d2jsp
d2jsp Forums > Off-Topic > General Chat > Political & Religious Debate > Transgenderism Debunked With Vengeance By Reality
Prev1303132333447Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll
Gold: 0.00
Apr 19 2019 02:22am
Quote (Bako661 @ 19 Apr 2019 08:05)
You're a man-lady AND have a low IQ. How surprising.

I mean if you think that was a coherent argument then idk what to say to you buddy.
Gold: 36,347.70
Apr 19 2019 06:02am
Quote (TransTankie @ Apr 19 2019 07:27am)
Plenty of muscular dudes have transitioned.

Way less than soyboy losers who have zero chance at all with women

And I suspect the good looking dudes who transition actually have a mental illness, not just doing it for an easy way out
Gold: 1.68
Warn: 60%
Apr 19 2019 08:35am
Quote (TransTankie @ Apr 19 2019 01:22am)
I mean if you think that was a coherent argument then idk what to say to you buddy.

K :bonk:
Gold: 260.11
Apr 19 2019 08:43am
Quote (EA7 @ Apr 19 2019 06:02am)

And I suspect the good looking dudes who transition actually have a mental illness, not just doing it for an easy way out

Citations needed

You're just claiming things to sooth your feelings, but reality doesn't care about your feelings.
Apr 19 2019 09:55am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 19 2019 03:43pm)
Citations needed

You're just claiming things to sooth your feelings, but reality doesn't care about your feelings.

Already gave an example in the thread.

It's pretty much common sense. You don't need to poison your body with hormones and become a disgusting, mutilated freak if you're strong, attractive, and successful as a biological man.

If you want, go do a study. Interview as many transgender "women" as possible. Ask then what their bench press max was before their transition. Doubt any of them are even close to 2pl8.
Apr 19 2019 10:01am
Quote (EA7 @ Apr 19 2019 09:55am)
Already gave an example in the thread.

It's pretty much common sense. You don't need to poison your body with hormones and become a disgusting, mutilated freak if you're strong, attractive, and successful as a biological man.

If you want, go do a study. Interview as many transgender "women" as possible. Ask then what their bench press max was before their transition. Doubt any of them are even close to 2pl8.

"An example" isn't a statement of proportions.

Just more feelings and no facts.
Apr 19 2019 10:09am
Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 19 2019 05:01pm)
"An example" isn't a statement of proportions.

Just more feelings and no facts.

There's been no study conducted on it. Probably will be eventually at the rate we're going.

Either way it's just obvious. You're just trying to argue for no reason to seem smart (you aren't).
Gold: 2,489.69
Apr 19 2019 10:14am
Quote (EA7 @ Apr 19 2019 06:02am)

Define "easy way out".

because i have heard suicide called that, which many trans people attempt, but that's the opposite of the context you're presenting.

are you going to go full on "being trans makes you a superstar in today's PC culture" after talking about how they always look off to you for pages and pages?

Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 19 2019 10:17am)
I'm actually quite smart. I don't need to argue on the internet to reinforce that.

You say it's "obvious", but that's just your own bias talking. Science doesn't care about "whats obvious" because something being obvious very frequently turns out to be wrong.

science might have a hard time differentiating between "good looking dudes" and "soyboy losers".

This post was edited by thesnipa on Apr 19 2019 10:26am
Apr 19 2019 10:17am
Quote (EA7 @ Apr 19 2019 10:09am)
There's been no study conducted on it. Probably will be eventually at the rate we're going.

Either way it's just obvious. You're just trying to argue for no reason to seem smart (you aren't).

I'm actually quite smart. I don't need to argue on the internet to reinforce that.

You say it's "obvious", but that's just your own bias talking. Science doesn't care about "whats obvious" because something being obvious very frequently turns out to be wrong.
Apr 19 2019 10:46am
Quote (thesnipa @ Apr 19 2019 05:14pm)
Define "easy way out".

because i have heard suicide called that, which many trans people attempt, but that's the opposite of the context you're presenting.

are you going to go full on "being trans makes you a superstar in today's PC culture" after talking about how they always look off to you for pages and pages?

Being successful in any aspect of life, and especially in being a man, requires sacrifice and discipline. With social media nowadays, decent looking women can take their pick from hundreds of thirsty guys. So, as a man, unless you want to end up a forever alone virgin, you have to have some things going for you. That means working on physical and mental self improvement constantly. Many guys do neither, so they end up having weak bodies, no game, a boring personality, and a slew of mental health problems. Then, they end up becoming incels, which further exacerbates their mental health problems. Once someone reaches this point, making a comeback into being a decent man is fucking hard work.

Becoming transgender, on the other hand, is pretty easy. You don't really have to put in much effort yourself. HRT just involves swallowing pills that you get prescribed. SRS is pretty painful and taxing, but most people don't even do it, and if they do, the surgeon does all the fixing for you. You just sit in bed and recover and dilate your wound several times a day. Who cares if you couldn't get a cute girlfriend as a man? You ARE the cute girlfriend now. On top of that, you get tons of support from virtue signalling cat ladies on Twitter, and you're now part of a community that stands behind you. That is, of course, until you realize the surgery and pills didn't actually fix any of your underlying issues, but instead just masked them temporarily. Both men and women now instinctively recoil in disgust at the sight of you if you aren't wearing 5 lbs of makeup, and you can never go back to being a man but can never truly become a woman. Once this dawns upon you, all the depression and hopelessness felt before is amplified tenfold. The moment you speak out about your regret, however, you are instantly shunned by the former "friends" you made, and are now all alone, feeling worse then ever. It's no surprise so many transgender people commit suicide.

Believe it or not, I have empathy and don't want to see people ruining their lives and killing themselves.

Quote (Thor123422 @ Apr 19 2019 05:17pm)

I never stated it was an undeniable fact. That's my opinion on the matter. Feel free to try to find me "facts" that more bulky, strong, successful men transition than average or below-average guys. To me, it seems pretty clear why that wouldn't be the case.

This post was edited by EA7 on Apr 19 2019 10:47am
Go Back To Political & Religious Debate Topic List
Prev1303132333447Next
Add Reply New Topic New Poll