d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > All Things Antifascist
Prev196979899100117Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 20 2019 04:22pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 20 Aug 2019 23:11)
You have said that Antifa are targeted by police that are sympathizers and protectors of groups like the proud boys etc and their ideologies

are we still at zero arrests/charges for Ngo? You just said the group(s) you're fighting have charges for assault

You want to appear as victims of oppression and since you have a whole lot of jack shit for oppression you pretend to be targeted by the police and you pretend the people that you call nazis and fascists are protected by them

I believe we're at two possibly three arrests though I'd have to go look it up... like you shoulda done before making this post.

Again you can look into this shit yourself or you can not. I don't really care any more. You refuse to be informed and keep chucking out speculations based on feels. There is no substance to your objections... it's all 'I feel this is the case and therefore you're wrong'.
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 20 2019 04:25pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 20 2019 03:22pm)
I believe we're at two possibly three arrests though I'd have to go look it up... like you shoulda done before making this post.

Again you can look into this shit yourself or you can not. I don't really care any more. You refuse to be informed and keep chucking out speculations based on feels. There is no substance to your objections... it's all 'I feel this is the case and therefore you're wrong'.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/portland-mayor-antifa-assault-journalist

Published 6 days ago

"There's been no arrests though when it comes to Andy Ngo," co-host Sandra Smith said. "What message does that send?"

"With all due respect I disagree," Wheeler shot back. "We don't tolerate any act of violence -- not that act of violence or any other. And the police are investigating and they are following up on leads."
Aug 20 2019 04:37pm
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/451088-three-arrested-after-far-right-antifa-groups-clash-in-portland-protests

This must be what i was remembering. Not sure if any were arrested specifically in connection with Andy Ngo's concrete milkshake brain haemorrhage.

Certainly not gonna be taking a FOX opinion show co-host's word on it.

e/ although worth also being carefulo about this article as it contains this lie -
Police reported the demonstrations became violent when some demonstrators starting throwing milkshakes of quick-drying cement and using pepper spray.

So much misinformation going round about this shit.

This post was edited by TransTankie on Aug 20 2019 04:39pm
Aug 20 2019 04:45pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 20 2019 03:37pm)
https://thehill.com/homenews/news/451088-three-arrested-after-far-right-antifa-groups-clash-in-portland-protests

This must be what i was remembering. Not sure if any were arrested specifically in connection with Andy Ngo's concrete milkshake brain haemorrhage.

Certainly not gonna be taking a FOX opinion show co-host's word on it.

e/ although worth also being carefulo about this article as it contains this lie -

So much misinformation going round about this shit.

the tankie classic

insult my intelligence repeatedly

make something up

source linked

"must have been confused"

"lol your news source"

Gold: 253.00
Aug 20 2019 05:04pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 20 2019 02:16pm)
Many of the people you claim support transphobia or racism do not, either in a moral or operational sense. your definitions for what support actually is (as well as transphobia and racism) seem to constantly always be in flux. you've used implicit support all the way down to guilt by association. you in real time constantly condemn people on next to no facts with kneejerk reactions then claim you're the reasonable and logical one. you're a tribalist hack who's only able to admit fault of your side in small doses while applying a completely different standard to similarly 'guilty' groups such as the proudboys. you lump together things in a constant string of laziness to avoid having to actually prove people are guilty of the types of punishments you'd gladly lob their way based on nothing but a whiff of suspicion hanging in the air. in short you're a glass cannon that shoots spitballs rather than anything substantial. watching you continually find new enemies, new nazis, new fascists, new people to call transphobes or racists, etc honestly makes me want to like the proudboys. do you have any idea how hard it is to even stomach those fucking idiots?

you're now dwindled down to speaking to me (and i mostly do it out of boredom), beo, and Who? who else even thinks you're worth talking to? 1 in 30 pard users?

my how the mighty have fallen, you used to be able to fish a convo out of just about everyone. even Widow when he said time and again he was done. today's Scaly would be on widow's block list. you're literally the worst representative ANTIFA could have, not that most of the rank and file members are much different than you im sure. at least they get out there and do what antifa is actually meant for, burning whatever testosterone a soy based diet leaves you against some dumb ass white male pride cunts in the streets while your actual protests result in nothing but headlines and the continued dragging down of both of your reputations. good. neither group ever deserved anything except for a shit stain on boxers as a reputation anyways.

Savage as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE IT
Aug 20 2019 05:30pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 20 Aug 2019 23:45)
the tankie classic

insult my intelligence repeatedly

make something up

source linked

"must have been confused"

"lol your news source"

I didn't 'make something up'. I specifically said I thought it was 2 maybe 3 but I'd have to look it up cos I didn't know.

You're trying so hard right now. Bring it down. Take a breath. Chill your titties.
Aug 20 2019 05:55pm
Quote (TransTankie @ Aug 20 2019 04:30pm)
I didn't 'make something up'. I specifically said I thought it was 2 maybe 3 but I'd have to look it up cos I didn't know.

You're trying so hard right now. Bring it down. Take a breath. Chill your titties.

weird tactic you have there of calling me names over and over and then acting like I'm the one that is upset and needs to chill

I'm chill. I was and am in the right on Ngo and I have the morally and politically honest and accurate view on Antifa and its members that participate in street violence I don't have anything to be upset about

Aug 20 2019 07:35pm
Quote (Beowulf @ 21 Aug 2019 00:55)
weird tactic you have there of calling me names over and over and then acting like I'm the one that is upset and needs to chill

I'm chill. I was and am in the right on Ngo and I have the morally and politically honest and accurate view on Antifa and its members that participate in street violence I don't have anything to be upset about

I mean you're wrong and you keep lying about my positions but ok.
Gold: 12.79
Aug 20 2019 07:39pm
:rofl: :rofl:
Banned
Gold: 61.00
Aug 21 2019 04:15am
beowulf stays virgin cause he's the only pussy he needs
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev196979899100117Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll