d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Torchlight Series > Torchlight Ii - Hardcore Elite Lvl. 100 Demigod Wt
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 15 2020 04:22am
10 Champion at the entrance again... it's a good thing that i'm a bit over-leveled and over-skilled for this area, so he dies before he can do any harm

Firing all of these braziers in this side quest cave, opens a secret room at the end

Slow boss, easy boss. In the secret room there's a robot part that activates the Robot Parts quest. There are 5 pieces of a robot spread throughout the 3 acts, collecting them leads to a quest with a very nice reward - 4-5 levels worth of experience (and that is past level 45) and choice between 4 uniques items for my class.

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on Nov 15 2020 04:26am
Nov 15 2020 04:31am
I'm am still getting hurt way too easily... and i can't go back now to farm for more eyes, because i completed the Grell quest and lost the quest marker that pointed me to his dungeon. Plan B - Get more health. Also once i reach 50 Dexterity, the attribute spread ratio will now be Vitality 3 - 2 Focus. I'm gonna have to raise the focus with the enchanter, because it is essential to the damage at higher levels, where monsters will have massive health bars. But for now, health and block chance is way more important.

Used it in the shield... turned out that the shield counts as an armor, not an weapon, so i was wrong the first time

This wasn't too hard

Nov 15 2020 04:33am
Time to enter the final dungeon of act 1

Thunder Locus in action

The act boss is actually easier than General Grell (with a teleport that is)

Nov 15 2020 04:35am

Nice drop!

Nov 15 2020 04:38am
This too

Arriving in Lut Golein... i mean Zerypesh. It's not a true ARPG if the second act is not set in a desert

Transmuting my elemental gems, into chaos gems and then into possible void gems. The Transmuter is the Horadric Cube of this game

Nov 15 2020 04:46am
I don't have the sockets and these are the lowest level void emebers, so no... i will transmute them as well (didn't get anything good)

New belt. I need that health!

Added a void ember chip for better mana regeneration. With the new gear changes, i'm close to 2000 health, but it's still not enough I will soon remove all MF dice from my gear and replace them with health gems, if i'm lucky enough to transmute a bunch of these... right now i don't have the resources to do so. There's a boss coming up in the next major desert area... it's a Manticore that can drop an eye socketable with 2% damage reduction, but why would i put myself through this pain again for a lesser reduction socketable? No, somehow i have to survive to NG+ where i will get 10 more Eyes of Grell. Gotta play slow and careful now

This post was edited by KillingIsMyBusiness on Nov 15 2020 04:47am
Nov 15 2020 06:07am
The progress is slooow, but seems safer than the end of act 1...

Ossean Wastes is a much bigger area than the ones in act 1, it takes time to fully explore even on low difficulty, it will take forever on Elite

Nice unique gem from a quest... I have a few health items that i stashed from my venture in the Wastes. The plan is to explore the whole are and complete all side quest, except for the main boss. The i will go back to Crow's Pass and roll a socketer to add sockets to the new gear, then i can return to complete the main quest... i'm not concerned about re-rolling the maps, because the waypoint portal i right next to the dungeon of the main boss.

To find the second robot part, i have to hit 4 of these metal things (no idea what they're called in english) in the Tower of the Moon to open the secret room that contains the part

Nov 15 2020 10:33am
This fight was scary, at some point another Manticore joins the battle, and they summon flying creatures that descend on you and hit really hard

Time to re-roll Crows' Pass for a socket and attribute enchanters. I found the attribute guy first and spend almost half (later even more) of my gold to on him Kept around 60k, for the socketer

Damn i get this guy for the fourth time and every time i e get tempted and spend a little bit more on upgrades... After the socket upgrades i'll be broke again

Nov 15 2020 10:35am
Okay, finally!

Final results. I spend the last couple of thousands on potions, so i don't get tempted and spend them elsewhere. This gear should carry me for a while, but i expect things to get rough in act 3. Let's test it!

Nov 15 2020 10:46am
I started this dungeon very cautiously, not long after i felt tankier and started rushing like dumbass... it was safe overall, but this reckless approach can kill me in the future, i have to restrain myself and take it slow from now on.

Go Back To Torchlight Series Topic List
Prev1234568Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll