d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Tucker Carlson Is Lying About Sidney Powell
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 2,617.52
Nov 22 2020 03:29pm
"Did you get angry with the show because they asked you to provide evidence of what you're alleging, [Sidney Powell]?" Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business

"No, I didnt get angry with the request to provide evidence. In fact, I sent an affidavit to Tucker [Carlson] that I had not even attached to a plea yet to help him understand the situation. And I offered him another witness to explain the mathematics and statistical evidence better than I can. I'm not even a numbers person. But he was very insulting and rude, and I told him not to contact me again on those terms." Sidney Powell

Fox news is going to hemorrhage 50% of their viewers over the next month.
Gold: 32,161.71
Nov 22 2020 03:31pm
I hope you have posters of Sydney and Giuliani up in your room

American Benchmarks for class and competency
Gold: 5,016.77
Nov 22 2020 03:39pm
I'd love for all the right-wing nutters to go at war with each other. Every one of you deserve it.

This post was edited by IceMage on Nov 22 2020 03:39pm
Gold: 23.00
Nov 22 2020 03:42pm
Quote (IceMage @ Nov 22 2020 04:39pm)
I'd love for all the right-wing nutters to go at war with each other. Every one of you deserve it.

The only thing that united the leftist weirdos was a hatred for Trump. Once he no longer is in the equation you kiddos will be split and at eachothers throats once again making the 2024 election ez for us.
Gold: 32,161.71
Nov 22 2020 03:54pm
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Nov 22 2020 03:42pm)
The only thing that united the leftist weirdos was a hatred for Trump. Once he no longer is in the equation you kiddos will be split and at eachothers throats once again making the 2024 election ez for us.

Deplorables are more than you think. GOP is fairly split as well although I agree Dems are more split
Gold: 12,730.67
Nov 22 2020 03:55pm
Quote (EndlessSky @ Nov 22 2020 01:29pm)
"Did you get angry with the show because they asked you to provide evidence of what you're alleging, [Sidney Powell]?" Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business

"No, I didnt get angry with the request to provide evidence. In fact, I sent an affidavit to Tucker [Carlson] that I had not even attached to a plea yet to help him understand the situation. And I offered him another witness to explain the mathematics and statistical evidence better than I can. I'm not even a numbers person. But he was very insulting and rude, and I told him not to contact me again on those terms." Sidney Powell

Fox news is going to hemorrhage 50% of their viewers over the next month.

Good. People need to learn to fucking read again. Too many whites have become hopelessly dependent on guys like Tucker spoon-feeding information.
Quote (fuzzy159 @ Nov 22 2020 01:42pm)

You aren't united without Trump either. What's going to happen when the Trump worshipers don't come out to vote?
Gold: 260.11
Nov 22 2020 04:08pm
This is really interesting.

On the left there's a civil war in the Democratic party, where you have Bernie, AOC, Omar, etc. fighting for left-wing economics that the entire rest of the world has shown are amazing successes, and the corporatists like Pelosi and Biden will only barely pay lip service to (Biden is already walking back his student loan promises. Shocker). Meanwhile they are both pretty cordial and follow norms.

On the right there's a civil war in the Republican party, where you have Trump and his sycophants against Mitch McConnel and the establishment. The right though agrees on pretty much all policy, it's just that the establishment plays coy about their dogwhistles and Trump just says the unsaid things out loud for all to hear.

One side has a fight on policy and disagrees on decorum, the other side agrees on policy and is fighting over decorum.

This post was edited by Thor123422 on Nov 22 2020 04:08pm
Gold: 2,617.52
Nov 22 2020 04:27pm
Quote (Bazi @ Nov 22 2020 04:31pm)
Sydney and Giuliani

American Benchmarks for class and competency

This is true.

Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 22 2020 05:08pm)

On the left there's a civil war in the Democratic party, where you have Bernie, AOC, Omar, etc. fighting for left-wing economics that the entire rest of the world has shown are amazing successes, and the corporatists like Pelosi and Biden will only barely pay lip service to (Biden is already walking back his student loan promises. Shocker). Meanwhile they are both pretty cordial and follow norms.

On the right there's a civil war in the Republican party, where you have Trump and his sycophants against Mitch McConnel and the establishment. The right though agrees on pretty much all policy, it's just that the establishment plays coy about their dogwhistles and Trump just says the unsaid things out loud for all to hear.

One side has a fight on policy and disagrees on decorum, the other side agrees on policy and is fighting over decorum.

What are the same-party approval ratings for Biden and Trump correspondingly?

I dont think you know anything about current events.

This post was edited by EndlessSky on Nov 22 2020 04:30pm
Gold: 12.06
Nov 22 2020 04:29pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 22 2020 03:08pm)

You didn’t actually believe Biden was going to keep any of his promises?
Gold: 12,730.67
Nov 22 2020 04:29pm
Quote (Thor123422 @ Nov 22 2020 02:08pm)

I don't think I would characterize it like that. I agree that there's a moderate/radical divide in the Democratic party but I don't think it's that simple. The Congressional Black Caucus, for example, are extremely establishment but I certainly wouldn't describe them as corporatist. There are some extremely liberal Democrats who are also establishment so I think it's more of a spectrum in terms of ideology. It seems to me that there's a small, insurgent portion of the Democratic party but I don't think the divide is as deep as people make it out to be.

The GOP is a very odd coalition at the moment and seem to only work well as an opposition party. They don't really have any ideas for the problems we face. I'd really only trust the GOP establishment on foreign policy.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
12311Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll