d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Sjw Gender Politics > The Left Is At It Again
Prev1262728293039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 285.00
Jun 12 2020 01:59pm
Quote (SBD @ Jun 12 2020 03:08pm)
Would anything actually be wrong with that game story line though? Its fiction and having a mutation that only impacts XX isn't some crazy hateful idea. Having only females turn into zombies / mutants and therefore the remaining sex having to fend for themselves against hordes of people does not somehow promote hate. I would think anyone with two brain cells to rub together could distinguish between a fictional video game from a company that has no background in misogynistic activities and does not promote violence against women and actual hate.

I didn't read the interview though , am i missing something in between?

I posted it because it is relevant to this thread, which was created due to the exact same circumstances surrounding the plot of the sequel.

Maybe they should make a game where Jews turn into monsters next. The boss fight can be george soros and the anti-defamation league.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 12 2020 01:59pm
Gold: 1.00
Warn: 10%
Jun 12 2020 02:18pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 12 2020 01:59pm)
I posted it because it is relevant to this thread, which was created due to the exact same circumstances surrounding the plot of the sequel.

Maybe they should make a game where Jews turn into monsters next. The boss fight can be george soros and the anti-defamation league.

Is this an attempt at saying we shouldn't create fictional things that have any ties to reality when a group or someone could be offended or just a joke? I will assume the latter as those with XX chromosomes are just some general group that represents 50% of the world vs your example of selecting one specific individual.

If i made a game that had to choke out Floyd as the final boss fight, again anyone with two brain cells would realize , this is in bad taste and whoever created this could be either be racist or heavily into shock value.

Sorry if you're joking. I can't tell anymore and haven't posted on here in a long time.

Gold: 17,384.69
Jun 12 2020 02:29pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ 12 Jun 2020 19:55)

"like a"
Gold: 69.69
Warn: 30%
Jun 13 2020 12:26am
Wonder what is the main cause of all these new gender/sjw etc in our media. It makes me cringes when writers, directors, game developers etc place these people and messages right in your face. Are they going after a new audience? Politically motivated? Or is it believed that this is cool new hip way that they feel like need to fit in with? Or is there some other agenda going on. Wonder what ppl think
Gold: 285.00
Jun 13 2020 06:55am
Quote (SBD @ Jun 12 2020 04:18pm)
Is this an attempt at saying we shouldn't create fictional things that have any ties to reality when a group or someone could be offended or just a joke? I will assume the latter as those with XX chromosomes are just some general group that represents 50% of the world vs your example of selecting one specific individual.

If i made a game that had to choke out Floyd as the final boss fight, again anyone with two brain cells would realize , this is in bad taste and whoever created this could be either be racist or heavily into shock value.

Sorry if you're joking. I can't tell anymore and haven't posted on here in a long time.

I thought it was a good joke.

Quote (addone @ Jun 13 2020 02:26am)
Wonder what is the main cause of all these new gender/sjw etc in our media. It makes me cringes when writers, directors, game developers etc place these people and messages right in your face. Are they going after a new audience? Politically motivated? Or is it believed that this is cool new hip way that they feel like need to fit in with? Or is there some other agenda going on. Wonder what ppl think

Capitalism.

Non white males have jobs and money now so commodiities are being marketted to them.

Its not rocket science. Find a living bookstore and look at all the identity based sections.

The simple answer to your question is girls are playing video games and people of color can buy video games. The market isn't pretending you're the only one who exist.

I wonder if gaming companies know egocentrism is such a big problem for them.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 13 2020 06:58am
Gold: 98,921.50
Jun 18 2020 03:10pm
Quote (Skinned @ Jun 13 2020 02:55pm)
I thought it was a good joke.

Capitalism.

Non white males have jobs and money now so commodiities are being marketted to them.

Its not rocket science. Find a living bookstore and look at all the identity based sections.

The simple answer to your question is girls are playing video games and people of color can buy video games. The market isn't pretending you're the only one who exist.

I wonder if gaming companies know egocentrism is such a big problem for them.

Made me laugh out loud Neil Cuckmann is such a massive cuck lol

btw story looks terrible I'm not touching this trash. Hilarious how the shill media gave it 10/10 though

Jun 19 2020 01:42pm
Quote (dro94 @ May 3 2020 08:23pm)
I'm sure you can live with Ellie having her own preferences Dickjunior, just treat it the same as you do with other women. They weren't going to bang you anyway.

It's a piss poor story for Elly after all isn't it lol. Oh well you believe the woke devs and shill media so yeah nothing more to say here.

Quote (Skinned @ May 6 2020 04:52pm)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhII1qlcZ4E

Game looks great. Trailer doesn't seem preachy at all.

This whole thing seems a little histrionic about rabid tumblr lesbians ruining this game.

Have you bought it yet? Game is out now and gets demolished on metacritic btw user score is hovering around 3.5 or so :rofl:

Note the 9.5/10 shill-access-media score, bunch of boot lickers xD

The story is shit, hopefully Cuckmann will be following the Jay Wilson route after completely trashing this franchise.

Jun 20 2020 01:57am
Gold: 22,189.49
Jun 20 2020 12:33pm
I can't remember, is this the thread where I was last following up on the "SJW's destroying MTG" storyline?
Well whatever

https://www.hipstersofthecoast.com/2020/06/wizards-ends-their-relationship-with-terese-nielsen/
In the latest volley of SJW attacks, Wizards have finally pulled the trigger and fully banned Terese Nielsen from doing magic card art, including refusing to reprint any existing cards with her art on them.
She was the subject of SJW inquisitions over the last two years because she had liked tweets by Mike Cernovich and Infowars on twitter praising Trump. She never actually expressed her own political opinions or said anything controversial, and when the witchhunting started she put out a statement explicitly supporting gay rights / trans rights / etc and pointing out that she's been a life-long lesbian and the victim of bigotry in the regressive mormon family she grew up in that excommunicated and ostracized her for being gay;
https://twitter.com/tnielsenart/status/1113126515816882176/photo/1
despite saying she supported trans rights and unliking all political tweets, she was labeled a TERF simply for being an allegedly-conservative lesbian, and the usual tranny hate squad tried to destroy her career
Wizards at first responded by severing contracts with her and no longer commissioning new art, but then yesterday decided that wasn't enough and issued this damnatio memoriae

So let this be a lesson, in SJW circles if you even have a wisp of a hint of supporting Trump, even if you don't necessarily hold or express political opinions at any point, that's enough to raze your home to the ground and purge it with fire and salt

This post was edited by Goomshill on Jun 20 2020 12:33pm
Gold: 57.00
Jun 20 2020 12:42pm
Quote (Goomshill @ 20 Jun 2020 14:33)
I can't remember, is this the thread where I was last following up on the "SJW's destroying MTG" storyline?
Well whatever

https://www.hipstersofthecoast.com/2020/06/wizards-ends-their-relationship-with-terese-nielsen/
In the latest volley of SJW attacks, Wizards have finally pulled the trigger and fully banned Terese Nielsen from doing magic card art, including refusing to reprint any existing cards with her art on them.
She was the subject of SJW inquisitions over the last two years because she had liked tweets by Mike Cernovich and Infowars on twitter praising Trump. She never actually expressed her own political opinions or said anything controversial, and when the witchhunting started she put out a statement explicitly supporting gay rights / trans rights / etc and pointing out that she's been a life-long lesbian and the victim of bigotry in the regressive mormon family she grew up in that excommunicated and ostracized her for being gay;
https://twitter.com/tnielsenart/status/1113126515816882176/photo/1
despite saying she supported trans rights and unliking all political tweets, she was labeled a TERF simply for being an allegedly-conservative lesbian, and the usual tranny hate squad tried to destroy her career
Wizards at first responded by severing contracts with her and no longer commissioning new art, but then yesterday decided that wasn't enough and issued this damnatio memoriae

So let this be a lesson, in SJW circles if you even have a wisp of a hint of supporting Trump, even if you don't necessarily hold or express political opinions at any point, that's enough to raze your home to the ground and purge it with fire and salt

looks like a bunch of misogynistic bullies and wannabe thugs trying to cancel another woman. how horrible.

looks like a clear case of violating the recent Supreme Court decision protecting gay and lesbian people in the workplace too

This post was edited by excellence on Jun 20 2020 12:44pm
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1262728293039Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll