d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Florida's Surgeon General's Letter To Cdc And Fda
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 500.00
Jan 30 2024 08:25pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 29 2024 08:35am)
It is more dangerous than the average vaccine, but it isn't remarkably harmful and it does reduce hospitalization rates.

The person he asked probably just didn't have a background in biology or statistics or anything.

alright, who kidnapped endlessky and took over his account?
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Jan 30 2024 09:50pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jan 30 2024 07:25pm)

That's was legit my first thought / thought he sold his account.
Gold: 296.00
Jan 30 2024 09:59pm
Quote (duffman316 @ Jan 30 2024 06:25pm)

post with a fender ellipsis if you need help, Endless
Gold: 21,300.28
Jan 31 2024 01:19am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 31 Jan 2024 01:36)

If the government wanted us to live to 100 they would ban alcohol/tobacco/sugars/etc. anything that can basically hurt you short and long term.

It would greatly destabilize any governman that even talks about the ban of those products. What i agree with you is that living very long past working age is not very efficient.

I'm 34 and the world looks like it's going down the wrong road. I don't expect my lifespan or anyone's lifespan to improve and if anything it'll go down 5 years.

this shows how lost you are, stuck in your own imaginary world. Get some help.

The elite simply did all the math and decided a bunch of us need to die for "real growth" to occur. They consider all of us "useless eaters" who are eating their future generations food. So yes sick people control nations money supply and most of them are from the same bloodlines. Bloodlines that control the levers of life in this system. So yea some sick trillionaire cares more about his great-great-great grandson so he'll build a compound with 100 years worth of food and water for him and his family and we'll all be struggling to survive.

A yeah the elites control us story fits you well. Giving up responsibility about your miserable life, you had no chance against those evil powers.
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 20%
Jan 31 2024 01:58am
Quote (MildSambal @ Jan 30 2024 06:17pm)
I should clarify that the interpretation of the Bible has been corrupted, suggesting that the Earth is several thousand years old is laughably false. We can observe cave paintings that are 20-25k years old. If you think Kingdoms on Earth didn't exist 20k+ years ago then you are beyond delusional. There is an abundance of public information and evidence of recorded history available that goes way beyond several thousand years

plenty of liars in the world. one thing i have learned. when you can look at the data yourself they get exposed.

have you heard of simulation hypothesis. its from science. wreaks the 'atheist world if any thing does.

and....... all deep time dating is based on assumptions. the original condition of the material is impossible to know now matter their huffing and puffing

something to consider a sample from this thread were we can be on topic
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92846851&f=90
Michael Egnor: The Evidence against Materialism

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jan 31 2024 02:14am
Gold: 307.00
Jan 31 2024 09:25am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ 31 Jan 2024 01:19)
It would greatly destabilize any governman that even talks about the ban of those products. What i agree with you is that living very long past working age is not very efficient.

So what your saying is that the government knows exactly what's killing/hurting people but they won't ban things because people would riot if they lost their poisons. Doesn't seem like the government is actively bettering health "on all levels". More like picking and choosing what "healthy practices" it'll tell the public is "good". Do you know how stupid that sounds?? It perfectly shows that they want you dead before retirement age or shortly thereafter. Blatantly obvious at least you'll admit that.

this shows how lost you are, stuck in your own imaginary world. Get some help.

Imaginary world because I believe the planet is dying? and I can see the species die-off happening around me? I can see things aren't going to "magically get better". I'm delusional? What's your "life span" if a nuclear war happens? What's your lifespan if we get to a point where all were eating is "GMO"? What happens when "the party is over" and most plant and animal life is dead? Insects? They are 90% gone. How about the oceans? How are they doing? Coral reefs? Amazon rainforest? Nuclear power plant meltdowns? I could list a 1000 things that will reduce lifespans of populations and how many things can you name supporting "massively increased lifespan"??

A yeah the elites control us story fits you well. Giving up responsibility about your miserable life, you had no chance against those evil powers.

What's funny is you know nothing about me. Admitting that there's no way to live your life outside that system is a FACT. Even if you live "off grid" so to speak if the government wants to find you they have all the resources to do so. I never once said, "Don't live your life to the fullest". I lived the American dream and retired at 33. I built and sold a lawn maintenance business that I built with a friend since I was 14. Used the money to pay off car/condo and travel with a philosophical organization im a member of.

The "elite" i.e "money printers" "currency creators" and "social engineering" types have made a system where you are taxed so heavily that there is a much greater likelihood you end up poor and unable to pay your monthly bills. Let alone own your house and car outright. There are so many examples of the rich getting richer and usurping more power while the other 99% of the planet bears the burden. It's not a conspiracy theory bud. Most working people know they are getting "screwed" by the "man". Your taxes don't go where they should and the people you voted in don't do a thing they fuckin said they would because the people who really got them in office through political contributions need you to do them a "favor".

Can you not see how big pharma, big banks, big tech, big military industrial complex have taken control of the United States through corporatocracy. By buying off all of our elected officials. By consolidating all major corporations into a few mega-corporations.

Don't call me delusional because you pretend everyday that the governments "got your back" as you give him 35% of your check and then pay your local state tax. While 60% of our nations tax revenue goes to our military and foreign wars abroad and the average American wants nothing to do with war.

Let me know about that longevity breakthrough. Can't find anything that's not already known that's going to substantially increase our lifespan.
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 31 2024 09:43am
Quote (duffman316 @ Jan 30 2024 09:25pm)

:ph34r:
Gold: 50.00
Jan 31 2024 10:02am
Quote (TiStuff @ Jan 31 2024 01:58am)
plenty of liars in the world. one thing i have learned. when you can look at the data yourself they get exposed.

have you heard of simulation hypothesis. its from science. wreaks the 'atheist world if any thing does.

and....... all deep time dating is based on assumptions. the original condition of the material is impossible to know now matter their huffing and puffing

something to consider a sample from this thread were we can be on topic
https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=92846851&f=90
Michael Egnor: The Evidence against Materialism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHrpBPdtSI

I'm not an atheist, you say there are plenty of liars in the world but you don't categorize the founders of sects or clergy in that group?

Gold: 0.00
Jan 31 2024 10:14am
Quote (MildSambal @ Jan 30 2024 09:14pm)
can you expand on what source you're looking for?

Quote (MildSambal @ Jan 30 2024 09:17pm)
I should clarify that the interpretation of the Bible has been corrupted, suggesting that the Earth is several thousand years old is laughably false.

Yes, where in tbe Bible does it say that the earth is thousands of years old?
Gold: 50.00
Jan 31 2024 10:26am
Quote (zorzin @ Jan 31 2024 10:14am)
Yes, where in tbe Bible does it say that the earth is thousands of years old?

its an extrapolated interpretation primarily based on the book of Genesis and the Biblical genealogies that begin with Adam

this line of reasoning typically follow that lifeforms were created by supernatural acts between about 6k to 10k years ago

Young Earth creationists believe that the universe and everything in it was created in 6 literal days
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll