d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > All Things Antifascist
Prev19596979899117Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 20 2019 01:19pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 20 2019 12:05pm)
I support it morally but not operationally. What are you having trouble understanding here? I think I've made myself pretty clear. There is no hypocrisy here.

congrats

you kids have become the 80s and 90s right wing while pretending to be warriors of social justice

beating up gays, shitting on minorities that don't bow, trying to shut down anything and everything you don't like

wanting to control content and words

willing to go after people's jobs and careers and their families for pissing you off in one way or another

wanting to disregard truth and justice to use lies to harm

Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2019 01:21pm
Quote (thesnipa @ 20 Aug 2019 20:16)
Many of the people you claim support transphobia or racism do not, either in a moral or operational sense. your definitions for what support actually is (as well as transphobia and racism) seem to constantly always be in flux. you've used implicit support all the way down to guilt by association. you in real time constantly condemn people on next to no facts with kneejerk reactions then claim you're the reasonable and logical one. you're a tribalist hack who's only able to admit fault of your side in small doses while applying a completely different standard to similarly 'guilty' groups such as the proudboys. you lump together things in a constant string of laziness to avoid having to actually prove people are guilty of the types of punishments you'd gladly lob their way based on nothing but a whiff of suspicion hanging in the air. in short you're a glass cannon that shoots spitballs rather than anything substantial. watching you continually find new enemies, new nazis, new fascists, new people to call transphobes or racists, etc honestly makes me want to like the proudboys. do you have any idea how hard it is to even stomach those fucking idiots?

you're not dwindled down to speaking to me (and i mostly do it out of boredom), beo, and Who? who else even thinks you're worth talking to? 1 in 30 part users?

my how the mighty have fallen, you used to be able to fish a convo out of just about everyone. even Widow when he said time and again he was done. today's Scaly would be on widow's block list. you're literally the worst representative ANTIFA could have, not that most of the rank and file members are much different than you im sure. at least they get out there and do what antifa is actually meant for, burning whatever testosterone a soy based diet leaves you against some dumb ass white male pride cunts in the streets while your actual protests result in nothing but headlines and the continued dragging down of both of your reputations. good. neither group ever deserved anything except for a shit stain on boxers as a reputation anyways.

If you support Trump you support a man who enacts transphobic policies.

If you 'want to like' the proud boys because you don't like someone who dislikes them you're a morally bankrupt, intellectually defunct moron.

The rest of this post is just ranting and I merely skimmed past it and have nothing to say in response to ad hominem.
Aug 20 2019 01:21pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 20 Aug 2019 20:19)
congrats

you kids have become the 80s and 90s right wing while pretending to be warriors of social justice

beating up gays, shitting on minorities that don't bow, trying to shut down anything and everything you don't like

wanting to control content and words

willing to go after people's jobs and careers and their families for pissing you off in one way or another

wanting to disregard truth and justice to use lies to harm

in the 80s antifascists were beating up skinheads. This shit ain't new.
Gold: 2,489.69
Aug 20 2019 01:30pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 20 2019 02:21pm)
If you support Trump you support a man who enacts transphobic policies.

If you 'want to like' the proud boys because you don't like someone who dislikes them you're a morally bankrupt, intellectually defunct moron.

The rest of this post is just ranting and I merely skimmed past it and have nothing to say in response to ad hominem.

"support trump" is something you use for a whole spectrum of allegations, whatever you need it to be to fit your bullshit attacks.

simply put, you're incapable of being consistent with what support is, what transphobia is, what racism is, what association is. you're not able to do anything except lob these concepts around as lazy justifications for your own moral bankruptcy.

let's see, beo is a trump supporter now, which also makes him a racist and a trans phobe, plus he's pro proud boys making him doubly transphobiracist. im sure the same applies to me, afterall we all know that im a trump supporter, in the eyes of Fender and other broken humans like yourself, when you need me to be to fit your argument.

you at least used to be able to muster a competent defense on trans issues, religion, history, etc. now you're a boring predictable one issue voter that's actually anti progress for the issue you're concerned with. want to make a real change in ANTIFA and trans rights? unplug your internet and never plug it back in, you're a worse spokesperson than Jared Fogel.
Aug 20 2019 01:43pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 20 2019 12:21pm)
in the 80s antifascists were beating up skinheads. This shit ain't new.

antifa pick off random stragglers not even part of the escalation

the people in the other groups not wanting to catch attempted murder/murder/manslaughter charges is the reason antifa members even make it home after protests

you say shit like the law are pro nazi and are protecting them while you put it all on the lines which is a big time lol

the only thing protecting every punk in a mask on the street is the law and the brutes on the other side not wanting to catch a sentence

yall would be squashed easier than a snickers in the heat if this were a real fight and the law weren't around
Aug 20 2019 02:19pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 20 Aug 2019 20:43)
antifa pick off random stragglers not even part of the escalation

the people in the other groups not wanting to catch attempted murder/murder/manslaughter charges is the reason antifa members even make it home after protests

you say shit like the law are pro nazi and are protecting them while you put it all on the lines which is a big time lol

the only thing protecting every punk in a mask on the street is the law and the brutes on the other side not wanting to catch a sentence

yall would be squashed easier than a snickers in the heat if this were a real fight and the law weren't around

They don't seem to be too worried about those charges given how many they've copped. Murders, assaults and all kindsa other shit. Time and again you prove yourself entirely ignorant and go on these vapid rants and character attacks with nothing but emotional anecdotes. You have no information. All you got is feels. Honestly this is some pathetic reactionary-esque argumentation right here.

Quote (thesnipa @ 20 Aug 2019 20:30)
"support trump" is something you use for a whole spectrum of allegations, whatever you need it to be to fit your bullshit attacks.

simply put, you're incapable of being consistent with what support is, what transphobia is, what racism is, what association is. you're not able to do anything except lob these concepts around as lazy justifications for your own moral bankruptcy.

let's see, beo is a trump supporter now, which also makes him a racist and a trans phobe, plus he's pro proud boys making him doubly transphobiracist. im sure the same applies to me, afterall we all know that im a trump supporter, in the eyes of Fender and other broken humans like yourself, when you need me to be to fit your argument.

you at least used to be able to muster a competent defense on trans issues, religion, history, etc. now you're a boring predictable one issue voter that's actually anti progress for the issue you're concerned with. want to make a real change in ANTIFA and trans rights? unplug your internet and never plug it back in, you're a worse spokesperson than Jared Fogel.

Did I say beo was a Trump supporter ever? Did i say you were? If I'm so wrong and so dumb why do you and Beo keep strawmanning my position? Surely you should be steelmanning me to show how dumb I am. Instead of arguing against shit I haven't even said.

Why lie?

This post was edited by TransTankie on Aug 20 2019 02:19pm
Aug 20 2019 02:21pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 20 2019 01:19pm)
They don't seem to be too worried about those charges given how many they've copped. Murders, assaults and all kindsa other shit. Time and again you prove yourself entirely ignorant and go on these vapid rants and character attacks with nothing but emotional anecdotes. You have no information. All you got is feels. Honestly this is some pathetic reactionary-esque argumentation right here.

Did I say beo was a Trump supporter ever? If I'm so wrong and so dumb why do you and Beo keep strawmanning my position? Surely you should be steelmanning me to show how dumb I am. Instead of arguing against shit I haven't even said.

Why lie?

so what you're saying is that they in fact are not protected by the law as you have repeatedly claimed?
Aug 20 2019 03:42pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 20 Aug 2019 21:21)
so what you're saying is that they in fact are not protected by the law as you have repeatedly claimed?

Holy shit... how does someone get this dumb?

Maybe you can go back through my posts and actually fucking read them and you can answer that question for yourself.

Jesus fucking christ... I've heard some shit in my life.

You wanna come argue this shit on stream with me? I feel like you'd make for an amazing punching bag. Nothing commies love more than seeing stupid libshits getting dunked on.

e/ except maybe nazis getting dunked on but I already told the Killstream they can go fuck themselves.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Aug 20 2019 03:43pm
Warn: 20%
Aug 20 2019 04:03pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 20 Aug 2019 22:21)

Aug 20 2019 04:11pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 20 2019 02:42pm)
Holy shit... how does someone get this dumb?

Maybe you can go back through my posts and actually fucking read them and you can answer that question for yourself.

Jesus fucking christ... I've heard some shit in my life.

You wanna come argue this shit on stream with me? I feel like you'd make for an amazing punching bag. Nothing commies love more than seeing stupid libshits getting dunked on.

e/ except maybe nazis getting dunked on but I already told the Killstream they can go fuck themselves.

You have said that Antifa are targeted by police that are sympathizers and protectors of groups like the proud boys etc and their ideologies

are we still at zero arrests/charges for Ngo? You just said the group(s) you're fighting have charges for assault

You want to appear as victims of oppression and since you have a whole lot of jack shit for oppression you pretend to be targeted by the police and you pretend the people that you call nazis and fascists are protected by them

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev19596979899117Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll