d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Tucker Carlson Is Lying About Sidney Powell
Prev15678911Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Nov 23 2020 09:01am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 23 2020 09:54am)
The process for acquiring the affidavits are very different from how these were acquired, which were basically just setting up an online portal and letting people submit anything "under the penalty of perjury".

The claims are also far weaker in these affidavits rather than a personal sighting of fraud. "I saw XXX" vs "I heard somebody say their manager said they saw XXX"

This is backpedaling from your prior claim that there is no evidence.

The evidence does exist and it is a distinct possibility that a court will use one as proof.
Gold: 260.11
Nov 23 2020 09:05am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 23 2020 09:01am)
This is backpedaling from your prior claim that there is no evidence.

The evidence does exist and it is a distinct possibility that a court will use one as proof.

The evidence is super weak so I've been conflating it with "no evidence". As the judge pointed out in AZ last week, the method to collect them was unreliable so they may not even be usable beyond conjecture.
Nov 23 2020 09:06am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 23 2020 10:05am)
The evidence is super weak so I've been conflating it with "no evidence". As the judge pointed out in AZ last week, the method to collect them was unreliable so they may not even be usable beyond conjecture.

These first lawsuits are the weakest for sure. Normally it takes months to put together a case so we probably wont see the best evidence until early Dec.
Nov 23 2020 09:09am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 23 2020 09:06am)
These first lawsuits are the weakest for sure. Normally it takes months to put together a case so we probably wont see the best evidence until early Dec.

early Dec it's over. Election will be certified and electors will have already been chosen.

The real issue is they have no evidence. None, nada, zip. The best they can do is anonymously collect affidavits that contain double and triple hearsay. They are alleging in public that there is some huge fraud ring, but when they have to present their evidence in court they can't even claim under oath that they are alleging fraud of any kind.

It's really obvious what's happening. They're grifting to pay off the campaign debt, to delegitimize Biden so they can obstruct without consequences from the public, and to keep the base riled up for the GA runoff election.
Nov 23 2020 09:10am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 23 2020 10:09am)
early Dec it's over. Election will be certified and electors will have already been chosen.

The real issue is they have no evidence. None, nada, zip. The best they can do is anonymously collect affidavits that contain double and triple hearsay. They are alleging in public that there is some huge fraud ring, but when they have to present their evidence in court they can't even claim under oath that they are alleging fraud of any kind.

It's really obvious what's happening. They're grifting to pay off the campaign debt, to delegitimize Biden so they can obstruct without consequences from the public, and to keep the base riled up for the GA runoff election.

The DNC used fraud to cheat Bernie out of the nomination

Do you really think it didnt happen here?
Gold: 5,895.00
Nov 23 2020 09:12am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 22 2020 04:29pm)
"Did you get angry with the show because they asked you to provide evidence of what you're alleging, [Sidney Powell]?" Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business

"No, I didnt get angry with the request to provide evidence. In fact, I sent an affidavit to Tucker [Carlson] that I had not even attached to a plea yet to help him understand the situation. And I offered him another witness to explain the mathematics and statistical evidence better than I can. I'm not even a numbers person. But he was very insulting and rude, and I told him not to contact me again on those terms." Sidney Powell

Fox news is going to hemorrhage 50% of their viewers over the next month.

Of course they are. Trump lost. Have you seen what OAN has resorted to? OAN said Trump won California. Let that sink in for a moment.

Might as well be on an acid trip if you watch that show. *Mind blown.
Nov 23 2020 09:12am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 23 2020 09:10am)
The DNC used fraud to cheat Bernie out of the nomination

Do you really think it didnt happen here?

That's an insanely stupid leap of logic.

They coordinated with media outlets and played party politics in several ways to disenfranchise Bernie. They did not commit voter fraud.
Nov 23 2020 09:16am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 23 2020 10:12am)
That's an insanely stupid leap of logic.

They coordinated with media outlets and played party politics in several ways to disenfranchise Bernie. They did not commit voter fraud.

And to set the record straight, voter fraud always happens.

There are 10-20 usps workers going to jail for 10+ years because they threw out ballots. These lawsuits are trying to count to exact number.
Nov 23 2020 09:19am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 23 2020 09:16am)
And to set the record straight, voter fraud always happens.

There are 10-20 usps workers going to jail for 10+ years because they threw out ballots. These lawsuits are trying to count to exact number.

Yeah, in a country of 300 million there's always voter fraud. It would be weird if it didn't happen, and it's prosecuted when it's discovered.

The Trump team is not "trying to count the exact number". They are alleging a nation wide voter fraud ring that swung multiple state results. They have no evidence of voter fraud that turned any race this election cycle, no evidence of any voter fraud ring, and in most cases it's just administrative error and not fraud.

You are not "setting the record straight". You are lying.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Nov 23 2020 09:19am
Gold: 2,489.69
Nov 23 2020 09:40am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 23 2020 08:49am)
90% of evidence used in court takes this form eyewitness/affidavit.

I tend to agree with you though.

If anything, the statistical anomalies will be the strongest argument (if there are any)

I prefer 2 party systems because it prevents people like Bernie Sanders from becoming president

statistical anomalies and affidavits might get them into court, but no one sees a jail cell unless they cna prove there is code manipulated to change votes.

its one of those situations where if we trim the fat 99% of these pressers and allegations are fat. the 1% is vote changing software and/or large amounts of trump ballots invalidated through code or manual sorting.

everything else is just shit for trump fanboys to eat up.

and no, not an affidavit that this software exists, put it on a fucking flashdrive and bring it to court. or get the actual coder who made it to testify. everything else is just PR for trump media company and saving face because "hes a fighter" so he cant roll over.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev15678911Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll