d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Game Of Thrones Predictions > Yes, It Is Worthy Of It’s Own Thread
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 43.99
Apr 8 2019 11:53am
SO close :drool:
Gold: 0.00
Apr 8 2019 01:55pm
It's GOT week hype
Gold: 1,532.01
Apr 9 2019 07:22am
Jon Snow will briefly become king, but will name Gendry and the true king since it’s what Ned wanted before he died.
Gold: 0.00
Apr 9 2019 11:17am
*spoiler* jon snow will become dad, but not to normal child, it will be a dragon kid and that man will chaim the throne..

will try to wait 6 weeks so i can watch the entire thing in 1 day :drool: :drool:
Gold: 2,570.91
Apr 9 2019 02:47pm
Here are my awful predictions on how all the important titles will be distributed:

King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men: The orphan child of Jon and Daenerys, with Tyrion serving as regent.
Hand of the King: Davos Seaworth
Lord Commander of the King's Guard: Greyworm
Lord Commander of the Night's Watch: Eddison Tollett
Lord Paramount of the North: Brann Stark
Lord Paramount of the Vale: Robin Arryn? Don't really think the show will waste time in considering an alternative.
Lord Paramount of the Stormlands: Gendry Baratheon
Lord Paramount of the Westerlands: Jaime Lannister as a bitter depressed hermit, if he doesn't die?
Lord Paramount of the Reach: Samwell Tarly
Lord of the Iron Islands: Yara Greyjoy (doubt the show will end without at least one woman ruling a great house)
Prince of Dorne: Some descendant of Oberyn?

Template if someone wants to use it:

Code
[B]King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men:[/B]
[B]Hand of the King:[/B]
[B]Lord Commander of the King's Guard:[/B]
[B]Lord Commander of the Night's Watch:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the North:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the Vale:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the Stormlands:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the Westerlands:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the Reach:[/B]
[B]Lord of the Iron Islands:[/B]
[B]Prince of Dorne:[/B]

This post was edited by zarkadon on Apr 9 2019 02:48pm
Gold: 63,142.89
Apr 9 2019 03:07pm
Quote (zarkadon @ Apr 9 2019 04:47pm)

I've often wondered what the purpose of having Gendry on the show was. I suppose it makes sense that if they are going to kill off every important character with Baratheon heritage then Storm's End will have to fall to someone.

The only other theory so far was that they needed a blacksmith handy to forge more valyrian weapons.
Apr 9 2019 04:05pm
Quote (Kayeto @ 9 Apr 2019 22:07)
I've often wondered what the purpose of having Gendry on the show was. I suppose it makes sense that if they are going to kill off every important character with Baratheon heritage then Storm's End will have to fall to someone.

The only other theory so far was that they needed a blacksmith handy to forge more valyrian weapons.

Yeah, I mean, I figured he'd have to end up having a somewhat relevant ending, so him taking the ruling position in the Stormlands seems fitting. If he survives then he will likely be bestowed his family name and the title.
Apr 9 2019 04:08pm
Kek, I forgot the Lord Paramount of the Trident title. Adding it in:

Quote (zarkadon @ 9 Apr 2019 21:47)
Here are my awful predictions on how all the important titles will be distributed:

King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men: The orphan child of Jon and Daenerys, with Tyrion serving as regent.
Hand of the King: Davos Seaworth
Lord Commander of the King's Guard: Greyworm
Lord Commander of the Night's Watch: Eddison Tollett
Lord Paramount of the North: Brann Stark
Lord Paramount of the Vale: Robin Arryn? Don't really think the show will waste time in considering an alternative.
Lord Paramount of the Westerlands: Jaime Lannister as a bitter depressed hermit, if he doesn't die?
Lord Paramount of the Reach: Samwell Tarly
Lord Paramount of the Trident Edmure Tully
Lord of the Iron Islands: Yara Greyjoy (doubt the show will end without at least one woman ruling a great house)
Prince of Dorne: Some descendant of Oberyn?

Template if someone wants to use it:

Code
[B]King of the Andals, the Rhoynar, and the First Men:[/B]
[B]Hand of the King:[/B]
[B]Lord Commander of the King's Guard:[/B]
[B]Lord Commander of the Night's Watch:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the North:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the Vale:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the Stormlands:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the Westerlands:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the Reach:[/B]
[B]Lord Paramount of the Trident[/B]
[B]Lord of the Iron Islands:[/B]
[B]Prince of Dorne:[/B]

I don't think there will be any surprises, and Edmure will take it.
Gold: 63,142.89
Apr 10 2019 11:18am
Ok, so I went to re-add HBO to my satellite today only to discover that there is a contract dispute right now and Dish Network doesn't offer HBO anymore.

Is there anyone here who has been using HBO NOW to watch GoT episodes in real time as they air who can confirm that this is a good option?

Does anyone know of another type of service I should look into that will also allow me to watch new episodes in real time? Talking about real, legit paid methods that I know for 100% will work so there are no worries.

This post was edited by Kayeto on Apr 10 2019 11:19am
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Apr 10 2019 11:42am
Quote (Kayeto @ Apr 10 2019 10:18am)
Ok, so I went to re-add HBO to my satellite today only to discover that there is a contract dispute right now and Dish Network doesn't offer HBO anymore.

Is there anyone here who has been using HBO NOW to watch GoT episodes in real time as they air who can confirm that this is a good option?

Does anyone know of another type of service I should look into that will also allow me to watch new episodes in real time? Talking about real, legit paid methods that I know for 100% will work so there are no worries.

I've only used HBO Go, but a quick Google search determined it offers the exact same content as HBO now.

It's legit and you won't have any complaints using it. Usually the second the episode starts on TV, the episode becomes simultaneously available on HBO Now. There's like a 5 minute margin of error, I've seen episodes become available before they've started on TV by like 5 minutes and vice versa by like 5 minutes. You won't be disappointed with it.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll