d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows > Game Of Thrones Predictions > Yes, It Is Worthy Of It’s Own Thread
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,118.35
Mar 7 2019 04:26pm
Quote (Arkhen @ Mar 8 2019 12:13am)
Jon OR Daenerys will die and the remaining one alive lives on with their child, to rule over the ashes/aftermath of the war. A bittersweet ending, just as was promised by the creators.

The leader of the Golden Company is revealed to be a long lost Targaryen (possibly legitimized) bastard himself and as a result turns on the Lannisters - which is a big component in Jon/Daenerys winning that battle.

Bran's time travel meddling/paradoxes will be explained by him being the Night King in some sense, as he was warged into the person who was being turned into the Night King, while it was happening. This results in present day Bran dying.
This will be the final "oh shit" moment, which the show creators have teased.

We will also learn that all the gods of Westeros and beyond are ultimately the same force, with the exception of The Drowned God and other "animalistic" deities.

Who do I believe will die?
Jon OR Daenerys - As outlined above
Bran - As outlined above
Jorah Mormont
Melisandre - As prophesied by R'hllor
Varys - As (possibly!) prophesied by R'hllor
Cersei - As prophesied by Maggy the Frog and her Valonqar prophecy, by the hand of Jaime
Cersei's unborn child - Will be stillborn
Beric Dondarrion - Will fulfill his purpose (why he was resurrected multiple times), and dies in the process
Sandor and Gregor Clegane - Will fight each other in the much anticipated Cleganebowl (queue the trumpets!), Sandor will be overpowered at first, but together with Arya they manage to bring down The Mountain. Sandor is mortally wounded, however, and Arya will witness his passing.
Tormund Giantsbane
All major Greyjoys, except Yara - Theon will rescue Yara, but die in the process. Completing his redemption arc and heroes journey with a heroic and selfless act
Arya
Night King and his minions
Davos Seaworth
The remaining Sand Snakes
Missandei and Greyworm
One or both living dragons

Who do I believe will live?
Jon OR Daenerys
Brienne
Jaime
Tyrion
Sansa
Gendry - Who will be legitimized as a true Baratheon
Bronn
Daario Naharis
Samwell Tarly, Gilly, and Baby
Yara - As outlined above
Robin Arryn
Edmure Tully

Quite a bit more, but these are the ones I feel strongest about.

What is the prophecy of R’llhor
Jr Admin
Gold: 248,966.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 7 2019 04:29pm
Quote (Lil_Gueto @ 7 Mar 2019 23:26)
What is the prophecy of R’llhor

Melisandre told Varys they both have to die in Westeros. I'd assume she got that information while on the phone with her sugar daddy R’llhor, as always. I could be wrong of course.
I don't think they would be giving this any attention, unless this comes into fruition during the final season.
Gold: 63,142.89
Mar 7 2019 04:34pm
prediction: Varys isn't a eunuch. It's just a cover story he tells people so they will keep him in low regard. He just tucks and covers with a custom crafted flap.

He will end up impregnating every chick on the show.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Warn: 80%
Mar 7 2019 05:29pm
Quote (Kayeto @ Mar 7 2019 06:34pm)
prediction: Varys isn't a eunuch. It's just a cover story he tells people so they will keep him in low regard. He just tucks and covers with a custom crafted flap.

He will end up impregnating every chick on the show.

Lol
Gold: 2,118.35
Mar 7 2019 08:15pm
Quote (Arkhen @ Mar 8 2019 08:29am)
Melisandre told Varys they both have to die in Westeros. I'd assume she got that information while on the phone with her sugar daddy R’llhor, as always. I could be wrong of course.
I don't think they would be giving this any attention, unless this comes into fruition during the final season.

Hmm yeah I do remember that!

Anyone else been prophesied to die, except for Cersei?

And tbh regarding Varys I might be alone here, but his character could Have an interesting mini spin off of his come to position and his history with the scorcerer and the magic he has alluded to seeing

E/ although obviously he doesn’t need to survive this war for that :P

This post was edited by Lil_Gueto on Mar 7 2019 08:15pm
Gold: 0.20
Mar 8 2019 04:39pm
All parties sit down and sign a piece treaty and they live happily ever after.

the end.
Gold: 2,094.99
Mar 8 2019 04:49pm
Death
Jr Admin
Gold: 248,966.00
Trader: Trusted
Mar 11 2019 01:28pm
Quote (Lil_Gueto @ 8 Mar 2019 03:15)
Hmm yeah I do remember that!

Anyone else been prophesied to die, except for Cersei?

And tbh regarding Varys I might be alone here, but his character could Have an interesting mini spin off of his come to position and his history with the scorcerer and the magic he has alluded to seeing

E/ although obviously he doesn’t need to survive this war for that :P

There is a pretty consistent theory that Varys is a bastard Targaryen, which is why he shaves his head bald (as Targaryens have pretty distinct and easily recognizable hair color).
This would also explain why he is pushing for a Targaryen reinstatement and also explains why the sorcerer used his parts for the offering/ritual to R'hllor, as those offerings usually require king's blood.
Gold: 63,142.89
Mar 15 2019 02:03pm
ok here is my real prediction:

In S1, when Jon and Tyrion were traveling to The Wall, they had a conversation in which Tyrion tells Jon "Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you." This is an incredibly important line, but its most significant application is actually to Jaime.

Jaime's adult life has been marred by the title "Kingslayer" which was used towards him insultingly. Therefore, Jaime will be the one to kill the Night King (aka Bran) in full view of lots of people. In this way, Jaime being called Kingslayer will lose its negative connotation and forever refer to the more recent, positive act.

This is fitting because in S1E1, Jaime almost killed Bran. At the time, the audiences' feelings were negative toward Jaime and sympathetic toward Bran (poor kid being pushed out the window). By the end, Jaime will end up being the ultimate hero of the show (Azor Ahai) and Bran the ultimate villain (NK). So we will look back to the beginning and lament over the fact that the hero had every opportunity to kill the villain right off the bat.

This post was edited by Kayeto on Mar 15 2019 02:06pm
Gold: 8,921.58
Mar 15 2019 02:22pm
Who will die? That is the question, and the answer is simple... a whole lot of unknown soldiers and white walkers.

Daenerys will live and give birth to the true king... hers and Jons child (ouch), both dragons will die killing the undead one and Jon kills the main bad guy.

From one of the trailers, it looks as if the youngest sister gets scared and possibly dies... I would rather have her live and the red haired one die.

At the end of the day... I don't really give a fuck about predicting what may or may not happen, I just want the fucking show to start already.
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev1234510Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll