d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Russia / Ukraine
Prev1290429052906290729084266Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 44,456.19
Warn: 10%
Jun 4 2023 06:51am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jun 4 2023 01:42pm)
Get to work then. Only Russians gonna regime change Russia.

Personal attack much?

Plug another youtube channel while your at it.

well we all know what your view is on people asking for negotiation, peace, and end to hostilities, where Russia gets to keep parts of Ukraine. I was preparing my learned friend for your ensuing vitriol. Your views on personal attacks is very western, "i am allowed to launch whole scale personal attacks but lesser beings (I deem everyone lesser) are not allowed to attack my character".

sec while i look for a youtube channel, here you go:

Gold: 127,418.50
Jun 4 2023 06:53am
Quote (ferdia @ Jun 4 2023 01:51pm)
well we all know what your view is on people asking for negotiation, peace, and end to hostilities, where Russia gets to keep parts of Ukraine. I was preparing my learned friend for your ensuing vitriol. Your views on personal attacks is very western, "i am allowed to launch whole scale personal attacks but lesser beings (I deem everyone lesser) are not allowed to attack my character".

sec while i look for a youtube channel, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvLRq5e67jQ

I understand you are in the ranks of hypocrites of PARD. Cry about personal attacks that were not even, while attacking the person your accusing.

Dropping the ball again ferdia as a false moralist, tsk tsk.
Gold: 9,276.00
Jun 4 2023 06:53am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jun 4 2023 08:49am)
So, your criticizing the approach without providing a realistic alternative.

Your understand of how this war started is skewed; Proven by the resistance of Ukrainians to the invasion.
If it was only the US that wished Ukraine to turn towards the west. Russia's invasion would have been welcomed, right?

It was inevitable Putin would invade Ukraine. The response to annexation of Crimea was a huge blunder by the Obama administration and EU leaders were essentially cuckold to Russian gas.

As I've said before there is blood on Merkel's hands.

I’ve given two specific alternatives. Don’t be dense. Not supporting a coup was the first off ramp to de escalate. The second was the Minsk agreements. The third was early last summer when Russia-Ukraine were in talks before Bojo went to Kiev to make sure it doesn’t happen. Those are all realistic alternatives to all out war with hundreds of thousands dead, cities destroyed and a country hemorrhaging its population continually.
Jun 4 2023 06:56am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jun 4 2023 01:53pm)
I’ve given two specific alternatives. Don’t be dense. Not supporting a coup was the first off ramp to de escalate. The second was the Minsk agreements. The third was early last summer when Russia-Ukraine were in talks before Bojo went to Kiev to make sure it doesn’t happen. Those are all realistic alternatives to all out war with hundreds of thousands dead, cities destroyed and a country hemorrhaging its population continually.

Revisionism is not an alternative. Don't be idiotic.
I have a brilliant revisionist alternative though, if you wish to be creative.

Don't. Invade. Ukraine.

Think about it.
Gold: 9,276.00
Jun 4 2023 07:01am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jun 4 2023 08:56am)

Don't. Invade. Ukraine.

Think about it.

Looking at key historical turning points which would have de-escalated this current war is not revisionism. I don’t even think you understand what the word means honestly.
Jun 4 2023 07:03am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jun 4 2023 02:01pm)
Looking at key historical turning points which would have de-escalated this current war is not revisionism. I don’t even think you understand what the word means honestly.

You are criticizing supporting Ukraine today, and yet not providing an alternative approach that doesn't involve a time machine.

You do you.
Gold: 98,921.50
Jun 4 2023 07:05am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jun 4 2023 02:53pm)
I understand you are in the ranks of hypocrites of PARD. Cry about personal attacks that were not even, while attacking the person your accusing.

Dropping the ball again ferdia as a false moralist, tsk tsk.

You're the #1 hypocrite and it's not even close, lol

Vietnam: millions of innocent civilians killed / cluster munitions, napalm, what have you, Iraq: several hundred thousand innocent civilians killed and civilian infrastructure destroyed --> mentioning this = "whataboutism" / doesn't count / dodged and ignored

Ukraine conflict = attempted genocide, and don't even mention the fact that NATO has been provoking Russia and NATO's agenda has been to reel in Ukraine and Georgia since 2008 (well documented facts). Mentioning this yields insults like Kremlin bot, Putin enabler genocide supporter etc etc

Pathetic hypocrite
Jun 4 2023 07:12am
Quote (Djunior @ Jun 4 2023 02:05pm)

Vietnam: millions of innocent civilians killed / cluster munitions, napalm, what have you, Iraq: several hundred thousand innocent civilians killed and civilian infrastructure destroyed --> mentioning this = "whataboutism" / doesn't count / dodged and ignored

Ukraine conflict = attempted genocide, and don't even mention the fact that NATO has been provoking Russia and NATO's agenda has been to reel in Ukraine and Georgia since 2008 (well documented facts). Mentioning this yields insults like Kremlin bot, Putin enabler genocide supporter etc etc

Pathetic hypocrite

I agree the Vietnam war was awful and the indiscriminate bombing was a war crime.

Do you agree that Russia is committing equally atrocious acts in Ukraine?
It is 100% an attempted genocide, and instead of using arguments to refute it. All you do is bring up historical conflicts in desperation.

"Look! this was a terrible conflict! But what Russia is doing is justified" :bonk:

djunior 101, paint someone into a position they don't espouse and fail at trying to tear them down. smh.

Jun 4 2023 07:17am
Quote (Djunior @ Jun 4 2023 02:05pm)

Pathetic hypocrite

Do you agree that Russia is committing equally atrocious acts in Ukraine? Waiting for your answer.
Gold: 44,456.19
Warn: 10%
Jun 4 2023 07:19am
Quote (Prox1m1ty @ Jun 4 2023 01:56pm)

Don't. Invade. Ukraine.

Think about it.

you just said revisionism is not an alternative and in the same post said dont invade ukraine. you do understand there is a fallacy here ?

is it a case of its ok to change the government provided its done so by the west (what the US did)? or is this also revisionist. Is it revisionist if it is a foreign policy taking place elsewhere in the world as we speak by the same country (USA)?

I mean Russia didnt just wake up one morning and say hey lets invade...there is a case for cause and effect here (which has gone completely over your head).

I also saw no comment on the video I posted. I assume therefore you didnt watch the video, its about ethic's and morality in case you missed that. I will try to find more educational video's for you.

This post was edited by ferdia on Jun 4 2023 07:21am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1290429052906290729084266Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll