d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Bold Move Cotton
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 28,296.69
Jun 6 2019 09:21am
I see this thread is getting active

before I read through how many times has void mentioned tds or something implying tds

Gold: 2,617.52
Jun 6 2019 09:57am
Trade wars are great and easy to win
Gold: 14.88
Jun 6 2019 10:00am
Quote (Skinned @ May 30 2019 04:47pm)
And here comes the slowdown of the Obama economic legacy lol. New the GOP would drive the car into the ditch again. Just wait.

YES! PLEASE! MORE MIGRANTS! 100,000 A MONTH! ANYTHING! JUST DON'T HURT THE GDP! WE MUST NEVER HURT THE GDP! IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT WHITE AMERICANS ARE DYING OF DRUG OVERDOSES! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE DISEASE AND FILTH CROSSING THE BORDER! IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT OUR SCHOOLS ARE JUST HUNTING GROUNDS WHERE BLACK AND BROWN KIDS BEAT WHITES FOR THEIR AMUSEMENT! THE GDP MUST BE PRESERVED! AND IF WE'RE LUCKY THESE NEW AMERICANS WILL REVERSE THE BRIEF TREND OF WAGE GROWTH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DECADES! GDP! GDP! GDP!

Fuck the GDP. What good is a healthy economy when a nation's people are dying and destitute.
Gold: 11,456.00
Jun 6 2019 07:25pm
MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - In talks with the United States, Mexico has offered to send up to 6,000 members of its national guard to secure its southern border with Guatemala in order to contain migrant flows, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.

So we went from pretty much nothing being done to Mexican authorities freezing traffickers accounts and now offering to send 6000 troops to the southern border. Pretty significant imo.
Gold: 9.87
Jun 7 2019 11:12am
Quote (Skinned @ 30 May 2019 18:47)
And here comes the slowdown of the Obama economic legacy lol. New the GOP would drive the car into the ditch again. Just wait.

:rolleyes: :rofl:
Gold: 28,296.69
Jun 8 2019 05:51am
Trump victory declared in trump emergency to avoid implementing trump threats

This post was edited by Beowulf on Jun 8 2019 05:58am
Gold: 285.00
Jun 8 2019 07:45am
Quote (Beowulf @ Jun 8 2019 06:51am)
Trump victory declared in trump emergency to avoid implementing trump threats

Lol yeah blowback from his Senators may have been too much this time.

Just talking shit on Twitter again. I'm glad he is too incompetent to actually enact an agenda and has just let most of what was happening continue to happen. Anything he touched or adjusted just becomes unstaffed immediately as people cannot be around this man for very long it seems.

Almost to reelection and he doesn't even have a staffed state department lol.

I wonder if any deal was actually reached. Mexico has said nothing about this. Usually people announce the deal, not an erratic dude on Twitter posting about tariffs and freaking people out and then saying its cool.

There is actually no reason to believe anything that Trump claims because he is a proven liar and conceals major parts of his identity that all other presidents has to expose, such as financial entanglements.

Quote (PlasmaSnake101 @ Jun 6 2019 11:00am)
YES! PLEASE! MORE MIGRANTS! 100,000 A MONTH! ANYTHING! JUST DON'T HURT THE GDP! WE MUST NEVER HURT THE GDP! IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT WHITE AMERICANS ARE DYING OF DRUG OVERDOSES! DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE DISEASE AND FILTH CROSSING THE BORDER! IT DOESN'T MATTER THAT OUR SCHOOLS ARE JUST HUNTING GROUNDS WHERE BLACK AND BROWN KIDS BEAT WHITES FOR THEIR AMUSEMENT! THE GDP MUST BE PRESERVED! AND IF WE'RE LUCKY THESE NEW AMERICANS WILL REVERSE THE BRIEF TREND OF WAGE GROWTH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN DECADES! GDP! GDP! GDP!

Fuck the GDP. What good is a healthy economy when a nation's people are dying and destitute.

edgelord.jpg

Will you be saying the same thing when you're standing in the bread line cuck?

I'm glad you aren't on your knees, mouth agape, for Trump, like Void and Shill are.

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 8 2019 08:13am
Gold: 11,456.00
Jun 8 2019 08:20am
I've come to learn that no matter what Trump does the dick riders will be critical.

>Illigal immigration is an issue
>Congress dysfunctional
>Impossible to get any compromise
>Drumpf gets frustrated and does whatever he can
>Theatens tariffs
> Makes some progress
>Tariff threat goes away

There aren't many details on what this deal exactly entails but it still moves the needle at least somewhat. It's unbelievable how petty and hateful some people are.
Jun 8 2019 08:33am
Quote (ofthevoid @ Jun 8 2019 09:20am)
I've come to learn that no matter what Trump does the dick riders will be critical.

>Illigal immigration is an issue
>Congress dysfunctional
>Impossible to get any compromise
>Drumpf gets frustrated and does whatever he can
>Theatens tariffs
> Makes some progress
>Tariff threat goes away

There aren't many details on what this deal exactly entails but it still moves the needle at least somewhat. It's unbelievable how petty and hateful some people are.

#foxnews

Immigration isn't as bad as you guys pretend it is and we are very dependent on it as a culture. Mexicans are very cool people, it is a rich culture, when Trump says they are sending their rapists and their murders that is as true as the Reagan welfare-queen lie that got him elected because demagogues need economic scapegoats. Always some minority taking money from hard working white families who work to pay for all this welfare/make the country great.

This entire crisis is only a crisis for people who are xenophobic and have tribal values and I just don't care about that stuff because I've been to almost 20 counties and we all eat shit sleep and fuck except you incels. Cultural transfusion represents a chance to share cultures, food, music, traditions, etc. It is nothing to be afraid of. It isn't the Mexicans's fault that you're a cuck at heart. And if you think that illegal immigration is a problem when why elect a guy who has benefited from it and has been the cause of the problem for so long? As an alleged real estate developer and construction mogul he has employed many illegal immigrants and created the root cause for so many of them coming in the first place. You guys electing a billionaire to solve problems existing because of billionaires is one of the dumbest things that is going to be in the history books. What the world is going to have to learn is to not take threats like this seriously in the first place. Trump made his own threat go away....Yay. I'm glad Trump saved me and that Trump isn't going to hurt me now :bonk:

zzz

This post was edited by Skinned on Jun 8 2019 08:36am
Jun 8 2019 08:38am
Quote (timmayX @ Jun 7 2019 12:12pm)
:rolleyes: :rofl:

Good thing he hasn't been able to change much due to:

Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1456789Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll