d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > Entertainment Room > Movies & TV Shows >
Poll > Mortal Kombat (2021) *spoilers Warning*
Prev14567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
May 3 2021 01:13pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ May 3 2021 03:30pm)
More like he wasn't expecting Cole...

I liked him.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 3 2021 04:45pm
Either this kid is trolling, or he legitimately has a learning disability. Seeing as he plays Pokémon Go seriously and he believes people on the movie forum care about FG, I’m guessing it’s the latter. Guess I’ll try to be nicer, it’s not any fun beating up on someone with a medical reason for being unable to formulate a coherent and relevant response.
Gold: 425,263.99
May 3 2021 05:09pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 3 2021 03:45pm)
Either this kid is trolling, or he legitimately has a learning disability. Seeing as he plays Pokémon Go seriously and he believes people on the movie forum care about FG, I’m guessing it’s the latter. Guess I’ll try to be nicer, it’s not any fun beating up on someone with a medical reason for being unable to formulate a coherent and relevant response.

Here we go again. You can't handle other people's perspective on how they review something. I could write an essay movie review if that's something you like. In the world of d2jsp, if TL;DR, it's a waste of time. You got triggered when I said "You must have enjoyed Cole." You posted something then later changed it because maybe you were embarrassed the first time and didn't want me to see what you wrote.

As I said before, I respect everyone's movie reviews. I don't go around calling people stupid, dumb, retarded, or autistic because their movie review was incorrect. Everyone who watches a movie has a different background and expectations for a movie they watch. You're in self denial for being wrong and not handling the blowback maturely. It seems like when I reply back to you, your buttons are getting pushed then you react with more insults that has no effect on me.

My review of a 3 still stands because of Cole. If the movie didn't have Cole, it would have been an 8 without the music and a 9 or even a 10 if it had the music for the fight scenes.
Gold: 250.00
Warn: 10%
May 3 2021 05:38pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ May 3 2021 04:09pm)
Here we go again. You can't handle other people's perspective on how they review something. I could write an essay movie review if that's something you like. In the world of d2jsp, if TL;DR, it's a waste of time. You got triggered when I said "You must have enjoyed Cole." You posted something then later changed it because maybe you were embarrassed the first time and didn't want me to see what you wrote.

As I said before, I respect everyone's movie reviews. I don't go around calling people stupid, dumb, retarded, or autistic because their movie review was incorrect. Everyone who watches a movie has a different background and expectations for a movie they watch. You're in self denial for being wrong and not handling the blowback maturely. It seems like when I reply back to you, your buttons are getting pushed then you react with more insults that has no effect on me.

My review of a 3 still stands because of Cole. If the movie didn't have Cole, it would have been an 8 without the music and a 9 or even a 10 if it had the music for the fight scenes.

All you continue to do, is prove that you’re incapable of having a two-way conversation. Multiple people, myself included, have explained numerous times why what you’re saying is nonsense. Having Lui Kang be the lead wouldn’t make the acting any less horrible, it wouldn’t make the plot any more sensible, and it wouldn’t have made the directing any less pointless.

The major faults of the movie are there regardless of who the lead is. Changing the leads name doesn’t change his acting ability, nor does it change how horrible the director was at eliciting emotion from his cast. All of that coupled with the fact that the plot confused you, that you’re clearly losing your shit over people on the internet not agreeing with you, and it paints a clear picture of someone who suffers from a mental handicap. I don’t know if it’s downs, autism, or some other type of learning disability, but it’s easy to tel when someone is handicapped through their speech and you are clearly a few crayons short of a full box.

No one is jealous of you or scared of your opinion, people who hated the movie, thought it was meh, or who liked it, have all been able to agree that you’re a fucking idiot. Doesn’t that tell you anything?
Gold: 0.00
May 3 2021 08:52pm
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 3 2021 04:38pm)
All you continue to do, is prove that you’re incapable of having a two-way conversation. Multiple people, myself included, have explained numerous times why what you’re saying is nonsense. Having Lui Kang be the lead wouldn’t make the acting any less horrible, it wouldn’t make the plot any more sensible, and it wouldn’t have made the directing any less pointless.

The major faults of the movie are there regardless of who the lead is. Changing the leads name doesn’t change his acting ability, nor does it change how horrible the director was at eliciting emotion from his cast. All of that coupled with the fact that the plot confused you, that you’re clearly losing your shit over people on the internet not agreeing with you, and it paints a clear picture of someone who suffers from a mental handicap. I don’t know if it’s downs, autism, or some other type of learning disability, but it’s easy to tel when someone is handicapped through their speech and you are clearly a few crayons short of a full box.

No one is jealous of you or scared of your opinion, people who hated the movie, thought it was meh, or who liked it, have all been able to agree that you’re a fucking idiot. Doesn’t that tell you anything?

LOL I literally spat my rice out reading this.
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
May 3 2021 09:35pm
5/10
May 4 2021 07:28am
Quote (jadeoshbogosh @ May 3 2021 04:38pm)

I got you all worked up to the point you forgot to spell "tell" correctly. Like I said before, you don't like how I rated the movie, a 3.
Gold: 2,216.52
May 4 2021 01:35pm
Quote (ImVeryFood @ May 4 2021 10:28am)
I got you all worked up to the point you forgot to spell "tell" correctly. Like I said before, you don't like how I rated the movie, a 3.

somebody call the grammar police!
May 4 2021 04:12pm
Quote (Madstrike @ May 4 2021 12:35pm)
somebody call the grammar police!

Flawless victory.
Gold: 91.69
Warn: 20%
May 5 2021 04:39pm
Watched yesterday
So bad lol

Ill give it a 4