d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Science, Technology & Nature > Atheist/antitheist Chit Science
12328Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Mar 31 2022 10:24am
this title and concept was an inspiration I had a while back. It was inspired by a antitheist as he tried to provoke.
Lets look at this scripture
Galatians 6:7 King James Version
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

my first entry is a whopping 1:42:15 long (sorry bout that). mostly I try to keep all my stuff short out of consideration. But this vid is kinda special, a bit of mocking of the atheist/antitheist model is included.
What I found amusing is typically atheists/antitheists demand uniformitarianism and rejection of catastrophism. this of course has nothing to do with being about science. As we will see in the vid the antitheist has little problem invoking "catastrophism" when its needed for their model.

This post was edited by TiStuff on Mar 31 2022 10:26am
Gold: 261.69
Mar 31 2022 11:55pm
i disagree with your post because i believe the bible is not a credible source
Gold: 6,432.76
Apr 2 2022 03:28pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Mar 31 2022 11:24am)
this title and concept was an inspiration I had a while back. It was inspired by a antitheist as he tried to provoke.
Lets look at this scripture
Galatians 6:7 King James Version
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

my first entry is a whopping 1:42:15 long (sorry bout that). mostly I try to keep all my stuff short out of consideration. But this vid is kinda special, a bit of mocking of the atheist/antitheist model is included.
What I found amusing is typically atheists/antitheists demand uniformitarianism and rejection of catastrophism. this of course has nothing to do with being about science. As we will see in the vid the antitheist has little problem invoking "catastrophism" when its needed for their model.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-ev9dNOx60

Is that actually you in the video :rofl:
Gold: 6,000.00
Apr 3 2022 07:52pm
Quote (18nomaUSEast @ Mar 31 2022 10:55pm)
i disagree with your post because i believe the bible is not a credible source

interesting... what can you offer as a credible source??
Gold: 0.00
Apr 3 2022 08:02pm
Quote (INSAN3 @ Apr 3 2022 08:52pm)
interesting... what can you offer as a credible source??

This is a science, technology, and nature subforum.

Gonna assume it's probably scientific, aided by technology, and observable in nature.

But hey don't let me step on your poorly thought out question.
Gold: 6,000.00
Apr 3 2022 08:11pm
Quote (Subwoofer @ Apr 3 2022 07:02pm)
This is a science, technology, and nature subforum.

Gonna assume it's probably scientific, aided by technology, and observable in nature.

But hey don't let me step on your poorly thought out question.

nope... my question is not in favor to the video offered on here... i was more interested in the reply of the person i quoted.. but here you are trying to
look like a hero with no real answer... budding in where you have no answer.. trying to look smart with terms that you dont even fully understand..
but thank you for being a metiche :baby:
Apr 3 2022 08:36pm
Quote (INSAN3 @ 3 Apr 2022 22:11)
nope... my question is not in favor to the video offered on here... i was more interested in the reply of the person i quoted.. but here you are trying to
look like a hero with no real answer... budding in where you have no answer.. trying to look smart with terms that you dont even fully understand..
but thank you for being a metiche :baby:

Credible sources are observable and repeatable

Aka the scientific method
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Apr 3 2022 10:32pm
Quote (18nomaUSEast @ Apr 3 2022 07:36pm)
Credible sources are observable and repeatable

Aka the scientific method

......and testable. thank you for inspiring the next post.

In the early days of science, science was defined as the search for truth where ever it may lead. Anti theists in their arrogance and pride assumed they would get rid of God this way. This has completely failed. So in the spirit of rebellion the definition has been changed to "the study of the natural and physical world ONLY" attempting to remove God by force of new definition. But wait? Has there been a oversight?

The bible ,undeniably, is in the natural and physical world, ok? let us apply the scientific method (observable,testable,repeatable) to it and attempt to summarize it.

We see the bible........... observation
We test the word, become convinced, repent and become christian..... experimentation/testable
Happens every generation..........repeatable
Apr 3 2022 10:35pm
Quote (TiStuff @ 4 Apr 2022 00:32)

In the early days of science, science was defined as the search for truth where ever it may lead. Anti theists in their arrogance and pride assumed they would get rid of God this way. This has completely failed. So in the spirit of rebellion the definition has been changed to "the study of the natural and physical world ONLY" attempting to remove God by force of new definition. But wait? Has there been a oversight?

The bible ,undeniably, is in the natural and physical world, ok? let us applythe scientific method (observable,testable,repeatable) to it and attempt to summarize it.

We test the word, become convinced, repent and become christian..... experimentation/testable

lmk when we have a water walking zombie to observe
ty
Gold: 0.00
Apr 3 2022 11:02pm
Quote (TiStuff @ Apr 3 2022 11:32pm)

The bible ,undeniably, is in the natural and physical world, ok? let us applythe scientific method (observable,testable,repeatable) to it and attempt to summarize it.

Same happens in many religions so which is correct?
Go Back To Science, Technology & Nature Topic List
12328Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll