, there is a murder weapon and a body, kind of case closed.

Are you saying a murder didn't happen? Tell that to the kid who will need counseling.

where was that mentioned? im not a commie like you who operates on the notion of convict first and ask questions never

Quote (Santara @ 14 Oct 2019 19:33)
As an aside, I think this case might actually be a good test case for taking a biteout of qualified immunity. Police making a legitimate welfare check can legally be on the property's exterior, meaning they have a right to be there and were in the performance of their duties. The occupant also had a right to be there and to be armed. Violating department policy may not be enough to strip the officer of a qualified immunity defense, but the victim's family can claim such a defense isn't valid.

this is a slam-dunk case

we are allowed to protect our domicile against the clown from it so a government employee creeping around to commit a crime is in direct violation of basic tenants of their job description

in general this is a sackable offense but the moron committed murder so he should be charged as such

This post was edited by excellence on Oct 14 2019 05:46pm
Gold: 1.93
Oct 14 2019 06:18pm
Quote (fender @ Oct 15 2019 05:44am)
i'm well aware you're not exactly the brightest candle on the cake, and also strongly emotionally involved - but even considering those circumstances clouding your judgement, i'm somewhat disappointed that you apparently weren't able to figure out what came first, the not ignoring of the thread, or my comment regarding his 'contribution', which then triggered his whole rant...

I feel like thesnipa is rarely not the smartest guy in the room.
He is definitely at least as Intelligent as i am, it's easy to take a debate to heart but petty insults do not really help your cause.
You spend more time fighting people than actually discussing the topic in most threads.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 30%
Oct 14 2019 07:25pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ 15 Oct 2019 02:18)
I feel like thesnipa is rarely not the smartest guy in the room.
He is definitely at least as Intelligent as i am, it's easy to take a debate to heart but petty insults do not really help your cause.
You spend more time fighting people than actually discussing the topic in most threads.

feel free to read through this thread and analyse exactly who made what percentage of on-topic posts, and who engaged in pure ad hominem how many times. don't just blindly buy into certain narratives because a group of people keep repeating them, while ironically engaging in the very behaviour they complain about.

as to your first statement: from what little information he revealed about his private life, i don't find it hard to believe that he usually finds himself amongst ppl with below average intelligence. he even has a gf / wife that accepts him forbidding certain words - just because HE hasn't figured out that language is dynamic and ever evolving (something surprisingly many people who consider themselves 'intelligent' struggle with).
don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with working class folk with a more down to earth disposition. the problem is that ppl like snipa (or camboy, who is another textbook example for that), who buy into their own superiority in such circles, quickly find themselves completely overwhelmed and frustrated in conversations with smart(er) people.
despite some cringy efforts to overplay that, with vastly differing approaches (another big tell, as it exposes their disingenuousness, sometimes embracing and celebrating their own pettiness, sometimes moaning about pettiness, or other times pretending to just reflect whatever they encounter), it still remains painfully obvious how much it gets under their skin. that's why those people harbour grudges for so long, and despite being either ignored entirely, or facing several attempts to 'normalise' relations, just physically can't overcome their butthurt.

that's something else you could easily observe if you just stuck to facts, and not just accepted uncritically perpetuated myths, based on antipathy or a desire to be 'accepted'. just look at who initiates those skirmishes. there is an abundance of threads to choose from.
be that as it may, you made your public statement, and i'm certain it will be appreciated by the intended audience. if you have a genuine concern or problem, feel free to pm me. if unsurprisingly you don't, let's get back to topic.
Gold: 1.93
Oct 14 2019 07:45pm
Quote (fender @ Oct 15 2019 12:25pm)
feel free to read through this thread and analyse exactly who made what percentage of on-topic posts, and who engaged in pure ad hominem how many times. don't just blindly buy into certain narratives because a group of people keep repeating them, while ironically engaging in the very behaviour they complain about.

as to your first statement: from what little information he revealed about his private life, i don't find it hard to believe that he usually finds himself amongst ppl with below average intelligence. he even has a gf / wife that accepts him forbidding certain words - just because HE hasn't figured out that language is dynamic and ever evolving (something surprisingly many people who consider themselves 'intelligent' struggle with).
don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with working class folk with a more down to earth disposition. the problem is that ppl like snipa (or camboy, who is another textbook example for that), who buy into their own superiority in such circles, quickly find themselves completely overwhelmed and frustrated in conversations with smart(er) people.
despite some cringy efforts to overplay that, with vastly differing approaches (another big tell, as it exposes their disingenuousness, sometimes embracing and celebrating their own pettiness, sometimes moaning about pettiness, or other times pretending to just reflect whatever they encounter), it still remains painfully obvious how much it gets under their skin. that's why those people harbour grudges for so long, and despite being either ignored entirely, or facing several attempts to 'normalise' relations, just physically can't overcome their butthurt.

that's something else you could easily observe if you just stuck to facts, and not just accepted uncritically perpetuated myths, based on antipathy or a desire to be 'accepted'. just look at who initiates those skirmishes. there is an abundance of threads to choose from.
be that as it may, you made your public statement, and i'm certain it will be appreciated by the intended audience. if you have a genuine concern or problem, feel free to pm me. if unsurprisingly you don't, let's get back to topic.

I google translated this to english.
"Long fart noise"
Gold: 285.00
Oct 14 2019 07:47pm
Quote (excellence @ Oct 14 2019 07:42pm)
where was that mentioned? im not a commie like you who operates on the notion of convict first and ask questions never

this is a slam-dunk case

we are allowed to protect our domicile against the clown from it so a government employee creeping around to commit a crime is in direct violation of basic tenants of their job description

in general this is a sackable offense but the moron committed murder so he should be charged as such

So you're arguing that nobody was killed. Ok.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/14/us/fort-worth-police-shooting-atatiana-jefferson/index.html

Cover up apparently failed. Name got out and charges filed.

"My intent was to meet with him today to terminate his employment with the Fort Worth Police Department. However, the officer tendered his resignation this morning before we met," Kraus said.
If Dean had not resigned, he would have been fired for several policy violations, including the department's use of force and de-escalation policies, and unprofessional conduct, Kraus said.

This post was edited by Skinned on Oct 14 2019 08:11pm
Warn: 30%
Oct 14 2019 08:09pm
Quote (fender @ 15 Oct 2019 03:25)

Quote (Plaguefear @ 15 Oct 2019 03:45)
I google translated this to english.
"Long fart noise"

q.e.d.
Oct 14 2019 08:23pm
Quote (Skinned @ Oct 14 2019 08:47pm)
So you're arguing that nobody was killed. Ok.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/14/us/fort-worth-police-shooting-atatiana-jefferson/index.html

Cover up apparently failed. Name got out and charges filed.

My link above of the murder charges being filed got lost behind a wall of Fenderp text.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678911Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll