d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > People Who Hate On Immortal
Prev1111213
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 217,588.33
Aug 8 2022 12:10pm
Quote (El1te @ Aug 8 2022 11:01am)
not even close, the ZvZ/BvB crowd spend thousands upon thousands of dollars, I've not even spent 200 yet

ok that's you... some random diablo immortal player.. not a whale, just some guy who doesn't even get placed with the best players because well.. you are weak.

the sad part about this game is that 'best players' just refers to people who spent the most / got the luckiest to get 5 star gems lol
Gold: 4,575.01
Warn: 10%
Aug 8 2022 04:07pm
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Aug 8 2022 11:10am)
ok that's you... some random diablo immortal player.. not a whale, just some guy who doesn't even get placed with the best players because well.. you are weak.

the sad part about this game is that 'best players' just refers to people who spent the most / got the luckiest to get 5 star gems lol

the fuck are you even talking about?

I'm a casual player, I work full time in a professional position 8-5 & am an amateur athlete who trains ~22 hours a week. I play this game mostly in bed at night.

I'm not trying to be the very best, yet I'm still an Immortal and run groups with the top players. No one gives a shit about being top in a video game except maybe you (215k FG? lmfao and you criticize us for spending a bit)

I also got lucky and have multiple 2/5* BIS gems and a 3/5*

This post was edited by El1te on Aug 8 2022 04:09pm
Aug 8 2022 04:29pm
Quote (El1te @ Aug 8 2022 03:07pm)
the fuck are you even talking about?

I'm a casual player, I work full time in a professional position 8-5 & am an amateur athlete who trains ~22 hours a week. I play this game mostly in bed at night.

I'm not trying to be the very best, yet I'm still an Immortal and run groups with the top players. No one gives a shit about being top in a video game except maybe you (215k FG? lmfao and you criticize us for spending a bit)

I also got lucky and have multiple 2/5* BIS gems and a 3/5*

your reply makes zero sense to what I said to you

I say you are weak and you come back with 'I'm a casual player'

yeah well no fucking shit???????????????????????

my palm is through my face right now what are you even replying to

you are playing casually and having fun, which is fine, but this guy: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=95205299&f=153

is pretending like he can spend 20$ and compete with whales.. and it's laughable

if you can't see that.. idk what to tell you. I've been saying from the start that people who want to just play some diablo immortal on the shitter are playing the game right... have fun; but if you want to try to be competitive in this game you are wasting your time.
Aug 8 2022 04:39pm
Quote (SlamFkingDunk @ Aug 8 2022 03:29pm)
your reply makes zero sense to what I said to you

I say you are weak and you come back with 'I'm a casual player'

yeah well no fucking shit???????????????????????

my palm is through my face right now what are you even replying to

you are playing casually and having fun, which is fine, but this guy: https://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=95205299&f=153

is pretending like he can spend 20$ and compete with whales.. and it's laughable

if you can't see that.. idk what to tell you. I've been saying from the start that people who want to just play some diablo immortal on the shitter are playing the game right... have fun; but if you want to try to be competitive in this game you are wasting your time.

I just am not sure what you mean by "compete". Do you mean in battlegrounds, which are an afterthought and pretty much just a random deathmatch mode? Yes I know, the guy with 2,000 resonance to my 780 would destroy me every time, but who cares? There is matchmaking in this game either way so that mega whales don't go up against normal players
Gold: 185.27
Aug 8 2022 06:59pm
Immortal players are braindead, no point of even arguing with them
Aug 8 2022 10:16pm
Quote (PlayingAJoKeR @ Aug 8 2022 05:59pm)

id say that browsing and posting in a forum for a game you don't play is even more braindead
Gold: 0.20
Aug 8 2022 11:17pm
Lmao, why are u arguing with a guy that dont have any arguments and cant even understand how a simple trade works, fg for an item, item for item , Money for item. He is pretending to be dumb or something, or idk. All games here in this forum are pay to win. If they werent, they WOULDNT BE HERE. The nerds that sit with thousands fgs and rage on immortal are just mad that dont have any money to spend on bnet. Gotta compete with blizzard now and they cant make theire online forum gold broooo. So they come on forums and and hate :fume: :fume: .Gotta be more friendly with them. :thumbsup: they are poor
Gold: 0.00
Warn: 60%
Aug 9 2022 12:07am
Quote (PlayingAJoKeR @ Aug 9 2022 12:59pm)

they aren't braindead but they are "special people" (not allowed to say the R word)
blizzard deliberately targeted these kind of people

its actually quite entertaining watching them frantically defending this game as if they personally gave birth to it or something :lol:
Aug 9 2022 07:10am
Quote (mrco @ Aug 8 2022 10:17pm)
Lmao, why are u arguing with a guy that dont have any arguments and cant even understand how a simple trade works, fg for an item, item for item , Money for item. He is pretending to be dumb or something, or idk. All games here in this forum are pay to win. If they werent, they WOULDNT BE HERE. The nerds that sit with thousands fgs and rage on immortal are just mad that dont have any money to spend on bnet. Gotta compete with blizzard now and they cant make theire online forum gold broooo. So they come on forums and and hate :fume: :fume: .Gotta be more friendly with them. :thumbsup: they are poor

Wat

Another random essay with zero facts and all opinion lol

I've already stated multiple times why d2/d2r is not pay to win

Nobody has proved it wrong

This post was edited by SlamFkingDunk on Aug 9 2022 07:11am
Gold: 455.97
Aug 9 2022 07:16am
Quote (mrco @ Aug 8 2022 10:17pm)

LOOOOOOOL

Just because a player is using a third party tool (back in the early 00s it was eBay, not jsp), doesn't make a game P2W. What a crock of shit.

By your logic, any game can be pay to win

Also, just because some people sit around with a lot of FG, that doesn't mean they bought it. They could have got from selling their own items of which they grinded for..

This post was edited by ChocolateCoveredGummyBears on Aug 9 2022 07:18am
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
Prev1111213
Add Reply New Topic