d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Florida's Surgeon General's Letter To Cdc And Fda
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Feb 3 2024 08:33am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Feb 2 2024 08:43pm)
Hi Bob. Hope things are going well. I know dealing with alcoholism can be difficult, but I'm really rooting for you to keep your health as well as you can :)

Childish.
Gold: 3,490.84
Warn: 10%
Feb 3 2024 10:37am
Quote (Thor123422 @ 2 Feb 2024 22:43)
Hi Bob. Hope things are going well. I know dealing with alcoholism can be difficult, but I'm really rooting for you to keep your health as well as you can :)

Hi

So glad you got your doctorate and paid off all your debt. So glad you took the jab to save everyone around you. So glad you read the insert on the vaccine. So glad you can make fun of someone for being an "alcoholic"(((Coward))) because you took a shot that'll give you myocarditis or worse in 10 years. Suck to suck bud. So much for an edumuhcation ya fuckin' lab rat LOL. Send your data to Fauci and Gates so they can figure out an easier way to kill all of us.

Hey "follow the science" through each step of them lying to you and raping you. You must be a big tough guy in real life too. You know the kind of person who goes to college and thinks "I'm smarter then the average person". Clearly not you took an experimental scientific intervention and the people who did it to you are void of litigation so I could understand why a pussy like you gets upset because the 'real science' is coming out and it doesn't look good for you. Don't lash out at others just because you were conned and manipulated. So funny bro holy shit haha
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev18910
Add Reply New Topic New Poll