d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows >
Poll > Mortal Kombat (2021) *spoilers Warning*
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 2 2021 02:06am
Quote (fuzzy159 @ May 1 2021 10:35pm)
It wasn't a good film. I get that. But the reasons some kids are listing as why it wasn't good are beyond retarded. They are listing random shit that has nothing to do with films being good or bad lol.

If they said "The plot was choppy and rushed, the acting was mediocre at best, and the characters weren't fleshed out at all" I'd understand. It was a 5/10 at best I'm well aware...but people saying it is on the same tier as MK Annihilation....they are clueless.

Preaching to the choir buddy, that's exactly why I called him retarded lol. I listed multiple legitimate reasons to dislike the film and the acting/story of the lead was one of those reasons, yet his only response has been "Guess you loved cole".

I know we've got some stupid people on these forums, but I legitimately wonder how people like OP here manage to function on a day to day basis. Seems like the type of dude that would get stress migraines tying his shoes.
Gold: 0.00
May 2 2021 02:15am
Quote (ImVeryFood @ May 1 2021 02:47pm)
1. I'm not a movie critic.

2. I respect everyone's own review of a movie. I don't get upset if someone reviews a movie with a higher or lower score than what I gave it.

3. Your color analogy has nothing to do with the movie. I already triggered you, and you should let it go. This is what the mods would tell you to do, since you've a 20% warning.

You're review of the movie is like not liking a certain car because of the dog it's parked next to. It makes no sense. And you're review of the movie is just wrong because you clearly didn't understand the movie at all. Every single person on your post agrees. It's obvious you're autistic, we should be a bit nicer to you.
May 2 2021 03:12am
Terrible ofc, if I have to force my self to finish a film then it's beyond terrible
Gold: 427,013.99
May 2 2021 11:28am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 2 2021 01:06am)
Preaching to the choir buddy, that's exactly why I called him retarded lol. I listed multiple legitimate reasons to dislike the film and the acting/story of the lead was one of those reasons, yet his only response has been "Guess you loved cole".

I know we've got some stupid people on these forums, but I legitimately wonder how people like OP here manage to function on a day to day basis. Seems like the type of dude that would get stress migraines tying his shoes.

Quote (13elair @ May 2 2021 01:15am)
You're review of the movie is like not liking a certain car because of the dog it's parked next to. It makes no sense. And you're review of the movie is just wrong because you clearly didn't understand the movie at all. Every single person on your post agrees. It's obvious you're autistic, we should be a bit nicer to you.

Calling me retarded and autistic because you don't like how I gave it a rating of 3 based on my opinions. You both are jealous because I got the bigger balls to give this movie such a low score. You want me to give it a higher score to make you feel better about yourself for giving it a higher score. Ganging up on me isn't going to change anything. The only reason you're trying to provoke me is the high amount of FG I have. I am not an easy target as you think. Not everyone agrees to your rating of the movie too. There are people who voted 1's for being terrible. You both are already triggered, so it makes no different if you keep trying to poke at me.

May 2 2021 01:42pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ May 2 2021 10:28am)
Calling me retarded and autistic because you don't like how I gave it a rating of 3 based on my opinions. You both are jealous because I got the bigger balls to give this movie such a low score. You want me to give it a higher score to make you feel better about yourself for giving it a higher score. Ganging up on me isn't going to change anything. The only reason you're trying to provoke me is the high amount of FG I have. I am not an easy target as you think. Not everyone agrees to your rating of the movie too. There are people who voted 1's for being terrible. You both are already triggered, so it makes no different if you keep trying to poke at me.

What are you talking about genius? This movie was trash. I never said it wasn't. What's trash is your reasoning for it being trash because you clearly didn't understand the plot or anything that was going on. This movie was complete ass. You're illiterate and can't hold a conversation to save your life. Aka autistic.
May 2 2021 03:50pm
Quote (13elair @ May 2 2021 12:42pm)
What are you talking about genius? This movie was trash. I never said it wasn't. What's trash is your reasoning for it being trash because you clearly didn't understand the plot or anything that was going on. This movie was complete ass. You're illiterate and can't hold a conversation to save your life. Aka autistic.

All I see is someone who got upset and is still upset. Maybe you're the one with diagnosis of autism. I mean you're jumping around with your insults because you have a lack of self control.
Gold: 0.50
May 2 2021 08:20pm
I turned this shit off after 10 minutes. No thanks.
May 2 2021 10:49pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ May 2 2021 02:50pm)
All I see is someone who got upset and is still upset. Maybe you're the one with diagnosis of autism. I mean you're jumping around with your insults because you have a lack of self control.

Way to deviate off the topic of the movie. I rest my case.
May 3 2021 04:12am
Quote (Randscend @ May 3 2021 03:20am)
I turned this shit off after 10 minutes. No thanks.

to scary for you
May 3 2021 08:30am
Quote (Cbramgar @ May 3 2021 03:12am)
to scary for you

More like he wasn't expecting Cole...
Go Back To Movies & TV Shows Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll