d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Florida's Surgeon General's Letter To Cdc And Fda
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1,453.85
Jan 26 2024 10:46pm
Hello. I came across this article, it was about a letter that the Surgeon General of Florida wrote to America's top health agencies. I don't understand why nobody talks about it, it touches upon really important issues. Anyway I will post an excerpt of it. You can find the rest of the article at the link I provided at the bottom.

Let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In February this year, Florida’s Surgeon-General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo sent a letter to the heads of the FDA and CDC, questioning the safety and efficacy of the Covid shots. He referenced a recent study, noted the drastic uptick in reports to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), and asked for an honest and transparent answer to his concerns.

The federal agencies responded to the top health official with a four-page “word salad of pandering and gaslighting”, accusing him of spreading dangerous misinformation and disinformation — the canned allegation to anyone that doesn’t embrace the gene-therapy injections as safe, effective and the only way to combat an illness with a ~99% recovery rate.

So, on May 10, 2023, Dr. Ladapo blew the whistle, big time!

In a powerful letter citing more than a dozen studies, Dr. Ladapo exenterates the “health” agencies, accusing the unelected officials — FDA Commissioner Robert M. Califf and CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky — of knowingly forcing dangerous injections into not only the arms of the American public, but the world.

Dr. Ladapo posted the letter to Twitter saying: “When I asked the feds for more honesty and transparency around COVID-19 vaccine data, they replied with a word salad of pandering and gaslighting. Here’s my response. Let’s try again.”

Here is Dr. Ladapo’s letter:

Drs. Califf and Walensky,

Your ongoing decision to ignore many of the risks associated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, alongside your efforts to manipulate the public into thinking they are harmless, have resulted in deep distrust in the American health care system. Beginning with Operation Warp Speed, and possibly to be continued with an additional $5 billion investment in Project NextGen, the federal Government has relentlessly forced a premature vaccine into the arms of the American people with little to no concern for the serious adverse ramifications.

It is critical to acknowledge and address the negative global impact caused by the emergence of COVID-19. Nonetheless, after two years, your collective decisions to deny that natural immunity confers comparable or superior protection to COVID-19 vaccination, push mRNA COVID-19 boosters for the young and healthy and delay acknowledging the risks of vaccine-induced myocarditis have only sowed doubt between the American people and the public health community. Data are unequivocal: after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) reporting increased by 1,700%, including a 4,400% increase in life-threatening conditions. We are not the first to observe such a trend. Dismissing this pronounced increase as being solely due to reporting trends is a callous denial of corroborating scientific evidence also pointing to increased risk and a poor safety profile. It also fails to explain the disproportionate increase in life-threatening adverse events for the mRNA vaccines compared to all adverse events.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Link: https://druthers.ca/surgeon-general-of-florida-unsafe-vaccines-were-forced-into-arms-of-the-american-people/

This post was edited by JessiWan on Jan 26 2024 10:47pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jan 26 2024 11:59pm
yup truth is coming out bout the mRNA chit shot. did you see the article i posted in the covid19 thread about excess deaths?
Gold: 10,655.00
Jan 28 2024 10:27pm

The FDA didn't test long enough.
There's no way they could fully test a new drug, vaccine, whatever, in less than 3-4 years. And that's just for the "original" vaccines, let alone all the boosters.

That's what bothers me the most. I wasn't worried about it killing me, or making one leg grow shorter.
I was worried that the FDA would drop the ball like they did.

The FDA shouldn't be worried about popularity, optics, or anything remotely like that.
The "only" thing they should be worried about, is protecting... US. That's their job.

No little mRNA shot is gonna kill me. I've survived everything.
But the FDA needs it's swamp cleaned. ^^
Gold: 174.69
Jan 29 2024 04:22am
I did my own research back in 2021 when the shots were being rolled out and it was pretty clear back then it was bad news to willingly take a shot.
Like many other countries, it was forced upon the public illegally using a BS mandate, and I was eventually unable to work for almost 6 months until 2022.
Even my letter of religious exemption from taking a shot was rejected and my job still held me as employed, but just couldn't give me any shifts unless i took a jab.
I don't expect any compensation, I just hope more people stand firm and say no when the next round happens.
Gold: 2,955.95
Jan 29 2024 06:52am
Quote (ChivasRegal @ Jan 29 2024 02:22am)
I did my own research back in 2021 when the shots were being rolled out and it was pretty clear back then it was bad news to willingly take a shot.
Like many other countries, it was forced upon the public illegally using a BS mandate, and I was eventually unable to work for almost 6 months until 2022.
Even my letter of religious exemption from taking a shot was rejected and my job still held me as employed, but just couldn't give me any shifts unless i took a jab.
I don't expect any compensation, I just hope more people stand firm and say no when the next round happens.

respect
Gold: 2,617.52
Jan 29 2024 07:35am
It is more dangerous than the average vaccine, but it isn't remarkably harmful and it does reduce hospitalization rates.

The person he asked probably just didn't have a background in biology or statistics or anything.
Gold: 4,946.71
Jan 29 2024 07:41am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jan 29 2024 07:35am)
It is more dangerous than the average vaccine, but it isn't remarkably harmful and it does reduce hospitalization rates.

The person he asked probably just didn't have a background in biology or statistics or anything.

Accurate

Been a Looooooong time

Hope the years have treated you well

This post was edited by Bazi on Jan 29 2024 07:41am
Gold: 3,490.84
Jan 29 2024 10:41pm

Quote (JessiWan @ 26 Jan 2024 22:46)
Hello. I came across this article, it was about a letter that the Surgeon General of Florida wrote to America's top health agencies. I don't understand why nobody talks about it, it touches upon really important issues. Anyway I will post an excerpt of it. You can find the rest of the article at the link I provided at the bottom.

Let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In February this year, Florida’s Surgeon-General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo sent a letter to the heads of the FDA and CDC, questioning the safety and efficacy of the Covid shots. He referenced a recent study, noted the drastic uptick in reports to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), and asked for an honest and transparent answer to his concerns.

The federal agencies responded to the top health official with a four-page “word salad of pandering and gaslighting”, accusing him of spreading dangerous misinformation and disinformation — the canned allegation to anyone that doesn’t embrace the gene-therapy injections as safe, effective and the only way to combat an illness with a ~99% recovery rate.

So, on May 10, 2023, Dr. Ladapo blew the whistle, big time!

In a powerful letter citing more than a dozen studies, Dr. Ladapo exenterates the “health” agencies, accusing the unelected officials — FDA Commissioner Robert M. Califf and CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky — of knowingly forcing dangerous injections into not only the arms of the American public, but the world.

Dr. Ladapo posted the letter to Twitter saying: “When I asked the feds for more honesty and transparency around COVID-19 vaccine data, they replied with a word salad of pandering and gaslighting. Here’s my response. Let’s try again.”

Here is Dr. Ladapo’s letter:

Drs. Califf and Walensky,

Your ongoing decision to ignore many of the risks associated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, alongside your efforts to manipulate the public into thinking they are harmless, have resulted in deep distrust in the American health care system. Beginning with Operation Warp Speed, and possibly to be continued with an additional $5 billion investment in Project NextGen, the federal Government has relentlessly forced a premature vaccine into the arms of the American people with little to no concern for the serious adverse ramifications.

It is critical to acknowledge and address the negative global impact caused by the emergence of COVID-19. Nonetheless, after two years, your collective decisions to deny that natural immunity confers comparable or superior protection to COVID-19 vaccination, push mRNA COVID-19 boosters for the young and healthy and delay acknowledging the risks of vaccine-induced myocarditis have only sowed doubt between the American people and the public health community. Data are unequivocal: after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) reporting increased by 1,700%, including a 4,400% increase in life-threatening conditions. We are not the first to observe such a trend. Dismissing this pronounced increase as being solely due to reporting trends is a callous denial of corroborating scientific evidence also pointing to increased risk and a poor safety profile. It also fails to explain the disproportionate increase in life-threatening adverse events for the mRNA vaccines compared to all adverse events.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Link: https://druthers.ca/surgeon-general-of-florida-unsafe-vaccines-were-forced-into-arms-of-the-american-people/

+1

Imagine all the people who willingly took it and got sick from the vaccine and will never report it to the VAERS system.

Why would you after being brainwashed into taking an experimental injection would you then turn around and admit "I'm an idiot who was fooled into taking this shot and now I have to deal with the LONG TERM consequences".

Not only did the FDA lie and mislead the American Public they cut a deal with the vaccine makers themselves to avoid liability.

People on this forum and my own family and friends act so surprised about all the "negative news" surrounding the vaccine but their employers forced them to "take the vax" or "take a hike". They all know people who died from "something" and it wasn't "Covid itself" well then what was it?????

How can any scientist or statistician of merit look at this large swath of data and go yea "everythings all hunky doory". Couldn't be further from the truth.

I come from a large family and nothing drew a wedge in my family like Covid did. The idea that my mom whose a nurse was being forced to take the Phizer vaccine(We're Catholic) and half my family was guilt tripping the other half for "not getting the vaccine" as if it was going to kill our grandmother the next moment.

It was a total fear based mind control operation that worked on almost everyone because they pulled on emotions.

They made people deathly afraid of something that had a minimal chance of killing you in the first place.

They told you "we are the science" and "support the science" but every part of the development and distribution of those initial vaccines went against "science"

I've argued with so many people because I never got the vaccine and I haven't been sick in the 5 years since Covid 19. Been around people with Covid. Been around people who got the vaccine and had Covid.

Anyone I know who regularly exercises and eat/drinks healthy was totally fucking fine as if Covid didn't exist but all my obese family/friends and people who are drunkards/eat like shit and got the vaccine got more sick then others.

Have yet to see any science that negates my lived experience.

By the way my moms entire medical office went out of their way to not be a part of those first "Phizer shots" because they knew they were the least tested and likely highest toxicity "batches". All different types of doctors and none of them were gullible enough to believe those first batches of vaccines would be "totally safe and effective".

What's sad is they still forced my mom to get the Phizer vaccine or she would've lost her job(Nurse for 35 years).

What a "sick joke"....
Gold: 1,453.85
Jan 30 2024 07:50am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 29 2024 08:41pm)
+1

Imagine all the people who willingly took it and got sick from the vaccine and will never report it to the VAERS system.

Why would you after being brainwashed into taking an experimental injection would you then turn around and admit "I'm an idiot who was fooled into taking this shot and now I have to deal with the LONG TERM consequences".

Not only did the FDA lie and mislead the American Public they cut a deal with the vaccine makers themselves to avoid liability.

People on this forum and my own family and friends act so surprised about all the "negative news" surrounding the vaccine but their employers forced them to "take the vax" or "take a hike". They all know people who died from "something" and it wasn't "Covid itself" well then what was it?????

How can any scientist or statistician of merit look at this large swath of data and go yea "everythings all hunky doory". Couldn't be further from the truth.

I come from a large family and nothing drew a wedge in my family like Covid did. The idea that my mom whose a nurse was being forced to take the Phizer vaccine(We're Catholic) and half my family was guilt tripping the other half for "not getting the vaccine" as if it was going to kill our grandmother the next moment.

It was a total fear based mind control operation that worked on almost everyone because they pulled on emotions.

They made people deathly afraid of something that had a minimal chance of killing you in the first place.

They told you "we are the science" and "support the science" but every part of the development and distribution of those initial vaccines went against "science"

I've argued with so many people because I never got the vaccine and I haven't been sick in the 5 years since Covid 19. Been around people with Covid. Been around people who got the vaccine and had Covid.

Anyone I know who regularly exercises and eat/drinks healthy was totally fucking fine as if Covid didn't exist but all my obese family/friends and people who are drunkards/eat like shit and got the vaccine got more sick then others.

By the way my moms entire medical office went out of their way to not be a part of those first "Phizer shots" because they knew they were the least tested and likely highest toxicity "batches". All different types of doctors and none of them were gullible enough to believe those first batches of vaccines would be "totally safe and effective".

What's sad is they still forced my mom to get the Phizer vaccine or she would've lost her job(Nurse for 35 years).

What a "sick joke"....

Hello sir, I agree with everything you say, and I am really glad to see that I am not the only one who feels this way.

So now, do you think maybe we should do something to spread the awareness about the stuff you just mentioned? Like, maybe sharing the website I found, in real life? I really think we should do something about it so that people will not just keep taking those booster shots.

Let me know if you have any good ideas for activism and bless you.

Gold: 127,278.50
Jan 30 2024 09:18am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 30 2024 04:41am)
+1

What a "sick joke"....

Essentially a vaccine is to protect people more vulnerable people. Elderly, otherwise unhealthy people. And taking the vaccine even if your "healthy" or young, can prevent you from getting the virus and spreading it to others.

I would ask, is your indifference towards Vaccines in general or this covid vaccine in particular?
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12310Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll