d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Diablo > Diablo Immortal > People Who Hate On Immortal
12313Next
Add Reply New Topic
Gold: 127,578.00
Jul 11 2022 10:14am
I think people who dislike this game just aren't very good at diablo. Without forum gold you can't buy OP items and smash all of the content day 1 so you cry and complain how unfair diablo immortal is.

Everyone on this website was paying to win before any p2w was ever invented. Acting like your forum gold purchases are any different than credit card swiping makes you seem sad.

All immortal did was even the playing field for the poor working man who can't slave away selling socket quests all day.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.
Gold: 0.00
Jul 11 2022 10:26am
Wise words :hail:
Jul 11 2022 10:34am
Guys who actually alpha/beta tested this shit without p2w features and gave hundreds of hours worth feedback/tickets, gave up on this predatory guano.
Gold: 66,000.00
Jul 11 2022 10:44am
Quote (Gamuwu @ Jul 11 2022 11:14am)
I think people who dislike this game just aren't very good at diablo. Without forum gold you can't buy OP items and smash all of the content day 1 so you cry and complain how unfair diablo immortal is.

Everyone on this website was paying to win before any p2w was ever invented. Acting like your forum gold purchases are any different than credit card swiping makes you seem sad.

All immortal did was even the playing field for the poor working man who can't slave away selling socket quests all day.

VERY VERY TRUE.. preach bro
Gold: 24,270.00
Jul 11 2022 11:42am
Quote (Gamuwu @ Jul 11 2022 09:14am)

140K FG hmm
so how much cash did you spend?
Jul 11 2022 12:53pm

Hit the nail on the head. Been saying this since day one but one thing I know is these children are firm on believing what they have started coming to fight for. (Keyboard samurai fight? I dont know but they're one bad mfers. I better not mess with these guys. They're tough!)

Everyone's wrong and they're right. Nobodies opinion matter but only they can speak and be heard. Theyll make an excuse for everything.
"O my leg has cancer. I cant walk to the gym. That's why I'm fat. See? It all makes sense."
Prob got an excuse for EVERYTHING in their life.

This post was edited by Soul Snatcha on Jul 11 2022 12:55pm
Jul 11 2022 12:58pm

Also, as soon as someone trades a d2 item for any type of currency or personal financial gain, they're stealing from them. Blizzard just hit them where it hurt and effectively cut the snakes head off for the RWT issue all games seem to come across. Only the fat no life nerds got mad about the game because like you said, now their lifes worth in FG cant be utilized to be the best! Than sitting on the game for 16 hours wont do it either!
Bahaha. If they think future games arent gonna move in this direction, they got a sad story ahead for them. Wait till every game is built this way. Poor kids dont even have $5 in their pocket to buy a damn battle pass. Like damn. Are they seriously that broke irl?
Gold: 1,000.00
Jul 11 2022 01:18pm
Quote (Soul Snatcha @ Jul 11 2022 11:53am)
Hit the nail on the head. Been saying this since day one but one thing I know is these children are firm on believing what they have started coming to fight for. (Keyboard samurai fight? I dont know but they're one bad mfers. I better not mess with these guys. They're tough!)

Everyone's wrong and they're right. Nobodies opinion matter but only they can speak and be heard. Theyll make an excuse for everything.
"O my leg has cancer. I cant walk to the gym. That's why I'm fat. See? It all makes sense."
Prob got an excuse for EVERYTHING in their life.

D2R was a way worse money grab than D2 immortal.
Jul 11 2022 01:22pm
Quote (iSmoke420 @ Jul 11 2022 07:42pm)
140K FG hmm

Do you happen to see any stars next to his name?

Jul 11 2022 01:34pm
Quote (iSmoke420 @ Jul 11 2022 10:42am)
140K FG hmm

He's literally saying he's okay with pay2win dumb ass. So what if he did?
Go Back To Diablo Immortal Topic List
12313Next
Add Reply New Topic