d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > All Things Antifascist
Prev19495969798117Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.93
Aug 19 2019 11:24pm
Quote (Beowulf @ Aug 20 2019 12:57pm)
If you want to know what you're talking about I suggest you visit the heart of this country someday

go to the small towns and sit in the community churches, attend the local community events

something I've done while I made my way to the west coast

g'damn there are some good people out there, outside of this internet fuckery and the twitter wars and the forum battles

they take care of each other and aren't sitting around full of hate, they have political views and flaws as we all do but when it comes to community they are as good as it gets

people outside of the country and from only the cities don't know what it's truly like out there or how these people really are

but this would require you to see people as people not pawns and enemies

this would require you to listen to the voices and beliefs of others

the soul of America lives on no matter what the internet and tv cherry picks

the heart still beats and until you make that journey you will never know what this country is really about or the type of people that fill it

We had to take a bus in compton to pick up our rv for our cross america trip, there was a pregnant woman on the bus crying because she couldn't feed her kids, almost everyone on that bus gave her a few dollars, some of them looked worse off than her.
I feel you brother.
Also for the record, i saw almost no violence or hate in the 19 states i drove through everyone was friendly and helpful.
I saw one guy get tackled by the police in LA after running from a car jacking he failed at but that was the exception and hilarious.

This post was edited by Plaguefear on Aug 19 2019 11:27pm
Gold: 57.00
Aug 19 2019 11:26pm
Quote (TransTankie @ 20 Aug 2019 00:16)
Who are behind it?

Are you implying it's some organised conspiracy?

White supremacist groups pull from many demographics. Poor white southerners are at high risk for sure but so are disenfranchised, uneducated city kids. What we do know is that these hate groups have increased in number and membership drastically over the last 4 yrs... with a slight dip after Charlottesville. Used to be they couldn't cobble together more than 10 people for a march. Now we see hundreds and sometimes thousands. Good news is membership has been dropping (except for the Proud Boys who are on a roll since swapping McInnes for Tarrio and adopting their 'inclusive' recruitment) in late 2018 due to antifascist actions that have disrupted their organising and recruitment and placed them at greater risk of exposure to their communities and employers. (and no I'm not talking about punching, antifascism isn't all punching) and infighting in the KKK and some other groups.

But yea... they pull from all over the place. Mostly from the 6% or so of Americans who are full in on the white oppression/white identity shit - https://ifstudies.org/blog/the-demography-of-the-alt-right

Generally the poorer and less educated you are the more likely you are to be a dumbfuck with racist ideas. Who'dathunkit? Also those who are divorced have alarmingly high rates.

But that's explicit white nationalism. Honestly I'd say if you support Trump at this point you're a moron or a racist. Probably both.

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=81087781&f=119&p=545807159

this guy fought against actual evil all so a pathetic pale pasty privileged lefty like you could stay up all night after night after nights on weeknights (aristocratic privileged people like you don’t have to work you could grow weeds and prosper) larping on the internet instead of irl

you should share a meal with him instead of looking down on others you calorie-hoarding trashcan-shaped sunlight-averse coward
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 20 2019 07:48am
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 19 2019 09:16pm)
Who are behind it?

Are you implying it's some organised conspiracy?

White supremacist groups pull from many demographics. Poor white southerners are at high risk for sure but so are disenfranchised, uneducated city kids. What we do know is that these hate groups have increased in number and membership drastically over the last 4 yrs... with a slight dip after Charlottesville. Used to be they couldn't cobble together more than 10 people for a march. Now we see hundreds and sometimes thousands. Good news is membership has been dropping (except for the Proud Boys who are on a roll since swapping McInnes for Tarrio and adopting their 'inclusive' recruitment) in late 2018 due to antifascist actions that have disrupted their organising and recruitment and placed them at greater risk of exposure to their communities and employers. (and no I'm not talking about punching, antifascism isn't all punching) and infighting in the KKK and some other groups.

But yea... they pull from all over the place. Mostly from the 6% or so of Americans who are full in on the white oppression/white identity shit - https://ifstudies.org/blog/the-demography-of-the-alt-right

Generally the poorer and less educated you are the more likely you are to be a dumbfuck with racist ideas. Who'dathunkit? Also those who are divorced have alarmingly high rates.

But that's explicit white nationalism. Honestly I'd say if you support Trump at this point you're a moron or a racist. Probably both.

The dont have a hold of communities that's why I push back and what you do not understand

I've gone on plenty of times with what is wrong in trump country and what I dont agree with when it comes to conservatives and trump supporters but nazis and fascists cant even get ahold of small towns and red counties but they are taking over? They are on the rise? No. Not really. These places might have some jerk off with a swaztika tattoo or banner over the broken window in his trailer but he is not the heart of these towns or counties or this country. This is what you're so confused about when it comes to actual fascism and actual nazis. The churches are still filled with people that reject nazis and fascism. The volunteer fire crew still train every day to help anyone they can in case of emergency. The schools are still filled with teachers trying to help. The community centers are still full of the community coming together to try to help each other with fund raisers. They love cops and the fire crew and soldiers and the flag just as they always have. They reject nazis and facism and the crime and trouble created by those like you describe. That's why I tell you that a bunch wanna be biker punks fighting punks in masks in Portland doesnt represent shit. That's not the heart of America. That's not even trump country. The internet applies a filter to the country that makes people think it's become something it hasnt. People that want power want to believe that we are being taken over by genocidal nazis and fascists

Never before in this country has supremacy been so largely rejected. Trump going on about immigration isnt supremacy, criticize the rhetoric dont lie about what it is. Enforcement and treatment deserves criticism but it's not genocide or supremacy dont lie about what it is.

Trump isnt a white supremacist he's a jerk to anybody that crosses him. And he loves anybody that compliments him or bows to him

His enthusiastic supporters largely are not supremacists they are jerks that love sticking it to the left dems and libs. They are perfectly fine with colors and sexualities and identities that say what they like to hear

In this country you have a rise of right vs left. Where people have a hard time avoiding politics like we once did and focusing on seeing eye to eye instead of rolling our eyes at each other.

Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2019 10:49am
Quote (Beowulf @ 20 Aug 2019 14:48)
The dont have a hold of communities that's why I push back and what you do not understand

I've gone on plenty of times with what is wrong in trump country and what I dont agree with when it comes to conservatives and trump supporters but nazis and fascists cant even get ahold of small towns and red counties but they are taking over? They are on the rise? No. Not really. These places might have some jerk off with a swaztika tattoo or banner over the broken window in his trailer but he is not the heart of these towns or counties or this country. This is what you're so confused about when it comes to actual fascism and actual nazis. The churches are still filled with people that reject nazis and fascism. The volunteer fire crew still train every day to help anyone they can in case of emergency. The schools are still filled with teachers trying to help. The community centers are still full of the community coming together to try to help each other with fund raisers. They love cops and the fire crew and soldiers and the flag just as they always have. They reject nazis and facism and the crime and trouble created by those like you describe. That's why I tell you that a bunch wanna be biker punks fighting punks in masks in Portland doesnt represent shit. That's not the heart of America. That's not even trump country. The internet applies a filter to the country that makes people think it's become something it hasnt. People that want power want to believe that we are being taken over by genocidal nazis and fascists

Never before in this country has supremacy been so largely rejected. Trump going on about immigration isnt supremacy, criticize the rhetoric dont lie about what it is. Enforcement and treatment deserves criticism but it's not genocide or supremacy dont lie about what it is.

Trump isnt a white supremacist he's a jerk to anybody that crosses him. And he loves anybody that compliments him or bows to him

His enthusiastic supporters largely are not supremacists they are jerks that love sticking it to the left dems and libs. They are perfectly fine with colors and sexualities and identities that say what they like to hear

In this country you have a rise of right vs left. Where people have a hard time avoiding politics like we once did and focusing on seeing eye to eye instead of rolling our eyes at each other.

His enthusiastic supporters are supporting a man who enacts policies that harm those 'colors and sexualities'. I really don't care 'what's in the heart' of these people. You support racism and transphobia you're a racist and a transphobe... and if you're doing it just to 'dunk on the left' that's even worse. Because if you're willing to persecute minority groups just to fill your mug with liberal tears then you're actual scum. If you think of politics as you do sports and you just want to get one over on the other team, as I think a lot of these morons do, and you're willing to destroy people's lives to do it, to side with racists and white supremacists, you're reprehensible. If you vote for the GOP at all knowing that they have so many connections to white power then you are supporting white power.

The 'Heart of America' is one of petty malice.
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 20 2019 11:11am
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 20 2019 09:49am)
His enthusiastic supporters are supporting a man who enacts policies that harm those 'colors and sexualities'. I really don't care 'what's in the heart' of these people. You support racism and transphobia you're a racist and a transphobe... and if you're doing it just to 'dunk on the left' that's even worse. Because if you're willing to persecute minority groups just to fill your mug with liberal tears then you're actual scum. If you think of politics as you do sports and you just want to get one over on the other team, as I think a lot of these morons do, and you're willing to destroy people's lives to do it, to side with racists and white supremacists, you're reprehensible. If you vote for the GOP at all knowing that they have so many connections to white power then you are supporting white power.

The 'Heart of America' is one of petty malice.

yes

hand over all the power to the group who wants to label anyone a fascist or fascist bootlicker that doesn't bow to their power hungry demands and personal narcissism

"race traitors, house n****s, morons, idiots, transphobes" If we don't obey and agree with your ridiculous exaggerations and flat out lies

It's all hyperbole meant to control.

Power should not be handed over or trusted to people like you or a party that bows to your political and social delusions or excuses your rhetoric and behavior

Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 20 2019 11:12am
I have to laugh at such blatant hypocrisy. by the same standards these people "support racism and transphobia" you support violence against people like Andy Ngo. but then when pushed you back you ass into "no of course i dont support the violence".

this inability to hold yourself to even a shred of the standard you hold others to is the real root of your zealotry. an inability to exist in the world you profess. you actually want a world without metaphorical mirrors so you can never make yourself sick looking into one.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Aug 20 2019 11:13am
Gold: 57.00
Aug 20 2019 11:45am
Quote (thesnipa @ 20 Aug 2019 13:12)
I have to laugh at such blatant hypocrisy. by the same standards these people "support racism and transphobia" you support violence against people like Andy Ngo. but then when pushed you back you ass into "no of course i dont support the violence".

this inability to hold yourself to even a shred of the standard you hold others to is the real root of your zealotry. an inability to exist in the world you profess. you actually want a world without metaphorical mirrors so you can never make yourself sick looking into one.

literal mirror would likely result in the same effect as a metaphorical one
Aug 20 2019 12:06pm
At this point in the thread I think you guys are treading the same ol' ground. Tankie's not going to change until something rocks his ideological boat.
Aug 20 2019 01:05pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 20 Aug 2019 18:12)

I support it morally but not operationally. What are you having trouble understanding here? I think I've made myself pretty clear. There is no hypocrisy here.
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 20 2019 01:16pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 20 2019 02:05pm)
I support it morally but not operationally. What are you having trouble understanding here? I think I've made myself pretty clear. There is no hypocrisy here.

Many of the people you claim support transphobia or racism do not, either in a moral or operational sense. your definitions for what support actually is (as well as transphobia and racism) seem to constantly always be in flux. you've used implicit support all the way down to guilt by association. you in real time constantly condemn people on next to no facts with kneejerk reactions then claim you're the reasonable and logical one. you're a tribalist hack who's only able to admit fault of your side in small doses while applying a completely different standard to similarly 'guilty' groups such as the proudboys. you lump together things in a constant string of laziness to avoid having to actually prove people are guilty of the types of punishments you'd gladly lob their way based on nothing but a whiff of suspicion hanging in the air. in short you're a glass cannon that shoots spitballs rather than anything substantial. watching you continually find new enemies, new nazis, new fascists, new people to call transphobes or racists, etc honestly makes me want to like the proudboys. do you have any idea how hard it is to even stomach those fucking idiots?

you're now dwindled down to speaking to me (and i mostly do it out of boredom), beo, and Who? who else even thinks you're worth talking to? 1 in 30 pard users?

my how the mighty have fallen, you used to be able to fish a convo out of just about everyone. even Widow when he said time and again he was done. today's Scaly would be on widow's block list. you're literally the worst representative ANTIFA could have, not that most of the rank and file members are much different than you im sure. at least they get out there and do what antifa is actually meant for, burning whatever testosterone a soy based diet leaves you against some dumb ass white male pride cunts in the streets while your actual protests result in nothing but headlines and the continued dragging down of both of your reputations. good. neither group ever deserved anything except for a shit stain on boxers as a reputation anyways.

This post was edited by thesnipa on Aug 20 2019 01:17pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19495969798117Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll