d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > People Who Hate On Immortal
Prev12345613Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 2,905.00
Jul 15 2022 06:40pm
Quote (Melatonina @ Jul 15 2022 02:36pm)
Imagine writing walltexts about d2 immortal in summer

I don't understand the summer reference. Are you only on jsp outside?

Quote (lynzee @ Jul 15 2022 03:18pm)
why are you writing essays? no one cares lul

you seem triggered. apparently someone cares.
Gold: 53,030.50
Jul 15 2022 07:53pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jul 15 2022 01:17pm)
I see you tried REALLY hard to be smart. Bronze medal for trying. Do you play the game? Judging by your urge to conflict with me, you don't. Rhetorical question, because I already know you don't. You know it's always funny how people come at me and fail to take time to read what they write before they leave it open to be responded to. It appears you managed to generate an irrational conflict with your own objective reality, no? Who's to say your 2 cents are "objectively more real" than what I say? The irony is you felt the need to come here with this "yo I been backdoor watching you for a month and I needed to google a few words to throw together so I sounded so smart nobody could ever challenge me". Bronze for effort, though. See you in a month when you google dictionary a new sentence that honestly says absolutely nothing but a poorly structured sentence of a bunch of middle school spelling bee words. You are dismissed until than.
And it's great you saved us all the time of admitting you have no knowledge of the game to further support my original issue with the ignorant outspoken. I simply enjoy challenging the dumb. If you have no knowledge on a topic, why put yourself in a situation where you're on the spotlight speaking on it? This is where I have a problem. If you played the game, I could almost try to hear you out. Appreciate you clearing up the obvious from the start. If you're just looking for interaction because you're lonely, I gave you your 5 minutes of shame. You will bore me quickly just by your 3/10 effort attempt at "I'm Steven Hawkins" word structure. Lol. Or did you assume since its 3 people vs me, why not jump in and make it 4? Hate to say it but you're welcome to try. Every attempt at talking to me i promise you'll just dig yourself in a deeper hole. So please. Continue

I laughed a lot at the personal attacks, you honestly put me back to my place. I'm back to lurking and silently enjoying when you put that effort into defending this game!
Jul 15 2022 08:21pm
Quote (darkerfire @ Jul 15 2022 08:53pm)
I laughed a lot at the personal attacks, you honestly put me back to my place. I'm back to lurking and silently enjoying when you put that effort into defending this game!

I play the game. I correct the I'll informed and apparently it's percieved as "defending". It all started with me just wanting to enjoy the game. Somehow that's offensive to a few. It turned into bullying and trolling. There is a hefty bandwagon rolling around on these forums that target people who are happy playing the game.
Somehow being happy offends people. If you can explain that in a positive way, please help me understand that. What makes them more upset is when you bring evidence that counters their broken structured ideas, it puts them in hyper troll mode. They take it personal. To top it all, the guys dont play but they're preaching from the choir. If you can understand where I'm coming from, you'll get why things are the way they are to this point. Dont jump into something without the whole picture.
Jul 15 2022 10:07pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jul 15 2022 10:21pm)
There is a hefty bandwagon rolling around on these forums that target people who are happy playing the game.
Somehow being happy offends people. If you can explain that in a positive way, please help me understand that. What makes them more upset is when you bring evidence that counters their broken structured ideas, it puts them in hyper troll mode.

I think most people are aware of the "obvious" traps laid down by the developers of immortal. They have been exposed extensively in many ways by multiple experts (most elegantly so in my opinion in the "Let's go whaling" conference talk https://youtu.be/xNjI03CGkb4) and yet are still successfully (and shamelessly) integrated in the core progression of a lot of free to play games. It's built from a methiculously calculated combination of psychologically backed predatorial tactics that aims at turning the pleasure that you have while playing a game into a cash-spending activity. The player, oblivious to what's happening, will gradually spend more and more money. If this was what you were referring to when you said that, there is no broken structured idea in this - it's well documented and not a secret at all. In the specific case of immortal, they even happily use the emotional ties you have to the franchise to drag you into their poison. It shows how much respect they have for their fans, doesn't it?

And if somehow you're able to prevent yourself from spending despite the dopaminergic warfare they put in place, and keep doing so because the game is worth it to you: don't you understand why people are trying to demotivate others from attempting this? If someone in that position genuinely don't, as an eternal observer, the only logical conclusions that comes to mind is that 1) they're trying to reject the reality of being (or in the process of) caught themselves by the lures or 2) they don't have the intellectual capacity to fully understand the pay to win gimmicks and how it's hypnotizing poor victims.
Jul 15 2022 11:55pm
Quote (darkerfire @ Jul 15 2022 11:07pm)
I think most people are aware of the "obvious" traps laid down by the developers of immortal. They have been exposed extensively in many ways by multiple experts (most elegantly so in my opinion in the "Let's go whaling" conference talk https://youtu.be/xNjI03CGkb4) and yet are still successfully (and shamelessly) integrated in the core progression of a lot of free to play games. It's built from a methiculously calculated combination of psychologically backed predatorial tactics that aims at turning the pleasure that you have while playing a game into a cash-spending activity. The player, oblivious to what's happening, will gradually spend more and more money. If this was what you were referring to when you said that, there is no broken structured idea in this - it's well documented and not a secret at all. In the specific case of immortal, they even happily use the emotional ties you have to the franchise to drag you into their poison. It shows how much respect they have for their fans, doesn't it?

And if somehow you're able to prevent yourself from spending despite the dopaminergic warfare they put in place, and keep doing so because the game is worth it to you: don't you understand why people are trying to demotivate others from attempting this? If someone in that position genuinely don't, as an eternal observer, the only logical conclusions that comes to mind is that 1) they're trying to reject the reality of being (or in the process of) caught themselves by the lures or 2) they don't have the intellectual capacity to fully understand the pay to win gimmicks and how it's hypnotizing poor victims.

Great. I'm past all that but why discourage someone that plays and chooses NOT to pay? The game IS playable not spending anything. Its almost tyranny that you and everyone else feel the need to come here and shove down everyone's throat your perspective ONLY. (Well I don't like the game. You're not allowed to either. ) Do you see a problem there because if not you might be psychotic or pro communist.

I can count almost every game I've played through mobile apps that have a "p2w" aspect implanted into the base. What really gets me is that there are plenty of people happy to play without spending and flourish in game and do just fine. What's it say about the people who come here to tell they're wrong for that? How is that being defensive? Honestly. You want to be smart, than don't entrench only in your ego and refuse to understand what I'm saying.
Want to truly "stick it to the man"? Play the fucking game without spending ANYTHING and love it. Or dont play, move on, and get over it. It is noone fault but their own who chose to buy something. That is a personal decision and you are not by any means effected by ANY "pay wall". I'm paragon 91 and there has never been any wall or any reason I just HAD to go buy something.

My point remains this:
Stop being a bully because other people want to play. Move on to something else and if you don't play the game, your opinions amount to absolutely not a damn thing.

Yes I defend the game but NOT against p2w. You guys are so fixated on what you came here to argue about that you're failing to see what you're doing. I'm here defending the right to enjoy the game WITHOUT purchasing and let people know, it's ok to play and its ok to NOT spend. I'll have a go at anyone that has a problem with that.

This post was edited by Soul Snatcha on Jul 16 2022 12:02am
Jul 16 2022 05:06am
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jul 16 2022 01:55am)

Yes I defend the game but NOT against p2w. You guys are so fixated on what you came here to argue about that you're failing to see what you're doing. I'm here defending the right to enjoy the game WITHOUT purchasing and let people know, it's ok to play and its ok to NOT spend. I'll have a go at anyone that has a problem with that.

Since I've already adressed this in my previous post, and you seem to ignore it and come back with this reply, I take it's option 2.
Gold: 8.00
Jul 16 2022 03:15pm
Quote (iSmoke420 @ Jul 11 2022 10:42am)
140K FG hmm
so how much cash did you spend?

i was asking myself the same thing LOL
Gold: 0.00
Jul 16 2022 04:53pm
Some of the posts in this thread are very long. You know that you can make multiple posts right? - it’s not story telling. It’s way too much to read or even keep track of. Plus the quoting part…

The game is free and you can enjoy for free as well. Use money if you want, if not totally fine. If you do use money, also totally fine. It’s up to you. Enjoy the game. It’s FREE, why not give it a go? ;)
Jul 16 2022 05:24pm
Quote (CaptainDahl @ Jul 16 2022 05:53pm)
Some of the posts in this thread are very long. You know that you can make multiple posts right? - it’s not story telling. It’s way too much to read or even keep track of. Plus the quoting part…

The game is free and you can enjoy for free as well. Use money if you want, if not totally fine. If you do use money, also totally fine. It’s up to you. Enjoy the game. It’s FREE, why not give it a go? ;)

because. because. because. because this streamer said so! i cant think for myself!
Gold: 56,005.00
Jul 16 2022 05:27pm
Quote (mooks @ Jul 11 2022 01:18pm)
D2R was a way worse money grab than D2 immortal.

:rofl:
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev12345613Next
Add Reply New Topic