d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Florida's Surgeon General's Letter To Cdc And Fda
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 3,490.84
Warn: 10%
Jan 31 2024 06:40pm
Quote (MildSambal @ 31 Jan 2024 18:03)
the one picking and choosing science is you, look in a mirror

I sincerely believe you read scripture through an extremely biased lens and miss a lot of important context

You do realize all of our known "science" continues to "change". He's right in saying that scientist "agree" on a "theory" temporarily until it's DISPROVEN down the road.

Our understanding of physics and the world around us is TINY compared to the infinite universe we all are a part of.

A perfect example of this is the FACT that scientist still don't know ANYTHING about "dark matter" and "dark matter" according to "science" says it makes up 27% of the universe.

Imagine Einstein and Hawking admitting that their own "theories of everything" will change when we begin to understand dark matter.

Here's my answer to the smartest scientist and most zealous biblical fanatics. "GOOD GUESS".

I truly believe anyone who thinks humans have "solved the universe" are sadly mistaken.

We can barely get off this planet using enormous sums of energy to do it.

Trust neither the smartest scientist nor the theologian.

The "dating" of anything doesn't matter we live in the "present".

Imagine having the hubris to say "I know how the universe works".

This is what led to the atomic bomb. This is what will inevitably lead to "nuclear plant meltdowns". Fukushima being a perfect example. NO KNOWN WAY TO COUNTERACT that leaking. Build nuclear power plants on fault lines.

Funny how it won't be God that ends humanity. It'll be humanity thinking it's God that will destroy it.

edit: Look into what's called the "unknown variable" or the "variable science forgot"

Imagine telling people your math is ABSOLUTE. Your science is ABSOLUTE.

&&& an 8 year old points up and says "30% is missing" how can you know something is "absolute theory" if you don't even know what that 30% is.

"Follow the science"

This post was edited by SwamiVivekananda on Jan 31 2024 06:48pm
Gold: 2,955.95
Feb 1 2024 01:03am
Quote (MildSambal @ Jan 31 2024 04:03pm)
the one picking and choosing science is you, look in a mirror

I sincerely believe you read scripture through an extremely biased lens and miss a lot of important context

your all over deep time earth and poopoo on simulation hypothesis
Gold: 2,955.95
Feb 1 2024 01:11am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ Jan 31 2024 04:40pm)
You do realize all of our known "science" continues to "change". He's right in saying that scientist "agree" on a "theory" temporarily until it's DISPROVEN down the road.

Our understanding of physics and the world around us is TINY compared to the infinite universe we all are a part of.

A perfect example of this is the FACT that scientist still don't know ANYTHING about "dark matter" and "dark matter" according to "science" says it makes up 27% of the universe.

Imagine Einstein and Hawking admitting that their own "theories of everything" will change when we begin to understand dark matter.

Here's my answer to the smartest scientist and most zealous biblical fanatics. "GOOD GUESS".

I truly believe anyone who thinks humans have "solved the universe" are sadly mistaken.

We can barely get off this planet using enormous sums of energy to do it.

Trust neither the smartest scientist nor the theologian.

The "dating" of anything doesn't matter we live in the "present".

Imagine having the hubris to say "I know how the universe works".

This is what led to the atomic bomb. This is what will inevitably lead to "nuclear plant meltdowns". Fukushima being a perfect example. NO KNOWN WAY TO COUNTERACT that leaking. Build nuclear power plants on fault lines.

Funny how it won't be God that ends humanity. It'll be humanity thinking it's God that will destroy it.

edit: Look into what's called the "unknown variable" or the "variable science forgot"

Imagine telling people your math is ABSOLUTE. Your science is ABSOLUTE.

&&& an 8 year old points up and says "30% is missing" how can you know something is "absolute theory" if you don't even know what that 30% is.

"Follow the science"

i heard it said that "dark matter" is code for "we dont know"

Gold: 21,300.28
Feb 2 2024 04:20am
Quote (SwamiVivekananda @ 31 Jan 2024 16:25)
y to pay off car/condo and travel with a philosophical organization im a member of.

So you continued your holiday job until some strange cult promised to solve all your problems.

The "elite" i.e "money printers" "currency creators" and "social engineering" types have made a system where you are taxed so heavily that there is a much greater likelihood you end up poor and unable to pay your monthly bills. Let alone own your house and car outright. There are so many examples of the rich getting richer and usurping more power while the other 99% of the planet bears the burden. It's not a conspiracy theory bud.

Any society on the planet has some sort of taxes. It's just x times more efficient than building up all infrastructure yourself. Wrong tax usage is not the fault of taxes. Wealthy people have more influence and power. That has already begun in stone age when guy1 managed to store alot more food for the winter than guy2. Nobody will change that. The question is, is it in your hands to change it with hard and smart work? This is totally the case in western countries. Not everyone has the means to do so and then starts complaining about the "system".

Can you not see how big pharma, big banks, big tech, big military industrial complex have taken control of the United States through corporatocracy. By buying off all of our elected officials. By consolidating all major corporations into a few mega-corporations.

Lobbying is indeed a problem. It's obvious that politics and big companies have to work together. Our sytem tries to stop all money influx from companies to political parties and finance them by taxes to keep the influence low.
What you don't see is that those top US companies generate alot of wealth and benefits aswell. Being technological leader is immensely important.

Don't call me delusional because you pretend everyday that the governments "got your back" as you give him 35% of your check and then pay your local state tax. While 60% of our nations tax revenue goes to our military and foreign wars abroad and the average American wants nothing to do with war.

Almost all your wealth comes from controlling the world militarily and economically. Cry that your taxes were used to generate more wealth.

Let me know about that longevity breakthrough. Can't find anything that's not already known that's going to substantially increase our lifespan.

Tell that to your grand grand fathers that had a good chance to die from wound infection in their mid 20s.
Gold: 3,490.84
Feb 2 2024 11:57am
Quote (BaHgerAUT @ 2 Feb 2024 04:20)
So you continued your holiday job until some strange cult promised to solve all your problems.

No I built and sold a lawn maintenance business and needed a break from that grind. Had all the money in the world and wasn't truly happy and wanted to understand "existence/purpose/god' from an eastern culture/philosophy because I was raised Catholic and I think anyone who only studies the traditions/culture/religion they were brought up in is ignorant of the potential peace of mind that comes when you take a leap of faith into the unknown. I always find it funny when people who can't quit their day job tell me I follow a cult because I made enough money to volunteer my time instead of expecting to be "paid for my time". Go to the closest church/temple to where you live and ask them if you can mop their floors, clean their bathrooms, mow their property and do it without expecting to be "paid or given compensation or given recognition". Ask if you can do it for a few years FREE and see if you don't crack. You will. Ask if you can do these things when NO ONE is there to see you do it. Only you will know and guess what bud. You are God. So yea when I did what I did I became initiated under Swami Ishatmanada. It was a few years(been a part of it for 13 years) before I said, "Vedanta is just as true as Christ is to me so I will become a part of this orginization. Never ONCE did they say read this ancient Hindu text. Never ONCE did they say you have to abide to a certain discipline to realize God. You realize God through your own action/devotion/faith. Never once did they say I have to "denounce Christ or my Catholic faith" in fact because I was already trying my best to do good in the eye of the Lord I was never asked to be anyone but the same being who walked in the door 13 years prior.

Any society on the planet has some sort of taxes. It's just x times more efficient than building up all infrastructure yourself. Wrong tax usage is not the fault of taxes. Wealthy people have more influence and power. That has already begun in stone age when guy1 managed to store alot more food for the winter than guy2. Nobody will change that. The question is, is it in your hands to change it with hard and smart work? This is totally the case in western countries. Not everyone has the means to do so and then starts complaining about the "system".

If you had the last 8 years to yourself and basically lived like a monk studying every religion/philosophy/culture you could and travel the world as a part of an organization whose goal is to unify all religions your "opinion/bias/belief" would change. You would have the free time to study these things in FULL and not be brain washed by the system. The average person doesn't have time for "God" because the system does everything it can to prevent you from developing that bond. If every person had the time to study "religion" they wouldn't need to "believe in God" they would KNOW God. No one I know has walked the path I have because the average person is out there selling their ego for top dollar. There's nothing wrong with that but in Hinduism specifically there are two life paths "monk and householder". One pursues God in it's totality the other becomes a doctor, teacher, professor, etc. Every Hindu I met no matter there career/financial success was envious of the "monk" because they believe despite their worldly success that they will reincarnate because they didn't put "God" as there know all end all and logically deduce that someone like me who started this path at 21 "actually has a chance in this lifetime" but someone like them (60+ years old) just starting to "study God" after immersing themself in an ego bent "system" cannot realize God in those "last years" it's simply too late in life to pursue such a path.

Lobbying is indeed a problem. It's obvious that politics and big companies have to work together. Our sytem tries to stop all money influx from companies to political parties and finance them by taxes to keep the influence low.
What you don't see is that those top US companies generate alot of wealth and benefits aswell. Being technological leader is immensely important.

That's a grandiose conflict of interest. The average person knows politics and big companies are now monopolistic and work for each others benefit not the people. I won't argue with you about how 99 percent of the planet doesn't have the wealth .01 percent has and they NEVER will. Inherited wealth is a perfect example of how old money still runs the world(you just said that) and despite efforts to "tax" inheritances it's been an epic failure because the wealthiest amongst us know every financial loophole and take full advantage of it.

Almost all your wealth comes from controlling the world militarily and economically. Cry that your taxes were used to generate more wealth.

All my wealth came from cutting grass for 10 years straight and selling a lawn maintenance company I never gave Uncle Sam a dime. The company that acquired us gave us an all cash buyout. Because I didn't follow the system I freed myself to do what I stated above. I should add that in the last 8 years I spent volunteering and traveling I spent no money(very little) and I invested all my money into a stock portfolio(mainly semiconductors like AMD/TSM/Micron/NVIDIA). The 50k I put into it 10 years ago is now hovering around 500k. I won't touch it despite everyone I know saying "cash out". They don't know what a capital gains tax is and they still work so I'm not incline to believe they know a better way to invest money then I do.

Tell that to your grand grand fathers that had a good chance to die from wound infection in their mid 20s.

Our longevity goes hand in hand with the oil paradigm our society is built upon. People like you forget people still starve to death and die from malaria and other "diseases" that the 1st world eradicated decades and decades ago. The standard of life is actually worse now then it was in the 1950's post WW2. My great grandma lived to be 95 and literally put salt/sugar/fats basically everything that people today say is "bad" and since she passed not a single person I know has pushed 90. I've seen the scientific studies of "immortal jellyfish" and all these "ways we could expand our lifespan" but NONE of them has translated to reality. I always find it funny how in the Bible it says "God basically capped our lifespan at 120" and literally no one makes it to 120. Not even people who can pay for the healthiest alternatives and treatment to increase their lifespan. Why is this my friend? 50,000 approved chemicals that when synergistically combined lead to cancer? Processed foods? GMO? Pollution? Microplastics? Forever chemicals? These are things that NEGATE what could be gained longevity wise. You can't go anywhere on this planet without being covered in this chemical goop. So yea I don't see our lifespans going up as the world falls into total biosphere collapse....

edit: I'm not disagreeing with you I just see it differently. I hope everyone can live to 80-120(and be physically/mentally "all there) but I highly doubt it. Everything around me points to the contrary.
Gold: 6,376.70
Feb 2 2024 02:10pm
Quote (JessiWan @ 26 Jan 2024 21:46)
Hello. I came across this article, it was about a letter that the Surgeon General of Florida wrote to America's top health agencies. I don't understand why nobody talks about it, it touches upon really important issues. Anyway I will post an excerpt of it. You can find the rest of the article at the link I provided at the bottom.

Let me know what you think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In February this year, Florida’s Surgeon-General Dr. Joseph A. Ladapo sent a letter to the heads of the FDA and CDC, questioning the safety and efficacy of the Covid shots. He referenced a recent study, noted the drastic uptick in reports to the CDC’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), and asked for an honest and transparent answer to his concerns.

The federal agencies responded to the top health official with a four-page “word salad of pandering and gaslighting”, accusing him of spreading dangerous misinformation and disinformation — the canned allegation to anyone that doesn’t embrace the gene-therapy injections as safe, effective and the only way to combat an illness with a ~99% recovery rate.

So, on May 10, 2023, Dr. Ladapo blew the whistle, big time!

In a powerful letter citing more than a dozen studies, Dr. Ladapo exenterates the “health” agencies, accusing the unelected officials — FDA Commissioner Robert M. Califf and CDC Director Rochelle P. Walensky — of knowingly forcing dangerous injections into not only the arms of the American public, but the world.

Dr. Ladapo posted the letter to Twitter saying: “When I asked the feds for more honesty and transparency around COVID-19 vaccine data, they replied with a word salad of pandering and gaslighting. Here’s my response. Let’s try again.”

Here is Dr. Ladapo’s letter:

Drs. Califf and Walensky,

Your ongoing decision to ignore many of the risks associated with mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, alongside your efforts to manipulate the public into thinking they are harmless, have resulted in deep distrust in the American health care system. Beginning with Operation Warp Speed, and possibly to be continued with an additional $5 billion investment in Project NextGen, the federal Government has relentlessly forced a premature vaccine into the arms of the American people with little to no concern for the serious adverse ramifications.

It is critical to acknowledge and address the negative global impact caused by the emergence of COVID-19. Nonetheless, after two years, your collective decisions to deny that natural immunity confers comparable or superior protection to COVID-19 vaccination, push mRNA COVID-19 boosters for the young and healthy and delay acknowledging the risks of vaccine-induced myocarditis have only sowed doubt between the American people and the public health community. Data are unequivocal: after the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) reporting increased by 1,700%, including a 4,400% increase in life-threatening conditions. We are not the first to observe such a trend. Dismissing this pronounced increase as being solely due to reporting trends is a callous denial of corroborating scientific evidence also pointing to increased risk and a poor safety profile. It also fails to explain the disproportionate increase in life-threatening adverse events for the mRNA vaccines compared to all adverse events.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Link: https://druthers.ca/surgeon-general-of-florida-unsafe-vaccines-were-forced-into-arms-of-the-american-people/

Great. The same shit we were talking about in 2021 is making the rounds. Thing is, people injected themselves with experimental medications that they can never undo. Who knows what the mid term results are. That's 5 years. Long term, 20 year plus? Congratulations to those who submitted to the will of everyone who made demands on them. The word no seems to becoming more important.
Gold: 1,453.85
Feb 2 2024 09:13pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 2 2024 12:10pm)
Great. The same shit we were talking about in 2021 is making the rounds. Thing is, people injected themselves with experimental medications that they can never undo. Who knows what the mid term results are. That's 5 years. Long term, 20 year plus? Congratulations to those who submitted to the will of everyone who made demands on them. The word no seems to becoming more important.

Hey Bobb, it's good to see you again.

Did you get a chance to check out Druthers.ca? I know that you are American, however the site has a lot of articles that apply to US, too. I would love to hear what you have to say.
Gold: 260.11
Feb 2 2024 10:43pm
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 2 2024 02:10pm)

Hi Bob. Hope things are going well. I know dealing with alcoholism can be difficult, but I'm really rooting for you to keep your health as well as you can :)
Gold: 6,376.70
Feb 3 2024 02:12am
Quote (JessiWan @ 2 Feb 2024 20:13)
Hey Bobb, it's good to see you again.

Did you get a chance to check out Druthers.ca? I know that you are American, however the site has a lot of articles that apply to US, too. I would love to hear what you have to say.

Took a look at it, mostly not interested. Canada has devolved into outright authoritarianism. A government for the government, by the government, in spite of the people. I'm highly aware the US is following the same pattern under Biden, at a global scale no less, and tend to focus more on that. Trudeau is focusing his efforts on fucking Canadians. That's sad. The Biden administration appears to want to fuck the entire planet, at the expense of the American taxpayer. Don't need shit news from Canada. We're producing more than enough shit news of our own.
Gold: 1,453.85
Feb 3 2024 08:31am
Quote (InsaneBobb @ Feb 3 2024 12:12am)
Took a look at it, mostly not interested. Canada has devolved into outright authoritarianism. A government for the government, by the government, in spite of the people. I'm highly aware the US is following the same pattern under Biden, at a global scale no less, and tend to focus more on that. Trudeau is focusing his efforts on fucking Canadians. That's sad. The Biden administration appears to want to fuck the entire planet, at the expense of the American taxpayer. Don't need shit news from Canada. We're producing more than enough shit news of our own.

Hi Bobb, I agree with everything you said. Also, I understand that you don't care about Canadian politics, however the reason I mention Druthers is because there are actually a lot of articles that apply to your country as well. For example, consider this article titled 9 examples of disinformation propagated by the CDC that "shattered the public's trust in science":

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On April 29, 2022, two days after the US Department of Homeland Security announced its new Disinformation Governance Board, US Surgeon General Dr. Vivek Murthy asked the general public to send him examples of health misinformation. Little did he know what was in store for him. In a submission to the U.S. Surgeon General, Indiana’s Attorney General Todd Rokita joined with leading scientists Dr. Jay Bhattacharya and Dr. Martin Kulldorff and set out nine examples of disinformation propagated by the CDC and other health organizations that have “shattered the public’s trust in science and public health and will take decades to repair”.

May 2, 2022.

The Office of the Surgeon General requested information on the prevalence of health misinformation during the COVID-19 pandemic and the impact of such misinformation on the U.S. public health system in order to be better prepared to respond to a future public health crisis.

We agree that misinformation has been a major problem during the pandemic. The spread of inaccurate scientific information has made it difficult for the public to make the right decisions to protect themselves, their families, and their communities from COVID-19 and the collateral public health damage arising from the pandemic countermeasures. As such, the disinformation has led to great harm in the lives and livelihoods of Americans. We submit the following examples of disinformation from the CDC and other health organizations that have shattered the public’s trust in science and public health and will take decades to repair.

#1 Overcounting COVID-19: The official CDC numbers for COVID-19 deaths and hospitalizations are inaccurate. The official tallies include many people who have died with, rather than from, COVID-19. CDC has not distinguished deaths where COVID-19 was the primary cause of death, where COVID-19 was a contributing cause of death, or where the death was entirely unrelated to COVID-19, but they incidentally tested positive.

There are three reasons for this problem. (i) The counting of COVID-19 cases and deaths is unlike the way that public health counts the incidence and mortality caused by other diseases; physicians have been advised to fill out death certificates to privilege COVID-19 as a proximal cause, even when the medical facts suggest otherwise. (ii) The population-wide testing to identify asymptomatic individuals infected with the SARS-CoV-2 virus is unprecedented in human history. (iii) Although it would have been easy, CDC has not conducted random national surveys of medical charts to determine what proportion of reported COVID-19 deaths were truly due to COVID-19. Ex-post audits of death certificates and medical records in Santa Clara County and Alameda County, California, for instance, found that in ~25% of death certificates in which COVID19 was labelled as the primary cause of death, other causes of death were more likely. The peer-reviewed literature confirms that COVID-19 is overcounted in other developed countries. Ex post audits of death certificates should be conducted to establish an accurate death count from COVID-19.

#2 Questioning Natural Immunity: There has been consistent questioning and denying of natural immunity after COVID-19 recovery. Using seriously flawed studies, CDC falsely claimed that natural immunity is worse than vaccine acquired immunity. In October 2020, the CDC director published a “memorandum” in The Lancet, questioning natural immunity. Most critically, by mandating vaccination for people who have recovered from COVID-19, the government, corporations, and universities de facto deny natural immunity.

For scientists, this has been the most surprising disinformation. We have known about natural immunity since the Athenian Plague in 430 BC; other coronaviruses generate natural immunity; and throughout the pandemic, we knew that the COVID-19 recovered have good natural immunity if and when they get exposed the next time. That is, six months after the start of the pandemic, we had epidemiological evidence that natural immunity lasts at least six months; a year into the pandemic, we knew that natural immunity lasted at least one year, and so on.

#3 COVID-19 Vaccines Prevent Transmission: The CDC director and other health officials falsely claimed that the COVID-19 vaccine prevents the transmission of COVID-19 to others. This was also the rationale for vaccine mandates and passports — to prevent the spread of the virus to others. At the time, we did not know, and it turned out to be wrong. When the COVID-19 vaccines were approved for emergency use, the manufacturers presented randomized controlled trials (RCTs) that showed that the vaccines reduced symptomatic disease. The trials were not designed to determine whether they could also limit transmission or prevent death, even though they could have been designed to do so. As it turned out, vaccinated individuals spread the disease to others. While it was unfortunate that the RCTs were not designed to answer the disease transmission question, it is irresponsible for public health officials to claim that they did when the RCTs did not even attempt to answer that question.

#4 School Closures Were Effective and Costless: In the United States, most schools were closed for in-person teaching for some time, and many schools were closed for over a year. This decision was based on false claims that it would protect children, teachers, and the community at large. Already in the early summer of 2020, we knew this was false. Sweden was the only major Western country to keep schools open throughout spring 2020 without masks, social distancing, or testing. Among these 1.8 million children ages 1 to 15, there were zero COVID-19 deaths, only a few hospitalizations, and teachers did not have a higher COVID-19 risk than the average of other professions.

Moreover, while older people living with a working-age adult had a higher COVID-19 risk, there was no evidence that also living with a child increased that risk further. In a July 2020 New England Journal of Medicine article evaluating school closures, they did not mention the Swedish data and evidence, which is like evaluating a new drug without including data from the placebo comparison group. Despite clear evidence on the safety of keeping schools open, misinformation led to many schools being closed for over one year.

#5 Everyone is equally at risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19 infection: Though public health messaging has blunted this fact, there is more than a thousand-fold difference in the risk of hospitalization and death for the old relative to the young. Though the risk of death is high for the old and some other vulnerable populations with severe chronic illness, the risk posed to children from COVID-19 infection is on par with the risk posed by a bad influenza season. Surveys indicate, however, that both old and young overestimate the risk of death from COVID-19 infection. This misperception about risk is harmful because it leads to demand for policies – such as school closures and lockdowns – that were themselves harmful.

#6 There was no reasonable policy alternative to lockdowns: Even from the beginning of the pandemic, the sharp age-gradient in the risk of severe disease on COVID-19 infection has provided an alternative to the lockdown-focused policies that many U.S. states adopted – focused protection of the aged and otherwise vulnerable. In October 2020, along with Prof. Sunetra Gupta of Oxford University, we wrote the Great Barrington Declaration – a public petition that proposed heightened measures to protect the vulnerable and a return to near-normal life for the less vulnerable (including the opening of schools). Tens of thousands of doctors and scientists signed the Declaration in opposition to lockdowns. In the Declaration itself and in supporting documents, we offered many concrete policy suggestions for better protecting the vulnerable, including reduced staff rotations in nursing homes, free home delivery of groceries and other essentials offered to older people living in the community, paid sabbatical leave or alternative work arrangements for older workers, and many other policy options. We also invited the public health community to join in thinking creatively about other ideas to protect the vulnerable. As subsequent research has confirmed, it was clear even at the time that lockdowns could not protect the vulnerable (nearly 80% of COVID19 deaths have occurred among the elderly in the U.S.). Meanwhile, countries like Sweden, which did not implement lockdowns, have had near-zero overall excess death over the last two years of the pandemic. Lockdowns are an aberration– a sharp deviation from traditional public health management of respiratory epidemics – and a catastrophic failure of public health policy.

#7 Mask mandates are effective in reducing the spread of viral infectious diseases: Contrary to assertions by some public health officials, mask mandates have not been effective in protecting most populations against COVID19 risk. The SARS-CoV-2 virus spreads by aerosolization. Unlike larger viral droplets, which are pulled by gravity to the ground shortly after emission, aerosols are tiny particles that can persist in the air for extended periods. Aerosols escape through gaps of poorly fitted masks, greatly reducing their ability to stop disease spread. Cloth masks, in particular, cannot stop aerosols, and even well-fitted N95 masks have diminished capacity to stop viral transmission when they become moist from breathing. It is thus unsurprising that the highest quality evidence available – randomized trials –conducted both before and during the pandemic find that masks are ineffective at stopping the spread of respiratory viruses in most settings when worn by untrained people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

For full article: https://druthers.ca/9-examples-of-disinformation-propagated-by-the-cdc-that-shattered-the-publics-trust-in-science/

If the link doesn't work, just go to Druthers.ca, then go to Read, then go to By subject, and then go to CDC. Search for the article titled: 9 examples of disinformation propagated by the CDC that "shattered the public's trust in science"

I really encourage you to look around, Bobb. There really is a treasure cove of information on Druthers. This site relevant to your country. Thanks.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev178910Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll