d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Other Games > Other Games > Torchlight Series > Torchlight Ii - Hardcore Elite Lvl. 100 Demigod Wt
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Nov 14 2020 07:23am

On the first Grell re-run, his headpiece rolls with some very useful mods for my character - using. I'm not farming him, for gear though... i'm looking for his "Eye". The Eye of Grell is a unique socketable that gives 3% reduction to all damage. I want to 20 of these, to achieve 60% damage reduction (the cap is 75%). But so far in 2 run, no eyes. I'm not even sure if he can drop it more than once per playthrough, and i'm also not sure if the drop is capped to a specific level. So i might be chasing the wind here...

Nov 14 2020 07:24am
Here's the quest kill, before the level up, with no teleport and elemental brands... it was a scary fight.

Nov 14 2020 12:24pm
Minor wand upgrade

These have a chance to drop from glowing chests in secret rooms and can have up to 6% MF on them. I get 1% on both with my dumb luck...

I kept these gloves to make sure that the Engineer requirement won't drop when i cover the level requirement. They are godly and i wish i could wear them... Later when i reached the level req. i still couldn't wear them. I socketed the gem by accident

Nov 14 2020 12:27pm
Finally, a unique i can benefit from... better block chance and a small damage boost

Yes! There is hope! Now give me 10-15 of these please

Too bad i don't have free sockets... can't put it on the shield slot, because it counts as a weapon

Nov 14 2020 12:31pm
A random Spell Tome drop. They grant non-class skills and passive abilities. A character can equip and remove tomes at any time, but once removed the tome is lost. The tomes drop in in different power levels (or ranks) depending on the character level. The strongest rank is 6. up to 4 tomes can be equipped on a character, you can't equip 2 tomes of the same type

I don't have much for that one, so i gave it to the doggy

Now that's a more useful one... At rank 1 is not that special, but still better than nothing

Nov 14 2020 12:34pm
Good!

More! MORE!

That's a nice find

Nov 14 2020 12:40pm
That helps too...

Necromancer doggy

So far so good, i have a total of 5 Eye of Grell socketables... but it took hours to get them and i want to have at the very least 10. So tomorrow the grind continues. I gained a few levels, invested more points in the elemental brands, so now the farming is not that tedious and much more safer, but it will still take shit ton of time to complete the task before i can continue to the next major area of act 1.
Nov 15 2020 04:09am
First unique Skull socketable. These things come in a large variety of levels. Some of them have insane bonuses, but they are locked of dropping only in areas that correspond to their level. One of the best skulls for elite characters is the Skull of Limoany (5% damage reduction) that can only drop from areas between level 50 and 62 (i think). So in the mapworks i will some times farming dungeons in that range, even if i'm a bit overleveled for them. Skulls can only drop from glowing chests.

It would be nice to complete this set

Hey look who's here... the Socketer!

Nov 15 2020 04:13am
I added 2 sockets to all my items. I added all eyes in my gear (9 so far) for a total of 27% damage reduction. I'm going to farm until the next fame level

New wand. It's the casting speed i care about, the damage, my spell don't draw damage from the weapon.

I'll be using this on my wand for extra critical chance

Nov 15 2020 04:19am
There's the tenth eye. I can find more if i want to, i can even go for 20, for a total of 60% damage reduction, but my patience is not limitless, i want to do some progress.

Crows' Pass - this is a short area that has a chance to spawn an enchanter. I rolled the map that always has a guaranteed enchanter in it. What gives it away are these two fires at the entrance... if the layout is different, there's no guarantee to find an enchanter in the map. Later when i need the socketer or the attribute enchanter, i'll be re-rolling this map like crazy until they spawn.

And there he is.

Go Back To Torchlight Series Topic List
Prev123458Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll