d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > d2jsp > General Help > Site Suggestions >
Poll > New Option "sold" On Trade Topics
Prev15678910Next
Closed New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 10,671.30
Apr 16 2021 06:21am
Looks interesting yes from me
Gold: Locked
Trader: Scammer
Apr 17 2021 08:29am
Thanks guys much appreciated :)

This post was edited by Negan on Apr 17 2021 08:30am
Gold: 10,687.34
Warn: 90%
Apr 17 2021 03:21pm
Quote (Negan @ 17 Apr 2021 07:29)
Thanks guys much appreciated :)

Man I am having a lot of trouble finding this benefiting the site in the short and long haul.

Since it is the weekend I am going to describe my current feeling about it this like this.

This is like fake grass in the front yard. Yeah it is simple, easy to take care of, and more, but it is not pure and natural. Someone is going to have to replace it at some point and if not it is going to get old and fall apart. I have a hard time thinking that people are going to remember or enjoy that front yard like it could have been. Since the idea is a one and done principal the options you get to make more out of it now require you purchase a new lawn or possibly get assistance by those who enforce lawn privileges.

That is today's beginning story of a A lazy man's fake grass :lol:

Meanwhile I got weeds growing 4 feet tall and my tractor makes it looking good for long time and over time is has become with less effort. I should mention how cool it is to yield such power and ability with such a great time. I think my neighbors certainly enjoy it too, especially the long lasting effect of it. :thumbsup:

Let me know what you think.

/Edit

Negan denied or removed you as a friend.

lel.

P.s. I could pay someone to run a tractor for me if I really wanted to save time. :bonk:

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Apr 17 2021 04:16pm
Gold: 6,130.70
Apr 17 2021 05:15pm
Voted yes. :thumbsup:
Apr 17 2021 05:56pm
In reference to post #63 and it being the weekend, Purchase is to Equal Time.

I feel Fixing the Lazy Man's Lawn requires fertilizer, water, and the hope that revitalization of something already done is going to be a great success. If you want a sure way to have a nice lawn, make a new one or plan and take action beforehand. Plus taking time planting Trees, having Water, and more is a a cool way to increase general property value, growth, success, and more. That is something good to have in general quality, quantity and safely secured when the wind comes up.

My final vote here is no.

Power and Time is better left the way it is. That is best for trades short term and long terms, and the users who are actively part of a Community in any given part of the forum. Nonetheless this was a cool site suggestion to consider . :bonk:

Anyway. Quality and Community > Lazy Man's Lawn.

:thumbsup: :santa: & +1 for the ∆ /99%

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Apr 17 2021 06:31pm
Gold: 0.01
Apr 17 2021 09:48pm
Quote (Sempervirens @ Apr 17 2021 05:21pm)
Man I am having a lot of trouble finding this benefiting the site in the short and long haul.

Since it is the weekend I am going to describe my current feeling about it this like this.

This is like fake grass in the front yard. Yeah it is simple, easy to take care of, and more, but it is not pure and natural. Someone is going to have to replace it at some point and if not it is going to get old and fall apart. I have a hard time thinking that people are going to remember or enjoy that front yard like it could have been. Since the idea is a one and done principal the options you get to make more out of it now require you purchase a new lawn or possibly get assistance by those who enforce lawn privileges.

That is today's beginning story of a A lazy man's fake grass :lol:

Meanwhile I got weeds growing 4 feet tall and my tractor makes it looking good for long time and over time is has become with less effort. I should mention how cool it is to yield such power and ability with such a great time. I think my neighbors certainly enjoy it too, especially the long lasting effect of it. :thumbsup:

Let me know what you think.

/Edit

Negan denied or removed you as a friend.

lel.

P.s. I could pay someone to run a tractor for me if I really wanted to save time. :bonk:

Good job semper. This is the dumbest thing I've read today.

If you don't have a logical reasoning why you're disagreeing with something. Then why do you bother posting?

Take a look at your suggestions m8 if you wanna talk about non beneficial.
Apr 17 2021 10:45pm
Quote (Ruthless187g @ 17 Apr 2021 20:48)
Good job semper. This is the dumbest thing I've read today.

If you don't have a logical reasoning why you're disagreeing with something. Then why do you bother posting?

Take a look at your suggestions m8 if you wanna talk about non beneficial.

Sorry. Not all language is Universal.

Front Page of d2jsp.org states this.

d2jsp.org is currently a huge international social network community and trading nexus, which focuses around an economy based on d2jsp Forum Gold. Players can buy and trade Forum Gold for numerous goods and services across a diverse platform of online games and users.

I feel like this suggestion is not what this site is or how this site and the community became what it is. To me trading is very straight forward and that goes all the way up the forum. The site rules are very clear and staff speaks to that well. I feel like this method of "Completing a topic" would be used by lazy people or encourage people to be lazy. I think it would take away from the staffs ability to do what they are asked to do or enjoy doing here. Etc. Etc Etc.

If we are going to make topics "done, closed, completed, etc" because lazy and save time then we mine as well just send all of those to the void along with every other trade that is completed. Then I should be able to report someone for not closing their trade and wasting my time. lel... Spam.

P.S. How does everyone follow prices or trades that have gone wrong? How do you determine what an item or service sells for? If the whole site is encouraged to constantly edit everything in a trade thread to simplicity of being lazy, how can that be good for trades, for gaming, or the community? How would people consider an offer of 100,000 Forum Gold on something if one or the community did not see trades and more are successful for the price they are asking?

This post was edited by Sempervirens on Apr 17 2021 11:02pm
Gold: 333.33
Apr 17 2021 10:52pm
Quote (Sempervirens @ Apr 18 2021 12:45am)
Sorry. Not all language is Universal.

Front Page of d2jsp.org states this.

I feel like this suggestion is not what this site is or how this site and the community became what it is. To me trading is very straight forward and that goes all the way up the forum. The site rules are very clear and staff speaks to that well. I feel like this method of "Completing a topic" would be used by lazy people or encourage people to be lazy. I think it would take away from the staffs ability to do what they are asked to do or enjoy doing here. Etc. Etc Etc.

If we are going to make topics "done, closed, completed, etc" because lazy and save time then we mine as well just send all of those to the void along with every other trade that is completed. Then I should be able to report someone for not closing their trade and wasting my time. lel... Spam.

Jealousy is smelly

Take notes for your next site suggestion

This post was edited by ALBINO_RHINO on Apr 17 2021 10:55pm
Gold: 23,685.90
Apr 17 2021 11:03pm
Voted Yes.

Holy jesus fuck just stfu
Gold: 308,410.80
Warn: 10%
Apr 17 2021 11:08pm
Voted yes , sounds like a nice idea
Go Back To Site Suggestions Topic List