d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line >
Poll > Body Counts And Relationships
Prev15678920Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1,453.85
Jul 19 2022 01:09pm
Quote (Leeevee @ Jul 19 2022 10:29am)
Given my job and success rate I beg to differ :rofl: . This is a forum. I communicate with a different goal in mind and with the experience that people here only understand or even read a message if it is kept short, blunt and to the point.
You can at best argue that I seem to have a poor way of wording things on a forum. Just like I can, at best, argue that you seem to have a poor sense of people's social skill if you draw your conclusions based on this thread up until this point

/e Added a minor nuance

Offended, lol.
Gold: 33,788.25
Jul 20 2022 03:00am
I don't mind high body count and i would not want to have sex with a virgin if i was not 100% sure that i want to stay with her and i think it's probably the same with females for are virgins or have a lower body count.
Feels like the more people they sleep around with the more likely they know how to replace you quick. if it's 2 digits i don't mind but 100+ and i am out for sure.

i value virginity high if she is good looking and 22+ years old though xD
Gold: 1.69
Jul 20 2022 10:02am
Quote (atilla @ Jul 20 2022 05:00am)
I don't mind high body count and i would not want to have sex with a virgin if i was not 100% sure that i want to stay with her and i think it's probably the same with females for are virgins or have a lower body count.
Feels like the more people they sleep around with the more likely they know how to replace you quick. if it's 2 digits i don't mind but 100+ and i am out for sure.

i value virginity high if she is good looking and 22+ years old though xD

I'm not sure I've even met someone with 100+. I don't even know dude's with that many.i keep seeing these shorts on my YouTube feed of guys getting sooooo hurt by 8-12 guys. It honestly kinda blows my mind as that number seems super low to me. But then again I have a pretty high count.
I'm glad you can see a womans past history doesn't change the person she is.
Gold: 6,723.69
Jul 20 2022 10:09am
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jul 19 2022 08:26pm)
You have a very high sense of "im better than you".
You don't know me..you don't know what I do or what I make or how my life is
All you know is I believe a woman should not be shamed for her sexual history
You started throwing shade from your first post

I've got a good book for you, maybe you've read it before if you're an avid reader
12 Rules for Life | An antidote for chaos - Jordon Peterson

Sigh, the downside of addressing anyone who has a written-in-stone view of something is that they are not interested in one other's opinion- instead, they will fill in that opinion to contradict their own and then throw an ad hominem.

As for the books, if I wanted to read books in my own field it will not be by Peterson :rofl:
Jul 20 2022 10:11am
Quote (Leeevee @ Jul 20 2022 12:09pm)
Sigh, the downside of addressing anyone who has a written-in-stone view of something is that they are not interested in one other's opinion- instead, they will fill in that opinion to contradict their own and then throw an ad hominem.

As for the books, if I wanted to read books in my own field it will not be by Peterson :rofl:

Do you...hear yourself?
I'm not here to be addressed. I'm here to hear YOUR opinion. You would have known that if you actually read opening statement. You came here to criticize my opinion without giving your own opinion on it. You may go away now. It's a shame you won't give that book a try, you might learn a thing or two. Continue to walk around like your shit don't stink I guess. Of course my opinion is set in stone, it's like trying to convince me slavery should exist. I legitimately want to know why something so trivial upsets men so much. Most men seem to be extremely biased, insecure, and egotistical. You can find a life partner in anyone, regardless of body count. If anything a lot of experience on the right woman is a good thing because she knows what she wants as is most likely ready to settle down. Someone with a low body count is more likely to cheat because she is still curious as to what's out there

Either stop spamming

Or answer the poll, and give your reason why

This post was edited by Loipisdead on Jul 20 2022 10:40am
Jul 20 2022 10:58am
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jul 20 2022 06:11pm)
Do you...hear yourself?
I'm not here to be addressed. I'm here to hear YOUR opinion. You would have known that if you actually read opening statement. You came here to criticize my opinion without giving your own opinion on it. You may go away now. It's a shame you won't give that book a try, you might learn a thing or two. Continue to walk around like your shit don't stink I guess. Of course my opinion is set in stone, it's like trying to convince me slavery should exist. I legitimately want to know why something so trivial upsets men so much. Most men seem to be extremely biased, insecure, and egotistical. You can find a life partner in anyone, regardless of body count. If anything a lot of experience on the right woman is a good thing because she knows what she wants as is most likely ready to settle down. Someone with a low body count is more likely to cheat because she is still curious as to what's out there

Either stop spamming

Or answer the poll, and give your reason why

Reread my messages. I have already voted and have already given you plenty of material to correctly deduce my opinion. So far, you've been miles off.
Point I'm trying to make is not your poll subject, it is your own explanation of your opinion in the original post and what it says about you. Instead of disregarding my content by means of redirecting, insults and assumptions, you could reflect a little. If you don't know what I mean by that, the first message I posted is your best place to try again to understand what it is I'm telling you, but if you refuse (which you are perfectly entitled to do) or fail to understand even after rereading, I don't see much point in discussing the subject at hand as it would have already proved impossible. If you absolutely, positively insist on finding out, you can PM me without the dick attitude and I'll make some time in trying to explain it to you anyway and answer any question that may arise from the subject. It may be a while before I have such an amount of time though.
Jul 20 2022 11:05am
Quote (Leeevee @ Jul 20 2022 12:58pm)
Reread my messages. I have already voted and have already given you plenty of material to correctly deduce my opinion. So far, you've been miles off.
Point I'm trying to make is not your poll subject, it is your own explanation of your opinion in the original post and what it says about you. Instead of disregarding my content by means of redirecting, insults and assumptions, you could reflect a little. If you don't know what I mean by that, the first message I posted is your best place to try again to understand what it is I'm telling you, but if you refuse (which you are perfectly entitled to do) or fail to understand even after rereading, I don't see much point in discussing the subject at hand as it would have already proved impossible. If you absolutely, positively insist on finding out, you can PM me without the dick attitude and I'll make some time in trying to explain it to you anyway and answer any question that may arise from the subject. It may be a while before I have such an amount of time though.

Just stop posting
Yes, you've told me you're insecure without actually telling me you're insecure. I get it, trust me.

This post was edited by Loipisdead on Jul 20 2022 11:10am
Jul 20 2022 03:22pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jul 20 2022 07:05pm)
Just stop posting
Yes, you've told me you're insecure without actually telling me you're insecure. I get it, trust me.

See my point? Zero regard for my post content, takes offense not because of the content but because it's from me and then considers himself top dog in the conversation.
I have a friend for you.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jul 20 2022 03:35pm
Quote (Leeevee @ Jul 20 2022 02:22pm)
See my point? Zero regard for my post content, takes offense not because of the content but because it's from me and then considers himself top dog in the conversation.
^TiStuff I have a friend for you.

Loipisdead doesnt like me either

here is a mask update

as psychopaths work to bring back masks more evidence arrives its bad for you. the topic is called the "foegen effect" there are alot of articles out there on it. I only posted a short one for your convenience. :)

Facemasks and COVID-19 case fatality rate
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/349858647_Facemasks_and_COVID-19_case_fatality_rate

excerpt: The cause of this trend and the possible connection between long-term effects associated with SARS-CoV-2 and facemasks are explained in the theory herein by the ‘foegen effect’; i.e., deep reinhalation of pure virions caught in the facemasks as droplets can worsen the prognosis.

seems to be the same principle that results in bacteria phenomenon. the body breathes stuff out to get rid of it. but with a mask on you just breath it right back in.

the article concludes
This finding suggests that the use of facemasks in COVID-19 pandemic did contribute to an increase in the death toll counterintuitive of its purpose, making mask mandates a highly debatable epidemiologic intervention.
Gold: 2,955.95
Warn: 10%
Jul 20 2022 03:45pm
here is something to freak u all out. it might also explain some things. other than that i aint telling you chit

"male dna in female brain"

^ put that through a search engine

This post was edited by TiStuff on Jul 20 2022 03:45pm
Go Back To Love Line Topic List
Prev15678920Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll