d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Any Regrets? > @ Santara, Icemage, Thundercock, Plasmas
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Aug 16 2019 02:14pm
Quote (MaliceMizer @ Aug 16 2019 02:30pm)
Because I'm racist I feel like I should comment but I actually loved Obama.
Theres no way he's involved in the trump/clinton pedo rings, nor is he gay, because he's a Muslim.

Based and redpilled
Gold: 285.00
Aug 16 2019 03:15pm
Quote (Black XistenZ @ Aug 15 2019 06:21pm)
On the flip side, Clinton's campaign outspent Trump's by a 2:1 margin and had an unprecedented degree of unified support from business, intellectual, media, cultural and entertainment elites, all throwing their weight behind her.
And Trump's campaign was a chaotic trainwreck from start to finish.

Btw: Voting districts had nothing to do with the outcome of the presidential race.

Poor turnout decided last election.

It was giant douche vs turd sandwich nobody wanted to f******* vote.

The candidate choice just keeps getting worse.
Gold: 2,617.52
Aug 16 2019 07:39pm
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 16 2019 05:15pm)

Thats what happens to the candidates when you let women and property tenants vote.
Gold: 10.77
Aug 16 2019 09:23pm
Quote (thesnipa @ Aug 15 2019 12:15pm)
basically, we ate a turd sandwitch, then we were given a glass of piss to wash it down, so the turd sandwitch is our fault because we drank piss?

Obama expanded the power and scope of EOs, got very little done legislatively, and did little to calm racial tensions surrounding a great number of issues.

he was neither centrist nor even remotely as ineffectual as Trump, but he got basically nothing done.

His list of accomplishments rest on:

1. Obamacare, which in hindsight was terrible done and heavily weighted to insurance companies
2. on-par economic recover, neither meteoric nor sluggish
3. Gay Marriage (he had nothing to do with it)
4. ineffectual "armor piercing" ammo ban

he didn't get any movement on CJ reform besides a few clemencies which is standard even for GOP potuses. he didnt do anything to curb the war on drugs. he didnt reform taxes or entitlements through the legislature. He didnt get any mental health reform. He oversaw the continued bailouts for the banks who caused the housing crisis and economic depression.

basically he was a change candidate that scared the GOP voters into killing his mandate, so he spent 6/8 years with no senate to approve anything. Just like Trump will be. they're gridlock POTUSes who promised the moon but delivered a 25 cent moonpie.

he was neither centrist nor even remotely as ineffectual as Trump, but he got basically nothing done.

He was right wing and he got a lot of hail corporate right wing shit done.
Gold: 12,730.67
Aug 16 2019 11:58pm
I should have been harder on him. That way, Romney would have won in 2012 and we wouldn't have to deal with Trump.
Aug 17 2019 08:24am
Quote (EndlessSky @ Aug 16 2019 08:39pm)
Thats what happens to the candidates when you let women and property tenants vote.

Based
Aug 17 2019 09:45am
Quote (Skinned @ Aug 16 2019 05:15pm)

You keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. I think you're afraid that the average American voter is slowly waking up and learning that the Democratic party has nothing to offer them and only seeks to take from them, while standing on a high moral mound.

The Republican party isn't much better. But at least they're in a better position to do what's best for this nation.
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 17 2019 10:03am
Quote (CarsV @ Aug 17 2019 08:45am)
You keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. I think you're afraid that the average American voter is slowly waking up and learning that the Democratic party has nothing to offer them and only seeks to take from them, while standing on a high moral mound.

The Republican party isn't much better. But at least they're in a better position to do what's best for this nation.

this is as generic as your "at least Trump is pro America" posts
Aug 17 2019 10:08am
Quote (Beowulf @ Aug 17 2019 12:03pm)
this is as generic as your "at least Trump is pro America" posts

Eh, you're probably right, it's wishful thinking. The Democrats are so far gone that I'd like to think the GOP could restore themselves to Lincoln's party. But even I know I'm bullshitting myself. Americans have become complacent.
Gold: 28,296.69
Aug 17 2019 10:22am
Quote (CarsV @ Aug 17 2019 09:08am)
Eh, you're probably right, it's wishful thinking. The Democrats are so far gone that I'd like to think the GOP could restore themselves to Lincoln's party. But even I know I'm bullshitting myself. Americans have become complacent.

He's a center right Republican with a temporary legacy that shit posts

that's all he is.

With the exception of the shitposting he is like the rest of them. Americans didn't really wake up they just switched from a robot grifter to a snake oil salesman in the creepy tent at a county fair

He was never going to help the people he lied to just like the rest of them. His trade wars have immediate consequences on his own base

He runs off moderates for no real reason at all pretty much daily

Americans didn't wake up all they did was put hope in a different style of liar.

If they were waking up Yang and Weld would be higher on the list. Nah they are all playing the same game just choosing different characters
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev134567Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll