d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Game Of Thrones Predictions > Yes, It Is Worthy Of It’s Own Thread
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,118.35
Mar 5 2019 08:38pm
Who will die?
I’m thinking Beric, Euron, the mountain and the likes, with a bit of value in Grey Worm, Tormund and Brienne

To rule Westeros ?
I’m thinking Bran perhaps?

To become a white walker:
Hodor, Grey worm, Stannis Baratheon

Does another one of Daenerys’ dragons die?
Surely

The hound vs the mountain - who dies first?
Surely the mountain
Gold: 63,142.89
Mar 5 2019 08:54pm
the dragons have to live, ending up set free to roam the land and procreate at will
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
Mar 6 2019 01:50am
He's been building to this moment for too long, it's bound to have plenty of awesome moments, but I'm expecting a fairly typical conclusion.

The importance of Jon has been played up throughout the entirety of the books and the show, I wouldn't be surprised if he dies, but it'll be in a sacrificial way and it'll end the war. John or Danny probably rule, or possibly they both die, with Tyrion watching over the throne, until Jon and Danny's son, the rightful heir, comes of age. The last one there being my guess on how this finishes. Martin himself said the ending would be bittersweet and I imagine both of our main protagonists dying and setting the world up for peace in the process, fits that tune perfectly.

As far as who dies

100% they die

Jamie Lannister
Cersei Lannister
The Hound (Sandor Clegane)
The Mountain (Gregor Clegane)
Arya Stark
Tormund or Brienne, but not both
Jon Snow or Daenerys Targaryen or Both
Euron Greyjoy
Jorah Mormont

They probably die

Grey Worm
Tormund or Brienne, but not both
Davos (I can't recall his last name)
Podrick
Bronn
Theon Greyjoy
Yara Greyjoy
and many other side characters

The only person I would hate to see die, is Tyrion. Anyone else I'm fine with, but he's my last favorite character, which I know, it's a terrible fucking thing to have in GoT, but I like the bastard.

Quote (Kayeto @ Mar 5 2019 07:54pm)
the dragons have to live, ending up set free to roam the land and procreate at will

I disagree. Would be hard to imagine a lasting peace with fucking dragons roaming around. No matter how you look at it, if the Targaryen bloodline is alive, or if some partial-blood decedent gets the ability to control dragons, it's going to be a fucking shit-show for the world. Would make the balance of power impossible, as having dragons would give you the ability to conquer the known-world in a matter of weeks. Dragons are fucking broken.

This post was edited by jadeoshbogosh on Mar 6 2019 01:55am
Gold: 0.80
Mar 6 2019 02:42am
Bran will be the only surviving stark and be pivotal in defeating the night king.

Dany will die in childbirth, jon will fall in battle. Their baby (im thinking daughter) will survive. Tyrion, with aid from the spider will rule kings landing until she comes of age.

The dragons will all die. But there'll be eggs.

I think Jaime will kill his sister, then banish himself to rule the nights watch after the war is won.

Hound v mountain will happen obvs, both will fall.

Mar 6 2019 06:49am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ Mar 6 2019 03:50am)
Would be hard to imagine a lasting peace with fucking dragons roaming around. No matter how you look at it, if the Targaryen bloodline is alive, or if some partial-blood decedent gets the ability to control dragons, it's going to be a fucking shit-show for the world. Would make the balance of power impossible, as having dragons would give you the ability to conquer the known-world in a matter of weeks. Dragons are fucking broken.

Agreed, which is why it's so important that the possibility of a dragon lineage remains in the mix for future generations to prepare against. Today's heroes will manage this conflict and survived this Long Winter. But the longterm prophecies are more important than this generation's struggle.

The backdrop of the this story is about the balance between Ice and Fire. One way that manifests itself is between the ultimate power of Ice (walkers) vs the one for fire (Dragons). These battles have been cyclically appearing and resolving for thousands of years. That possibility needs to continue for the universe to be consistent.

The Walkers won't be eliminated, they will just retreat. The dragons won't rule the kingdom either. They will just hang out in the wilderness regions of the Eastern continent after their mother (only link to humanity) is dead.

Quote (WelSh @ Mar 6 2019 04:42am)
I think Jaime will kill his sister, then banish himself to rule the nights watch after the war is won.

This prediction is something I can get behind. Jaime is going to be the one to kill Bran/NK so he will end up being like the hero of the North.

This post was edited by Kayeto on Mar 6 2019 06:50am
Gold: 1,107.43
Mar 6 2019 11:25am
Quote (WelSh @ Mar 6 2019 03:42am)
Bran will be the only surviving stark and be pivotal in defeating the night king.

Dany will die in childbirth, jon will fall in battle. Their baby (im thinking daughter) will survive. Tyrion, with aid from the spider will rule kings landing until she comes of age.

Pretty solid predictions there.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 6 2019 11:30am
Quote (WelSh @ Mar 6 2019 03:42am)

Bran IS the Night King though. At least hoping it turns out that way.
Mar 6 2019 06:51pm
Quote (SquirtAndSkirt @ Mar 6 2019 01:30pm)
Bran IS the Night King though. At least hoping it turns out that way.

Just because those 2 identities are shared doesn't mean it can't be responsible for its own demise. If Bran/NK has a broader plan, then he will know what he needs to do and know when his job is complete.
Gold: 32,161.71
Mar 6 2019 10:39pm
I just hope the story is told properly and it's not just a Snow/Daenerys cluster fuck

didn't care much for the last season overall minus parts of episodes
Gold: 2,118.35
Mar 6 2019 10:44pm
Quote (Kayeto @ Mar 7 2019 10:51am)
Just because those 2 identities are shared doesn't mean it can't be responsible for its own demise. If Bran/NK has a broader plan, then he will know what he needs to do and know when his job is complete.

Surely the night king isn’t bran, he would be way too op being able to see around the world both past and present lol..

This post was edited by Lil_Gueto on Mar 6 2019 10:45pm
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll