d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Love Line >
Poll > Body Counts And Relationships
12320Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 1.69
Jul 17 2022 01:02pm
Recently I saw video of a couple who were just married. the interviewer asked what their body counts were
the woman replied 9, the man she was with looked like his soul left his body
I do not understand how 9 is considered a high body count, I don't understand how body count even matters if you are both in a loving relationship. The past should be completely irrelevant.
My body count is in the high 60s-70s. If I actually sat down and tried to think of every single one I wouldn't be able to, Ive tried
My gfs body count is in the high 30s. Woman enjoy sex just as much as men do, men think they can sleep with whoever and however many people but shame a woman for doing the same
I understand both sides completely, being bi sexual and being with a handful of men made me realize its literally the same as being with a woman. its just sex. and it doesn't matter.

So , jsp, would you shame a woman for having a high body count? and if so, why?
Her past should be completely irrelevant to you as long as shes faithful to YOU while shes with you.
A woman sleeping with 30,40,50+ men has zero impact on me, it kinda blew my mind that the "men" in these videos got so butthurt over the SMALLLLLEST number

To me it shows how insecure men are, men can sleep with whoever many people they want but when a woman does it shes considered trashy
It makes absolutely no sense
Sex is just sex, its something humans do for fun, to feel good, and many other reasons.
Shaming a woman for enjoying sex just shows how insecure of a "man" you are in my opinion

I tried to post this in a way it would be an appropriate topic for the love line forum, if Ive overstepped any boundaries or rules please just close the thread and let me know. Im not here to get in trouble or offend. Im legit just curious why men get so upset about something so trivial
Gold: 2,617.52
Jul 17 2022 01:10pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 17 2022 03:09pm)
it's like reading a resume for a job and seeing a new job every two months.

This
Jul 17 2022 01:17pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 17 2022 03:10pm)
This

so its ok for you to sleep with however many you can, but when a woman does it its not ok?
Jul 17 2022 01:23pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jul 17 2022 03:17pm)
so its ok for you to sleep with however many you can, but when a woman does it its not ok?

I only date for long term, personally. I've turned down a few (not THAT many, but more than one) chances for an easy lay.

Biological Men have hormonal differences from women that change the dynamic too though. Men's bodies bond emotionally and chemically with their partner with vasopressin while women bond through oxytocin. Because of this, women suffer more long-term emotional trauma from hooking up. They become chemically addicted to the pheromones which can last as long as two years.

If you want a girlfriend, it isn't a big deal for a gal to have a bunch of partners. But if you want a stable marriage, it is a problem that will make things more difficult if not impossible.
Jul 17 2022 01:29pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Jul 17 2022 03:23pm)
I only date for long term, personally. I've turned down a few (not THAT many, but more than one) chances for an easy lay.

Biological Men have hormonal differences from women that change the dynamic too though. Men's bodies bond emotionally and chemically with their partner with vasopressin while women bond through oxytocin. Because of this, women suffer more long-term emotional trauma from hooking up. They become chemically addicted to the pheromones which can last as long as two years.

If you want a girlfriend, it isn't a big deal for a gal to have a bunch of partners. But if you want a stable marriage, it is a problem that will make things more difficult if not impossible.

I whole heartily disagree. When you find a woman who loves you and you love her back, sex in the past becomes irrelevant. she could have been with 200 men it doesn't matter, once you find the one who will stick with you through thick and thin and vice versa sex in the past becomes irrelevant. only thing that matters is the present.
Just because a woman has a high body count doesn't mean she will cheat on you, it just means she enjoys sex just as much as a man does.
the main problem men have with woman enjoying sex is "he is bigger than me". thats all insecurities bud

You can find a wife and soulmate in a woman who has a high body count, her enjoying sex doesn't mean shes gonna cheat on you.
Men go out, they look at everything that walks, doesn't mean they would cheat on their significant other.

This post was edited by Loipisdead on Jul 17 2022 01:36pm
Gold: 11,000.00
Warn: 10%
Jul 17 2022 03:16pm
I'm a hypocrite. I've been with a decent amount of women. Even by today's standards.

I wouldn't marry a woman who was a hoe.

I like the quote "A lock that can be opened by any key is a shitty lock. A key that can open many locks is a master key."

:banana:

This post was edited by Sturmgeist on Jul 17 2022 03:16pm
Jul 17 2022 03:20pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jul 17 2022 03:29pm)
I whole heartily disagree. When you find a woman who loves you and you love her back, sex in the past becomes irrelevant. she could have been with 200 men it doesn't matter, once you find the one who will stick with you through thick and thin and vice versa sex in the past becomes irrelevant. only thing that matters is the present.
Just because a woman has a high body count doesn't mean she will cheat on you, it just means she enjoys sex just as much as a man does.
the main problem men have with woman enjoying sex is "he is bigger than me". thats all insecurities bud

You can find a wife and soulmate in a woman who has a high body count, her enjoying sex doesn't mean shes gonna cheat on you.
Men go out, they look at everything that walks, doesn't mean they would cheat on their significant other.

Jul 17 2022 03:23pm
Gold: 1,453.85
Jul 17 2022 03:26pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jul 17 2022 12:02pm)

To me it shows how insecure men are, men can sleep with whoever many people they want but when a woman does it shes considered trashy

There are evolutionary reasons for this.

Men increase their reproductive fitness by sleeping with a lot of women. Women don't get such a benefit from sleeping around. The sexes have divergent strategies when it comes to sex.
Jul 17 2022 03:30pm
Quote (Loipisdead @ Jul 17 2022 05:23pm)
Bruh that's from 1995 lol

It doesn't make a difference. Men and women have been the same for 1,000's of years.

Go Back To Love Line Topic List
12320Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll