d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > People Who Hate On Immortal
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 111,474.00
Jul 14 2022 01:50am
Quote (B00MAN @ 13 Jul 2022 09:02)
dont know if this guy is troll or actual tard

You're the actual troll continually sticking to this sub forum.
It's been over six weeks and you're still in here spewing verbal diarrhea on the daily.

Quote (addone @ 14 Jul 2022 05:20)
Both. Its like his moms boyfriend one day told him that he wont amount to anything so he is paying thousands of dollars to have a chance to beat npcs in a video game.

You're both on d2jsp if you can't appreciate the irony in that you're too dense to understand the point the OP is making and that is on you, not him.
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jul 14 2022 05:21am
Quote (Zinaroth @ Jul 14 2022 07:50pm)
You're the actual troll continually sticking to this sub forum.
It's been over six weeks and you're still in here spewing verbal diarrhea on the daily.

You're both on d2jsp if you can't appreciate the irony in that you're too dense to understand the point the OP is making and that is on you, not him.

What's the irony? Just because one uses d2jsp doesn't mean we buy shit here. It's a free trading platform, communication network and information compendium in one place. Never spent cent never needed to. D2 is a heavy skill based game with standard rolls on gear you can beat anyone. There isn't much difference 100k and 1-2k char. Doesn't take long to grind, do a bunch of mf runs, rushes and you can pretty much gear any char within a week.

Immortal has exclusive gear/runes etc just for those who pay. Imagine if items like enigma and grief can only be purchased with real money. That's pay to win.

The irony that you can't see that is the reason why you were unintentional.

This post was edited by addone on Jul 14 2022 05:21am
Gold: 111,474.00
Jul 14 2022 05:34am
Quote (addone @ 14 Jul 2022 13:21)
What's the irony? Just because one uses d2jsp doesn't mean we buy shit here. It's a free trading platform, communication network and information compendium in one place. Never spent cent never needed to. D2 is a heavy skill based game with standard rolls on gear you can beat anyone. There isn't much difference 100k and 1-2k char. Doesn't take long to grind, do a bunch of mf runs, rushes and you can pretty much gear any char within a week.

Immortal has exclusive gear/runes etc just for those who pay. Imagine if items like enigma and grief can only be purchased with real money. That's pay to win.

The irony that you can't see that is the reason why you were unintentional.

1. Just because you aren't buying forum gold you are still actively supporting it simply by utilizing the site and currency.
2. Diablo II does not require skill it is all about preparation, knowledge and time spend - and for people on d2jsp how much forum gold you made previously and invest.
3. Diablo Immortal does not have runes and none of the gear is exclusive to whales - the pain point is the gem system - educate yourself
4. If you ever spend forum gold on items in any game you effectively paid to win.
5. Your last sentence makes no sense.

Some people spend ungodly amount of hours in front of a PC others get a life and job and like to use a fraction of that money for their own entertainment purposes - if you think the latter is a problem grow up and get off the site because it has been happening here since 2003.

Alternatively if you don't like the game fuck off the sub forum instead of personally insulting people just because they hit a nerve - go play one of the games that caters to your "standards".
Gold: 69.69
Jul 14 2022 05:49am
Quote (Zinaroth @ Jul 14 2022 11:34pm)
1. Just because you aren't buying forum gold you are still actively supporting it simply by utilizing the site and currency.
2. Diablo II does not require skill it is all about preparation, knowledge and time spend - and for people on d2jsp how much forum gold you made previously and invest.
3. Diablo Immortal does not have runes and none of the gear is exclusive to whales - the pain point is the gem system - educate yourself
4. If you ever spend forum gold on items in any game you effectively paid to win.
5. Your last sentence makes no sense.

Some people spend ungodly amount of hours in front of a PC others get a life and job and like to use a fraction of that money for their own entertainment purposes - if you think the latter is a problem grow up and get off the site because it has been happening here since 2003.

Alternatively if you don't like the game fuck off the sub forum instead of personally insulting people just because they hit a nerve - go play one of the games that caters to your "standards".

1. I use the site for market place make it easier to trade and connect with friends and just talk about stuff has nothing to do with me buying fg or supporting buying it.
2. D2 doesn't require skill... stopped reading here.
Gold: 671.10
Jul 14 2022 06:44am
Yes, clearly that is the reason. Couldn’t just be that the game is mediocre mobile trash that only targets the whale audience of mobile gamers, people who piss and shit money on anything because they have zero self control. It’s fine if you’re happy with your purchase, but constantly making threads trying to convince people of how fun the game is kind of fucking hilarious, no?
Gold: 2,905.00
Jul 14 2022 04:13pm
Quote (lynzee @ Jul 14 2022 07:44am)
Yes, clearly that is the reason. Couldn’t just be that the game is mediocre mobile trash that only targets the whale audience of mobile gamers, people who piss and shit money on anything because they have zero self control. It’s fine if you’re happy with your purchase, but constantly making threads trying to convince people of how fun the game is kind of fucking hilarious, no?

Ah the true irony in the point you're trying to make. But constantly posting on the threads trying to convince people on how they CANT enjoy the game is kind of fucking hilarious, no?

Please for the love of anything dont jump onthe bandwagon with the complaining nerds. They dont intend to have forums set here for just people to complain. It's a platform for people who play the game. Not for man childs who only complain when a VIDEO GAME doesnt go their way. Cmon dude.

This post was edited by Soul Snatcha on Jul 14 2022 04:13pm
Gold: 53,030.50
Jul 15 2022 10:47am
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jul 14 2022 06:13pm)
Ah the true irony in the point you're trying to make. But constantly posting on the threads trying to convince people on how they CANT enjoy the game is kind of fucking hilarious, no?

Please for the love of anything dont jump onthe bandwagon with the complaining nerds. They dont intend to have forums set here for just people to complain. It's a platform for people who play the game. Not for man childs who only complain when a VIDEO GAME doesnt go their way. Cmon dude.

I lurk in this sub sometimes to read people's post and I keep seeing you defend immortal's predatory progression path with all of your being. It is very entertaining to witness the strength of the denial of your own self-destructive behavior. I don't mean it in a derogatory way - that is precisely what the game aims to nurture. It's just that, for an outsider, it's fascinating to observe the extent to which cognitive dissonance can generate irrational conflicts with objective reality.
Gold: 2,905.00
Jul 15 2022 11:17am
Quote (darkerfire @ Jul 15 2022 11:47am)
I lurk in this sub sometimes to read people's post and I keep seeing you defend immortal's predatory progression path with all of your being. It is very entertaining to witness the strength of the denial of your own self-destructive behavior. I don't mean it in a derogatory way - that is precisely what the game aims to nurture. It's just that, for an outsider, it's fascinating to observe the extent to which cognitive dissonance can generate irrational conflicts with objective reality.

I see you tried REALLY hard to be smart. Bronze medal for trying. Do you play the game? Judging by your urge to conflict with me, you don't. Rhetorical question, because I already know you don't. You know it's always funny how people come at me and fail to take time to read what they write before they leave it open to be responded to. It appears you managed to generate an irrational conflict with your own objective reality, no? Who's to say your 2 cents are "objectively more real" than what I say? The irony is you felt the need to come here with this "yo I been backdoor watching you for a month and I needed to google a few words to throw together so I sounded so smart nobody could ever challenge me". Bronze for effort, though. See you in a month when you google dictionary a new sentence that honestly says absolutely nothing but a poorly structured sentence of a bunch of middle school spelling bee words. You are dismissed until than.
And it's great you saved us all the time of admitting you have no knowledge of the game to further support my original issue with the ignorant outspoken. I simply enjoy challenging the dumb. If you have no knowledge on a topic, why put yourself in a situation where you're on the spotlight speaking on it? This is where I have a problem. If you played the game, I could almost try to hear you out. Appreciate you clearing up the obvious from the start. If you're just looking for interaction because you're lonely, I gave you your 5 minutes of shame. You will bore me quickly just by your 3/10 effort attempt at "I'm Steven Hawkins" word structure. Lol. Or did you assume since its 3 people vs me, why not jump in and make it 4? Hate to say it but you're welcome to try. Every attempt at talking to me i promise you'll just dig yourself in a deeper hole. So please. Continue

This post was edited by Soul Snatcha on Jul 15 2022 11:28am
Gold: 58.45
Jul 15 2022 01:36pm
Imagine writing walltexts about d2 immortal in summer
Gold: 671.10
Jul 15 2022 02:18pm
why are you writing essays? no one cares lul
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev1234513Next
Add Reply New Topic