d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sjw Gender Politics > The Left Is At It Again
Prev1282930313239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 1.93
Jun 20 2020 02:39pm
Dro is woke now? Lol
Gold: 22,189.49
Jun 20 2020 02:39pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 20 2020 02:34pm)
I agree with it, a bunch of predominately white males have decided they now want to be woman and demand all woman accept that.
They literally feel entitled to a gender they were not born as and we have to immediately pander to them or be attacked, they can shove off.

female privileges without female responsibilities or challenges
How many MtF transgender people will ever have the lived experience of being alone with a male coworker or fellow student or friend who makes an unwanted sexually aggressive pass at them? Or the pressure of balancing professional life and the biological timer before your womb dries up? Or being unable to speak or be pictured online without a calvacade of 'tits or gtfo' and white knights? But hey at least after Jonathan Yaniv became Jessica Yanic he found himself a way to be alone with underage girls to ask them about their periods without society trying to stop him
Jun 20 2020 02:41pm
Quote (Goomshill @ Jun 21 2020 06:39am)
How many MtF transgender people will ever have the lived experience of being alone with a male coworker or fellow student or friend who makes an unwanted sexually aggressive pass at them? Or the pressure of balancing professional life and the biological timer before your womb dries up? Or being unable to speak or be pictured online without a calvacade of 'tits or gtfo' and white knights? But hey at least after Jonathan Yaniv became Jessica Yanic he found himself a way to be alone with underage girls to ask them about their periods without society trying to stop him

I am with J k Rowling all the way.
Gold: 22,189.49
Jun 20 2020 02:53pm
Quote (Plaguefear @ Jun 20 2020 03:41pm)
I am with J k Rowling all the way.

all the way, even the 'wizards shitting in public and vanishing the poop'?
I'm with her about as far as I'm with Ann Coulter
Gold: 3.33
Jun 20 2020 03:06pm
Quote (Djunior @ Jun 20 2020 09:35pm)
Doesn't surprise me that woke people like woke stories. Love from Neil Cuckmann.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6d2_uO10bo

BTW, any self respecting major title lasts longer than this short amount of time. This game is done and dusted after one play through. I've seen bits of streams and player's reactions.

What does this game have in terms of longevity? It's an empty shell

I'm not even on the left wing on this subforum anymore, to insinuate I'm woke is simply following the reductionist argument of 'anyone who disagrees with me is woke'.

You clearly havent played TLOU as the first game was also short. Quality not quantity, Dickjunior.
Gold: 98,921.50
Jun 20 2020 03:47pm
Quote (dro94 @ Jun 20 2020 11:06pm)
I'm not even on the left wing on this subforum anymore, to insinuate I'm woke is simply following the reductionist argument of 'anyone who disagrees with me is woke'.

You clearly havent played TLOU as the first game was also short. Quality not quantity, Dickjunior.

TLOU had a good story, I had no complaints. Actually, I can't recall anyone having complaints. TLOU2 trashed it's own story and characters and offers NOTHING to replace it with. Like I said already, an empty shell. You didn't tell us what it offered instead btw, just an empty message just as empty as this game.

You loved the game, you're not woke. You loved this story. Well good for you then, as far as I can tell you're in the minority though. DickDro (lol at your pathetic name calling efforts but kids gonna kid I guess)

Jun 20 2020 04:00pm
Quote (Djunior @ Jun 21 2020 07:47am)
TLOU had a good story, I had no complaints. Actually, I can't recall anyone having complaints. TLOU2 trashed it's own story and characters and offers NOTHING to replace it with. Like I said already, an empty shell. You didn't tell us what it offered instead btw, just an empty message just as empty as this game.

You loved the game, you're not woke. You loved this story. Well good for you then, as far as I can tell you're in the minority though. DickDro (lol at your pathetic name calling efforts but kids gonna kid I guess)

As I said most people whining never actually played it so that minority can cry in their milk.
Gold: 0.00
Jun 20 2020 04:05pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Jun 2020 21:39)

Many of them - even me and I look like a thumb going through it's edgy teen emo phase. None of them - yet. All of them and they get far worse than that.
Gold: 3.33
Jun 20 2020 04:38pm
Quote (MxVivianWulf @ Jun 20 2020 11:05pm)
Many of them - even me and I look like a thumb going through it's edgy teen emo phase. None of them - yet. All of them and they get far worse than that.

Have you not considered that their advances were due to the inheritance associated with marrying a member of the aristocracy?
Gold: 57.00
Jun 20 2020 04:39pm
Quote (dro94 @ 20 Jun 2020 18:38)
Have you not considered that their advances were due to the inheritance associated with marrying a member of the aristocracy?

well said my friend!
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1282930313239Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll