d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate >
Poll > Who's Working From Home?
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
  Guests cannot view or vote in polls. Please register or login.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 26 2020 09:48pm
I'm going into the plant every day, wish me luck
Gold: 32,161.71
Mar 26 2020 10:48pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 26 2020 09:30am)
can work from home, am not atm.

CFO is a blowhard who doesnt want to stop production for even a day to set up remote logins and work out scheduling.

it's ok tho, the governor requires u to ask permission to stay open. and my CFO didn't because he's lazy. so i just anon filed a complaint to the governors office with insider data on what customers were servicing right now, none are essential atm, so am hoping he gets fined and we get shut down for good until this is over. no remote working, just an unpaid vacation.

fuck em.

Lol

This why I love you
Gold: 25.00
Mar 27 2020 07:54am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 26 2020 10:30am)
can work from home, am not atm.

CFO is a blowhard who doesnt want to stop production for even a day to set up remote logins and work out scheduling.

it's ok tho, the governor requires u to ask permission to stay open. and my CFO didn't because he's lazy. so i just anon filed a complaint to the governors office with insider data on what customers were servicing right now, none are essential atm, so am hoping he gets fined and we get shut down for good until this is over. no remote working, just an unpaid vacation.

fuck em.

I'm tempted to file an anon complaint to our mayor. He said he would shut off all resources to any company defying the order he sent out as well as fine them heavily.

I set up all our office computers to work from afar, so everyone could go home and be safe, following orders from the mayor to WFH if you can then you must. The next day the upper management told us that it wasn't ready yet. Yeah the thing I set up and tested on every work station isn't ready yet supposedly. Then the next day they gave everyone papers saying we were all essential employees required to show up, and to show it to police if we need to.

I've been working from home since that day. Just told my boss I'm not gonna have our old people's (majority of ppl are 50-70, some in the 80s) blood on my hands and to fire me if he cares that much. Naturally he caved. Sadly, everyone else is still going in to do a bunch of shit that they could do from their house no problem. We've even had someone working remote for multiple years because his immune system is non existent.

This post was edited by Mangix on Mar 27 2020 07:55am
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 27 2020 08:10am
Quote (Bazi @ Mar 26 2020 11:48pm)
Lol

This why I love you

:love:

holy fuck ur fg exploded

Quote (Mangix @ Mar 27 2020 08:54am)
I'm tempted to file an anon complaint to our mayor. He said he would shut off all resources to any company defying the order he sent out as well as fine them heavily.

I set up all our office computers to work from afar, so everyone could go home and be safe, following orders from the mayor to WFH if you can then you must. The next day the upper management told us that it wasn't ready yet. Yeah the thing I set up and tested on every work station isn't ready yet supposedly. Then the next day they gave everyone papers saying we were all essential employees required to show up, and to show it to police if we need to.

I've been working from home since that day. Just told my boss I'm not gonna have our old people's (majority of ppl are 50-70, some in the 80s) blood on my hands and to fire me if he cares that much. Naturally he caved. Sadly, everyone else is still going in to do a bunch of shit that they could do from their house no problem. We've even had someone working remote for multiple years because his immune system is non existent.

ya we have like 10 people working from home, yet when we asked why all office people arent also he said we cant. when asked why, he directed us to IT, who told us he didnt want IT to set it up. dude a piece of shit, sounds like ur boss is the same.
Gold: 285.00
Mar 27 2020 08:26am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 27 2020 10:10am)
:love:

holy fuck ur fg exploded

ya we have like 10 people working from home, yet when we asked why all office people arent also he said we cant. when asked why, he directed us to IT, who told us he didnt want IT to set it up. dude a piece of shit, sounds like ur boss is the same.

My boss worked her a** off to get me off site. Today is my 1st day off site. Huge relief.
Gold: 0.00
Mar 27 2020 08:33am
Quote (Skinned @ Mar 27 2020 09:26am)
My boss worked her a** off to get me off site. Today is my 1st day off site. Huge relief.

Good. :)

I'm starting my third week from home today. Had a delivery yesterday with a product I'd normally be testing at the office. Found myself wiping the box down with rubbing alcohol before opening it.

What a time to be alive.
Gold: 2,489.69
Mar 27 2020 08:55am
Quote (Surfpunk @ Mar 27 2020 09:33am)
Good. :)

I'm starting my third week from home today. Had a delivery yesterday with a product I'd normally be testing at the office. Found myself wiping the box down with rubbing alcohol before opening it.

What a time to be alive.

Quote (Skinned @ Mar 27 2020 09:26am)

im having twisted fantasies about catching it just so i can quarantine, nothing i actually want to happen. its like that subconscious desire to jerk the wheel that u never act on while driving. fuck being at work.
Gold: 6.69
Mar 27 2020 09:12am
today was my 1st day
Gold: 285.00
Mar 27 2020 09:37am
Quote (thesnipa @ Mar 27 2020 10:55am)
im having twisted fantasies about catching it just so i can quarantine, nothing i actually want to happen. its like that subconscious desire to jerk the wheel that u never act on while driving. fuck being at work.

It's sucks that it takes a pandemic for me to get the introverts time that I need to decompress.
Gold: 4,400.67
Mar 27 2020 04:59pm
I think a lot of the corporate higher-ups are resisting against WFH because they know damn well that it will be hard to roll it back after the crisis. Once home office has been proven feasible on a large scale and also sufficiently effective, it's here to stay.
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll